Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_sworn_virgins
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meshari
youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ketCFOd-0Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kebabs

Is Albania the most woke European country?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_sworn_virgins

Still living in soviet era.

The most unproductive fuckers there are,and they are rude too.back in Germany some turks worked and didn't receive money from the gov,but I have never ever in the 11 years I spent in Germany seen an albanian not receiving hartz 4 money.atleast the turks were nice people

No, they're actually so capitalist that the entire country fell into pyramid schemes in the late 1990s.

Have you visited Albania? Only the capital resemble capitalism.

Success breeds jealousy

>Have you visited Albania?
Have you? What's it like there? Honest question.

Yes, my family is from there, It's a nice place for stay in the summer btw, poor as fuck but gals are nice, food is good.

Albanians have an average IQ in the 80s wheres their neighbors have average IQs of nearly 100.

Because diasporas are as barbaric as they were in 1930s Chicago. All talk about "making it". The nativists were right

They are worse in mathematical problems, does it matter?

>80s
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
It'a higher than Serbia.

Albanian-Americans basically LARP as Italian-Americans. They own half the pizza chains.

Southern Italy has many ties to Albania.

cause dey got da sikest logos

>resisted the Ottomans with le ebin (((Skanderberg)))
>got converted to islam anyways
>don't even practice islam so all muslims hate them
>went full atheistic communism during Hoxha era so muslims hate them even more for not resisting against atheists
>supported Kosovo, serbians now hate them even more
>also killed a bunch of serbs during the march and they made a song about that (Tamo Daleko)

Gee I wonder why.

I wonder who is behind this post

Because they literally don't fit in with anyone...
>not really Christian
>not really Muslim
>not really Slavic
>not really Greek(but wewuz as Illyrians anyways)
>not really Turks

Also, they are annoyingly nationalistic despite having nothing to be proud of.

Kybher Pass in modern day Europe.

And I kind of like them for it.

Imagine a country where the people look like Turks, talk like Russians, and are as crooked as Italians. Their number one export is marijuana. Everything is run by rackets. Police extort you at every turn. Everyone hates each other and their families. They are basically downgraded Serbians.

But our food is better and woman are prettier.

>But our food is better and woman are prettier.
Funny i've heard that one from every Balkan country.

You probably heard that from every third world country. Is literally the only thing they can do, cook you food and give their women as whores.

Armies will be shattered. Worlds will burn.
I AM THE SWARM

Booming service industry :^)

That why living on Balkans is comfy, (cities don't count they are trash).

Said first world country, were state is your nanny, your life is regulated, you can't do thing by yourself or live your own way, but it's ok you have a nice car.

>were
Found the third worlder.

If you aren't retarded you can avoid all those things like forced insurances. In third world you can't do anything unless your family had money initially.

[spoiler]Don't get mad though, I come from a third world country too. What you say is true, first world countries are really regulated and most people don't even care.[/spoiler]

I'm from third world, and to be honest I prefer living here, even if I can avoid those things will be hard to found a community (I hate this word) that avoid it, I don't see a point in living isolated or regulated, even with luxury.

This is basically it.

Tbh, i'd love to live isolated. I'll inherit a house just out of town, and i'd love to live there, but the 45 minute commute seems horrible. I'd rather walk for 20 minutes than take the bus, or spend the same amount of time trying to find a parking space.

Skanderbeg is the only positive thing to come out of Albania since the ERE existed

They had already converted before Skanderbeg. Skanderbeg was born to a Christian family, brought into the the Ottoman indoctrination machine and then reconverted to Christianity later

I live in a 1200 habitats town, no need to commute, bus or parking. But as I said, it's poor.

They are thieves, drug dealers and women traffickers. Every family has at least one person that does crime.

>Skanderbeg
>Defends Albania from Muslims
>Most of Albania's modern population are Muslims
>Skanderbeg is still considered a hero and his family crest is on the Albanian flag

>cook you food and give their women as whores.
These are a few of the only things that really matter in life my man.

Because they immigrate to our countries instead of staying in their own.

>Christian
that holds true for polacks as well.
i dont see the same level of hate.

Honestly because they're Muslim. They'd be another based Eastern European nation if they remained Orthodox and Catholic.

>food is better
Isn't all balkan food just bootleg Turkish ?

yes, because low IQ people are more prone to crime and generally poor behaviour which would make a group that broadly tends to have lower IQs tend to be disliked by the people who live near them

We are literally a meme people who speak a meme language
Just leave it at that

>Equatorial Guinea
>59

What the actual fuck?

Albanians are the worlds second worst people, after gypsies.

Retarded on a national scale, cousin-marrying, honour-killing, black-market-selling, 15-y/o-wife:ing, shitskin looking, foul smelling bydlos.

Poles get theirs in Britain, Brits don't seem to like Poles much.
The full blown genocidal hatred comes from the Balkans, especially from their neighbours (Serbia especially, but Greeks, Montenegrins and even Bosnians hate their guts in my experience.

Is Hoxha's bunker doctrine the funniest historical event to have ever taken place?

>sierra Leone
>91
What went so right?

Skenderbeg's mother was a Serbian Christian, on his father side his grandfather was also Serbian!

Albanians are a mixed race, some are Serbians who converted to Catholicism or islam, and the other part is a mix of gypsies, iranians, afghans, Italians, Hindus... (Their skin color, IQ or DNA is usually an indicator as to who they stem from, and this by no means is intended as a racist remark!)

Albanian's always were and still are used, they are often promised ether land or are narrated a false History and are mobilized as mercenaries/criminals!

In other words Albanians were always considered disposable goods.

They fought many wars, and everything they gain is always taken from them eventually once they are no longer useful!

Albanians that derive from Serbs, Franks, Celts... are often the leaders of their movements and are the only ones that prosper!

Ultimately this a group of people who do not understand their History, often are primitive in a seance that they are violent!

There are some amazing people who identify as Albanians, despite not understanding who they actually are!

>Skenderbeg's mother was a Serbian Christian, on his father side his grandfather was also Serbian!

[Bullshit detected. Citation needed]

>Albanians are a mixed race, some are Serbians who converted to Catholicism or islam, and the other part is a mix of gypsies, iranians, afghans, Italians, Hindus... (Their skin color, IQ or DNA is usually an indicator as to who they stem from, and this by no means is intended as a racist remark!)

LOL. Check out some DNA research done on Europeans you dingus.

Albanian's claim that they are the oldest people on the Balkan's, they state claim to Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia/Kosovo!

Albanian's teach that version of their alleged history in schools, and have been doing so for a long time unofficially!

Let us take as an example Kosovo which is rightfully Serbian, that Albanian's have claimed as their own. Stating they were the original inhabitants and that the Serbs migrated there from the CCs. mountains!

International academic historians as well as religious establishments, who keep written documents/accounts recognize that in Kosovo Serbs built many monasteries as early as the 1300s! And that they lived there as it was their land!

Those monasteries and historic sights built by the Slavic Serbs in Kosovo still remain there (some were burned to the ground by the Albanians). They are internationally protected and formally belong to the Serbian people!

Serbs are mentioned through history even before the 1300s however those monasteries undeniably are proof of their history!

There are very old graves all over the Kosovo Serbia and Albania of berried Serbian people, some graves were destroyed during the recent war as they Albanians plowed over them trying to erase Serbian History, presence and heritage!

Albanians are good at warring, committing international crime however they always fail to present any monuments, or literature that was recognized as theirs by the international community prior to the 18th C.!

Albania's fight because some think they are right, they do not understand their history and thus fail at peace and long term retention of anything they gain!

They not all bad people, they are a confused people much like we all can be sometimes!

Albanians are subhumans

They are like how mexicans are viewed in American to Greeks

They would be the same if they were Christians because no one in the Eastern Europe actually believes in the religion they claim to follow

They can't stay in their own country, they spread like roaches and often keep to themselves. They're a bit like jews, minus the intelligence.
They also have more African admixture than the neighboring countries.

To be honest, though, I just have limited anecdotal experience. I've never been to Albania and immigrants in general tend to be from lower classes.

>Albanian's claim that they are the oldest people on the Balkan's, they state claim to Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia/Kosovo!

True. Albanians and Greeks are the only Paleo-Balkanic and Pre-Slavic invasion groups in the Balkans. Albanians, by no means, claim to be the oldest, but they surely are one of the older ones in the Balkans.

>Albanian's teach that version of their alleged history in schools, and have been doing so for a long time unofficially!

The same happens in every Balkan country including your precious Serbia. Balkans is a shithole.

>Let us take as an example Kosovo which is rightfully Serbian, that Albanian's have claimed as their own. Stating they were the original inhabitants and that the Serbs migrated there from the CCs. mountains!

Slavic invasion did happen, and Albanians predate that in that are. Serb population in Kosovo was in decline for over three centuries before Ghegs moved from their homeland, Kosovo's mountains, into the city then inhabited by Slavs. Kosovo is by no means rightfully Serbian.

>International academic historians as well as religious establishments, who keep written documents/accounts recognize that in Kosovo Serbs built many monasteries as early as the 1300s! And that they lived there as it was their land!

Does not mean Kosovo has ever been purely Serbian. It's in the middle of the peninsula, fuck's sake. Everybody could move up and live in Kosovo.

>Albanians are good at warring, committing international crime however they always fail to present any monuments, or literature that was recognized as theirs by the international community prior to the 18th C.!

Educate yourself. This is the oldest book in written Albanian and it belongs to the 16th century. There are far older documents that belong to the 14th-15th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meshari

>Conclusion

You are retarded (exclamation mark)

youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y

Peace out, Serbshit.

Also, Jesus Christ, people. Post some citation/source for your claims. Albanians are not genetically different than their neighboring countries.

>no one in the Eastern Europe actually believes in the religion they claim to follow

Serbs are fervently religious.

Because they're beating up my cousin due to his gambling debts

You're mistaking nationlists co-opting religion with genuine devoutness.

>Albanians are not genetically different than their neighboring countries.

Because they have an evil looking two headed bird in black and red as a flag.

>same as Greeks
Incoming WEWUZing

>500 years of history
>most of it spent under roach rule
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>autosomal
haplogroups are the ONLY thing that matters

Because we're good at what we do.If we choose criminal activities we're good at it.We choose studies we're good at it.The rest is hate from slavic nations with birth rates in decline and from fucking arabs and turks because we're europan muslims

pale (sometimes) niggers
Imagine Ukrainians but x10000 worse

Is this what third worlders think?

t.swiss

The other way around.

>black-market-selling
Nothing morally wrong with engaging in activity that state wants to tax. Except human trafficking of course.

Who are better Albanians?

Cheap, large farms

not this shit again

Because they accepted Islam.

Get a good look at what Europe will be like in 200 years

Oh, so they're Canadian

Illyrians wherent greek you dipshit -.-

Enver Hoxha was the only good thing to come from that place

does france really have that many africans in it now? fuck

they were hellenic

calling a Kebab, "cevap" doesn't make it Albanian, Shqiptard

Nope just what they tell themselves to make themselves feel better for being born unlucky for living in a shithole.

Albanians are Thracians.

I just love their flag

They violate the rule of tincture.

Nah, as a Serb, i'll tell you, most of those "muh orthodox faith" types probably haven't been to church in years.
Croats are much more devout and they have my respect for it. Most people in Serbia are crypto commies.

Butthurt Greeks and ex-Yugos hate them with a passion.

Which makes them based in my eyes.

We have our reasons

They were Celtic, not Hellenic.

The Tosks, of course

is that Marco?

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=ketCFOd-0Qg

Tosks are the swarthy and short communists and Ghegs are the pale and tall nationalists.

Both wrong, my retarded friends. Illyrians were neither Celtic nor Hellenic. They're an Indo-European branch of their own.