Alt Holder Thread

WE FUCKING DID IT

mfw I bought eth 2 days ago

I MOTHERFUCKING TOLD YOU HAhahahahahaha GG BTC BCC HODLERS LMFAO BTFO ALTCOIN GAINS AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

when do we sell then?

We did it!

It was always going to happen, faith in BTC is restored and altcoin recover from all the panic sells.
I'm just disappointed I couldn't get more ARK while it was cheap.

I'm guessing they'll increase the price a bit more so all the retards who sold their alts for cheap for BCC get even more BTFO. I say wait a little while

I was all in on alts and I only regret not taking out 2 loans and maxing out my credit card too holy shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHABABABABABBABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAXAXAXAXACACCACACACACCACACAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I sold my STRAT just now but i think i'll hodl everything else, might put gains into Tether since i think BTC is on its way down

are we talking hour wise or day wise.
what should i sell it to. ETH? fuck i dont trust ETH LMFAO. will it dissapear if we sell it for BTC

there hasn't been a split yet faggots...

Can't say I hold any BTC. But I did sell a domain today for 5K that I registered for 8 bucks.

when do we sell guys and to what?

I'm proud of us, boyos.

fuck i sold my altcoins

Damn nice. What's the name of the domain?

buy sigt

I honest to god don't understand. When will the split happen? When the next block is mined?

Still in escrow so can't say as yet. Unless I read the fine print wrong, I'm not under an NDA so will tell all in a day or so. Very pleased to say the least

WE FUCKING DID IT YUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS

high 5 alt-bros!

You are the scalper of the 21st century, good to hear it's paying off for you.

>it could take hours before the first BCC block is found
>all these idiots won't get their BCC on exchanges
>alts deflate along with BTC as they always do

This is exactly what i think is going to happen, i'm just reluctant to sell the rest of my alts in case i'm wrong and they keep going up

Plz don't make fun of mah small ammount and gainz. Only started with $500. Waves and stratis.

I think this is most likely

better than me... ive invested 515 of my own money and my portfolio is only at 685.
ANS
OMG
SYS

SIGT

disapointed? its in 55th place. your favorite shitcoin is still almost worthless lol

>your favorite shitcoin is still almost worthless lol
Still worth 30% more than when I brought it not including the ~100 free coins I have got from the delegate.

>worth 30% more
topkek

I don't day trade, I buy something I think has potential and wait, it being 30% up within 2 months is a nice surprise.

WE

30% is pathetic in crypto though user, that's what I was getting at

Also I remember back in March when Ark was getting pumped alongside a load of other shitcoins. Good to see at least one of them survived.

While I have done much better in the past but I'm not going to complain.

digibyte is still very strong tbqh

considering it was a single digit satoshi value in march

beans to the moon

beans at 100 sat

NOT A FUCKING DRILL

Same. Are you planning on buying another altcoin with the Stratis money? My guess is that altcoins will moon in the last few days

people got their bch, moons already over dude

servers are so jammed people cant even log in you mug

Altcoins prices are 1/3 of their ATH, volume will increase after this fork shit gets resolved and business will go as usual. July and June were the chance you had to buy low.

We did it senpai, we did it

No, I meant the altcoin mooning is over already. They're all crashing now in the last 5 mins.

>Not even down to their resistance level
>Crashing
>Implying a retracement means they won't moon more
>Fork didn't even happened yet
>Implying we won't see the true effect of what's happening now for the entirety of the next week
Quit trading while you can

Also, none of the altcoins mooned, 30% is just okay for crypto.

You're crying right now because you didn't set a stop lose. This board is filled with fucking retards.

I bought Stratis at the bottom and sold at 21 retarded. Still, you're clueless, should be working at Mcdonalds instead of dealing with crypto.

Pretty clever, not sure if it will hold up to the erosion

>selling STRAT
Oh stupid day traders...