Anyone else can't log in into bittrex?

Anyone else can't log in into bittrex?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/892366856597549056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me. I want to increase the sell points for my alts but now they're all going to get sold too cheap REEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS WAS MY LAST CHANCE

It's happening in bittrex already have the amount of bcc (shit amount but still) - temp disabled

Yep. Too much traffic i think.

What the fuck is up? I thought bittrex was legit - and I don't mean any conspiracy theories but the fact that bittrex had good, stable servers which could keep up big movement of people unlikne cuckbase

BITTREX SEIZED BY FBI NEWS COMING

I'm tempted to try again right now but I'm afraid if I do it three times, I'll get auto-locked for 24 hours or some shit

I tried 10 times already
before there was some error after typing my fa,
now it tells me my password is wrong kek

Kek Bittrex is working fine for me. BCC is all there, trading hasnt started yet though

Can confirm it's not down for me ( I logged in some minutes ago)

Same boat. says wrong password. Tried to change password which would lock my account for 24 hours anyway and even that failed. god dammit.

Does it say invalid username and password?

Yup just says wrong password. traffic i guess

twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/892366856597549056
login site overload please try again in 5 minutes

It works for me too

Bittrex fucked up... They gave ppl bcc before the fork even completed. now that ppl buy alts with their btc, how does bittrex get the required amount of bcc???

I thought someone hacked my account.

THIS WTF IS GOING ON

I NEED TO SELL I AM UP SO MUCH MONEY RIGHT NOW ... FUCK BITTREX

Just tried, I can't get on either. I'm glad I don't trust exchanges with much of my wad.

Same here. Freaking the fuck out

>invalid username or password
kek, gladly I have my BTC on a private wallet

m or f?

I logged in this time (sent a successful message to my email), but now they log in is too slow for 2FA to enter on time.

i'm happy to see faggots get rekt by shit-tier exchanges. it was obvious that there would be problems on august 1. we said for weeks to remove your coins/money from exchange before august 1. Now get rekt noob, im laughing at your despair

let me tell you something, I forgot my password once, therefore I had to you know, get a new one - it said acc would be locked for 24hours, which was funny because It did not lock at all

Same. It says I have an invalid password now.
What the hell?

Lol buy you're an idiot, I'm up 3k in the last hour I only want to sell becuase I prefer to take profit and chill until the next dip. This 3k could go to 5k soon, half the world is asleep right now so stfu

Calm down,obviously much traffic.

Invalid username or password

WTF???
I didn't changed my password.

Hi pajeet

Ok but why would it say my password is wrong if there's a lot of traffic?

Should I reset my password ASAP or just wait it out?

>can't login

>staying calm

>everything is always working out for me

If it was too much traffic the website would say that it is not possible to log in for too much traffic. The message I'm getting is that my password or my login is wrong and I have not changed my password.

it's always been that way, even if you didn't solve the captcha it said the same.It's just coded that way

wait it out, it shows up for everyone having problems logging in right now

lmao why the fuck weren't you retards logged on beforehand?

DELETE YOUR BROWSERS COOKIES (NOT SAVED PASSWORDS) and it WILL LET YOU LOG IN. Jesus, it's not that hard to figure out a solution to a problem. I just googled "can't login into bittrex."

shit man i thought i was hacked or something. i just submitted a support ticket with all my verification selfies. fuck man i was freakin out. i have 2fa so idk how i would be hacked

Im in and i got Bitcoin Cash!

Chilll man it's the same for everyone. Either this is a generic error or this has been a massive hack across bittrex. I see people trading on the markets though so I'm not too concerned

You're an idiot.

Me too. Shit I looked through my emails and even found a kinda suspect looking login

>try few time to log in
>it's in
>try to input my digital code
>2FA Security makes it's impossible

Thanks a lot Bittrex fucktards, could earn a lot of cash today, wish I could sue them

I had the issue, now it's working

404 with a dinosaur

>wish I could sue them
faggot

>404
Thank fuck I didn't put anything on Bittrex. I seriously hope it won't become Mt. Gox 2.0 though.

sent all my bitcoin to my ledger..
had some btc dust on my bittrex
lumen decides it would be cool to give me some free balance
traded it for bitcoin
bought some sia coins because it was cheap and was going to moon
received bitcoin cash because of my previous bitcoin balance
cannot log into bittrex to trade my free money
cannot transfer my bitcoin from my ledger
time to work

BITTREX OFFICIAL NEWS:
We are aware of login issues, investigating.
We have temporarily disabled account logins while we investigate. If you previously recieved invalid username or password when attempting to logon do not panic and do not attempt to reset your password at this time.

as long as my coins are ok....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
I'm in

that what you get for being mongoloids and only try to login at the same time as your mongoloid peers. get fucked

bittrex is fucked, they are going to go insolvent by crediting everyone with BCC before a block is even found

Can't trade them yet. So not really.
It's a placeholder from when the BCC chain stopped accepting mainline blocks. It's exactly the same as local wallets would do.

You're technically free to trade your BTC now all you want and still get BCC if it ever actually forks. But that requires people mining the shit.

no sauce, op?

YO

now that bittrex has credited me my BCC is it safe to buy back into ETH and wait for BCC to be tradeable?

what do you think about this plan? serious answers please

Would like an answer to this too.
Now i'm just waiting for the wallets to come out of maintenance.

thought this was a trap. realized I wasnt on /b/

Yo how come their phone verification is not working - trying to upgrade to basic

Also its 11:57 right now. I want to move my btc into bittrex wallet. Is it too late? Also, where is the wallet located?

wtf why didnt u tell me???

i have like $100k worth on bittrex