How do you defeat them in an offensive war?

How do you defeat them in an offensive war?

With this one little Soviet trick.

the winning move is not to be some kind of belligerent

If they are attacking a real menace, like USSR used to be, yes.

You simply can't.

The US is unconquerable through conventional means because of their nuclear arsenal and being flanked by two car oceans and the world's most powerful navy. The best you can hope for is somehow subverting the US back into non-interventionism.

buttcum

Very easily
How? Simple
Hire vietnamese mercenaries and drop them on the east coast.
After a few years they will retreat to the west coast and pretend they haven't lost the war

Birds...

Oh wait, that's Australia.

Actual answer: Somehow build a navy stronger and more advanced than the US's, and use it to dominate both oceans. An invasion of the CONUS would still be a logistical nightmare, but you can from this point blockade the US and nab its overseas possessions and wait until it surrenders.

The problem is that the US Navy could probably beat every other navy in the world combined.

Leave US Navy to me!

>infiltrate propaganda machine
>do some specific, precise hacks
>get collaboration of the ruling elites
>slowly turn it into a less democratic, inward looking power so that you can extend your influence elsewhere
>no need for tank rush and mind control squids AT ALL

:^)

Anarchy.

You're on the list, rebel scum.

KEK

Conventionally, you don't. The only country that can defeat America on the American continent, is America itself.

Tfw Anglos get given the best territorial bonuses from God:
>Anglo homeland is defended by a channel that both Napoleon and Hitler couldn't cross
>Yankee Anglo gets a huge swath of land defended to the North by another Anglo and to the south only spics boarder it
>Shit posting Anglo gets a whole continent to himself despite having a population equivalent to 3 London's
>Kiwi Anglo gets an Island in the middle of bum fuck nowhere with natives who actually rate them and help them win rugby
Is God an Anglophile? It is literally impossible to beat the combined Anglo-sphere in war and it gets even worse if you include pseudo Anglo commonwealth countries like South Africa which has only one really long boarder to the north its other sides defended by the sea.
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

You can't invade them. They're too powerful and have an armed populace.

First strike in a Nuclear Exchange.
Convince them that their government is plotting against the people and swoop in as they destroy themselves.

Thank you based god

Most countries can't subdue the state of florida.

Its simple user you are all just too blind to see it:
Step 1
>Create an aircraft carrier submarine
Step 2
>Sail the subs to the west coast
Step 3
>Load the floatplanes on board with plague infected fleas
Step 4
>Launch 15 float planes from the submarines at the west coast focusing on San Diego
Step 5
>Drop plague infested play load or Kamikaze into city (pilots preference really)
Step 6
>Watch as US pig-dogs continent is enveloped by chaos and plague like in that book which they hold in such high regard
Step 7
>Give plan a kawii sounding name like "Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night" which conveys both your anime heritage and the fact that you have clearly given up on legitimately fighting the war and are just prolonging it for the bantz and Emperor.

And that Anons is how Japan won the Second World War.

I want a /u/ with her and lady liberty.

America lose every war since WW2
/thread

Iraq

you cant, even if you somehow beat the us navy completely and blockaded the fuck out of them, and even assuming large portions of the rest of the world weren't no America's side you still run into insurmountable problems.

1 the US still has the ability to be self sufficient food wise, especially if they can still buy food from Canada, so they wont starve, and as teh German economy in both world wars shows, even a country with drastically less self sufficiency can still maintain massive military strength when blockaded.

2 even discounting allies, such a large portion of the world is so dependent on US trade, or benefits from it so much, it is difficult to imagine a scenario where international community abides such a blockade for long.

3 "Should hostilities once break out between Japan and the United States, it is not enough that we take Guam and the Philippines, nor even Hawaii and San Francisco. To make victory certain, we would have to march into Washington and dictate the terms of peace in the White House." -Isoroku Yamamoto
in order to force a peace you kind of have to actually hold some important parts of the mainland US, good luck with that.

4 it has a massive nuclear arsenal, even if you built a similar one to prevent them from using it offensively, they could still make huge use of it to annihilate any attempt at landing on the mainland.

lmao epic post and bread :^)

By betraying humanity and getting alien allies.

Precisely

>send in five Vietnamese women armed with rice bowls
>instant surrender

>plant nukes under both Yellowstone national park and La Palma of the Canary Islands.
>detonate both at the same time
>Yellowstone super volcano erupts, blanketing the western CONUS in ash
>eastern seaboard devastated by massive tsunami
>invade, preferably with large alliance, in aftermath

You literally can't unless it is a nuclear war or you are a very well armed Canada or Mexico. USA is a literal fortress and its bloated war machine speaks more about its military industrial complex than its national defense

Play the waiting game until they go into civil war. What until someone "wins" and destroy them. No reason to take land, just burn it all. Also, fuck the Geneva convention, so use chemical/incendiary/nuclear/experimental microwave weapons as well. Oh fuck it, just use a proper biological weapon and kill 7/10 of humanity's population while we're at it.

Wait until the next civil war (shouldnt be long now) and then bomb the burger factories

Damn that's pretty brilliant

It's doable without ruining it with nukes.

> Heavy orbital bombardment from Hyperion Class battleships

> Meteors dragged in from the Belt hurled at defensive centers using mass drivers

> Massive D-Day raid from orbit using millions of small drop pods in an iron rain

Ask me how I know.

T. Lunarian time traveler.

Of course this is after the Lunar fleet destroys the joint Mars, Chinese, US, Jap, Russian armada in Mars orbit after Admiral Hannibal Martianicus completes the first full three dimensional envelopment in a large battle.

Divide and conquer

Separate the weak from the herd, stroke their inferiority complexes, convince them that you have their best interests in mind, gradually introduce more extremist and separatist ways of thinking disguised as patriotism, spend lots of treasure getting them into positions of authority while waging a campaign of subversion delegitimizing its historic institutions and educated classes. The goal is getting Americans to fight themselves while investing heavily in the side promoting your interests. The best part about this strategy is that America beats itself for you, and then struts off thinking that it was the winner while the new ruling dynasty quietly pays off its obligations and lets you continue seizing various segments of its economy

Except America would just go apeshit and turn all of Japan into glass user kun

>nothing about the Mexican-Canadian guerrilla war fighters helping the Lunar Obrital Troopers when they landed
>nothing about the Finnish war of reclamation, taking all of Scandinavia and European Russia and calling it the Benis Empire
>nothing about the Venus funding both sides of the war and acting like an outer space version of Switzerland
>nothing about Africa finally sending a rocket into space
What the fuck mate?

Foment a civil war that turns genocidal, supply parts and technical expertise for nuclear weapons to rebel factions to use against the US Government and each other.

Sit back and watch the fireworks.

Wrong, retard.

You don't. Well, if you chinks try to show up on my beach you'll find a fuckton of .30-30 in your chest.

Realistically speaking there'd have to be a civil war and one of the world's superpowers such as China or Russia would have to pick a side and support it against the other side (which doesn't really count). Whatever they do after nobody knows.

I came close to madness trying to find it here in the states.

And even when that happened they still lost

turn popular opinion against them by creating situations which invite sensationalized media coverage, and prolonging the war without necessarily extending it such that normal civilians get tired of it.

Huge navy+large invading force+paratroopers

I hope none of you are American and this question refers to America in the past. Cause, I think these posts can be considered treason. Aren't you not allowed to discuss the destruction and invasion of your country with outsiders?

Florida is like the reverse Russia, never invade in the summer.
>constant downpours make air operations impossible
>streets are flooded making movement extremely hard
>kayak partisans

It is my constitutional right as an American to discuss a hypothetical invasion of America.

True that. Fuck yeah America

what kind of shithole fascist dictatorship do you live in?

You can't, you have to subvert their political system.

I think user might be implying that America is the shithole fascist dictatorship. But I sure hope not.

The US has the best numbers but was, before Trump at least, absolutely hopeless.

Now I'd say it might take a couple hundred Vietnamese farmers with shovels and pitchforks

It's literally impossible. You'd have to occupy a massive landmass with armed militias and insurgencies everywhere. The only option for an invasion is by sea because the U.S. is on relatively good terms with it's neighbors. A naval invasion of the U.S. is not realistic in any form, the US navy is not only the largest navy by far, but also the 2nd largest Air Force by a considerable margin. (2nd only to the US Air Force)

why do you mention florida...? cause the seminole wars and the british and spanish wars in it?

We killed 3,500,000 gooks. Was that not enough for you?

you can't, the best thing you can do is support rebel factions and hope for a civil war. Even with a civil war you most likely can't, you have to hope it partitions. This is the most "likely" scenario, I can't imagine any major powers today actually having a plan regarding the US that does not involve subversion

We can discuss whatever the fuck we want
>muh freedoms

Yeah that would be pretty retarded. As we all know, Veeky Forums is the smartest boardâ„¢ on Veeky Forums.

maybe before WWI but sadly not anymore

There's a very significant difference between casually discussing a hypothetical and actively plotting an outcome.

If you were caught selling a very well-thought out hypothetical to a hostile country from a position of confidence (IE access to non-public documents) there'd be a case for treason, but casually discussing it on a Vietnamese woodcarving forum isn't gonna cut it.

>Treasonagainst theUnited States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treasonunless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court.
It's very hard to be convicted of treason and discussing hypotheticals on Veeky Forums will never result in that

I know a way
>Put millions of Albanians on some small American state
>Make sure they are very religious and have tons of children
>They outbreed and people there and make it majority Albanian
>Put a Serb on the American office
>Serb wants to genocide the Albanians
>Civial War breaks out
>at the same time Russia bombs the shit out of America to stop it from wanting to remove Albanians
>repeat until everyone in America speaks spanglish and albanian only

I'm pretty sure that las part already happened

Elect Trump.

No and the ones we did lose we gave the enemy such a fucking black eye that the common perception is that we won.

You may beat us but you'll be left wondering afterward "Was it really the cost?" as you pick up whats left of your victorious country

EMP over the continent.

The French navy is larger nowadays. Nelson is spinning.

>the last time a meteor hit the planet it wiped out an entire species
>this somehow ruins earth less than a nuke (which we've dropped two and tested countless others) without extinctions
Fuck your alt future

while the strong naval and air forces keep them busy south america should invade by land, all why triggering internal riots with niggers and spics

Well, there's always /pol/.

A lot of soldiers and even more people supporting them.

/k/ once calculated a first wave based in Newfoundland of some 10 mil landing on the east coast and a second and third of 7 mil each with constant bombardment of the west coast and threat of invasion there. Also enslavement, dna mapping and relocation of some of the populace to overseas work camps to ensure cooperation of the remaining civilians.

This was of course assuming the whole world declared war on the US (USA having grown in territory to encompass all of N. America but gotten bogged down in jungle fighting in central America and contain it) and a USN that had been rendered ineffective either through attrition or some other means.

Provoke an American invasion on tactically beneficial land, ie. jungle, sap American manpower and morale, propaganda machine for anti-war, occupy via north with no obstruction of freedoms and gifts, bribing the populace.

would that work idk

>The problem is that the US Navy could probably beat every other navy in the world combined.
I've heard this said before but at the admitted risk of sounding like an armchair faggot; quantity has a quality of its own.

Establishing a fleet equal in number to the USN out of the worlds ships could be done easily with enough left over to to make 2 or 3 equally sized fleets with which to envelop the USN in any conflict.

Yeah, qualitatively they would be inferior, but if you have more ships than they have shit to shoot it doesn't really matter.

Trump would lose any war.

We've known since our founding that our enemies north and south were weak, and that we were protected from enemies east and west by vast oceans.

We've always known that we would fall from internal decay, from the kind of degenerate filth we see marching in the streets today.

As de Tocqueville said, America is great because Americans are good; when Americans cease being good, America will cease being great.

So far Trump has cowed the Chinese by bombing Syria, shut up the Norks by telling the Chinese to get their shit straight, put Mad Dog Mattis in charge of annihilating each and every ISIS soldier, and dropped a MOAB on ISIS just to emphasize that everything is on the table. Oh yeah, he's also got Iran getting the shit stomped out of it by selling the Saudis weapons to kill Iranians and Houtis.

Yeah, you're much more world changing than Trump.

Infiltration. Create demographic changes. Destroy the country from within. Example: Europe.

It saddens me to know someone as ignorant as you has access to the internet

We need to take their burgers away. No burgers = starve to death.

delet this

>Establishing a fleet equal in number to the USN out of the worlds ships could be done easily with enough left over to to make 2 or 3 equally sized fleets with which to envelop the USN in any conflict.

Not in all dimensions. When it comes to things like Aircraft Carriers, the US has more and larger carriers in service than the rest of the world combined.

Every country the US has "lost" to since WW2 has turned into a reliable business partner which was the point in the first place

You're forgetting Desert Storm btw

>Kill ratio 216 to 1 for Usa
>USA "losing"
Not this time gooks

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Success breeds jealousy. Anglo pride worldwide.

Mass drop near the coastlines. Let tidelwaves wipe out coastal cities. Electromagnetic attacks on any inland major cities. Land, round up people, study their protein structure, tailor a virus that targets them exclusively. After that send airforces to wipe out strategic centers. Start landing troops on the surface.

So I think we can all conclude that it is impossible. Has any other nation in history been this untouchable?

Mongol Empire? British Empire? Roman Empire?

I like you.

500,000 Russian invaders went into the everglades and swamplands to hunt Floridian rebels. None returned. Those wetlands are brutal, silent, hungry...

No polity in history with its core territories far removed from the reach of other powers has ever been so dominant

Rig elections and put a retard in charge. Also bribe and blackmail his closest advisors.

STARVE THEM OF OIL,

The only reason the burgerland is strong and impenetrable is because of oil..

But that goes for every country in the world worth giving a damn about user.

Flood them with mexicans

I gotta ask, Who would fight America anyway?
I'm not an American, as you can see, their sphere of influence is beyond their Geographical authority,Media,transportation,technology,Education, everything,

To be concise, Most of the countries in the world depends on him, it's the truth, that's why I hate america, because we're one of it's former colonies,

start race wars and spread discontent through the working class

Japan already tried this in i think Oregon or something and it didn't really work all that well.