HERE WE GO

BCC just got released on Kraken. The trading is about to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
twitter.com/krakenfx/status/892428542314659840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trading
You mean selling.

And only after the first block gets mined kek. Which is taking hours because they have no hash power.

kraken UI is so fucking trash it makes me pink wojak every time I look at it

No I'm talking about Kraken giving everyone their coins now. This will determine what happens to the market.

trade.kraken.com

i don't have a BCH balance yet. happening one account at a time?

they said its rolling out

Still waiting for my BCH

what's up chinks?

I only got .0005 cause all my btc was tied up in shitcoins and I couldn't get them out in time :(

JUST CHINK MY SHIT UP

Heh give it a few days before people start realizing this is in fact a better version of bitcoin and the prices start to pick up, rise and finally skyrocket.

So I was not following the news and now coinbase aren't allowing transfers - how can I get money into my kraken account?

you can't, your BTC is locked in Coinbase till everything is good again.

That sucks. Are there any exchanges where I can deposit with a debit card (and then buy BCC)?

you might be able to trade your BTC for ETH and then transfer the ETH out of GDAX.

Why is having bitcoin in Coinbase bad? I was literally about to invest a couple grand and buy some bitcoin through them

It isn't. Just in theis particular case, they aren't supporting BCC.

It's not, they just locked up BTC for now during the fork.

Doesn't look like a good buy

Lots of people selling out.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/

Good advice but I can't sell the my BTC at the moment as every transaction keeps getting cancelled by coinbase

Coinbase are bad because I'm pretty much fucked right now, I can't sell or transfer my bitcoin

>I can't sell or transfer my bitcoin
low IQ fucking moron, haven't heard about a fork happening or something?

No, as I said, I didn't check on the news recently. I'm really sorry about that.

Don't apologize to us, apologize to yourself

So the fork splits bitcoin into BCC and BTC? And right now Coinbase doesn't support BTC? Do they have plans to support both sides? When *should* I invest in bitcoin and should it be BTC or BCC

Buy high sell low

why is this fucking exchange so slow? is it slow for everyone or am i just fucked?

>pic related

>Millions of a coin just airdropped for free
>WHY ARE PEOPLE SELLING GUISE!?!?!?!
>SHULD I BUY NOW HURR?

did anybody else also not get their bch on kraken?

sitting on 0 BCH while I did have BTC the whole time.

I'm sorry I'm new to this. What's BCH? I though it was between BTC and BCC.

Coinbase is going to look like geniuses

No panic selling will be allowed since it's locked and then when BHC crashes and everyone hails BTC as the king
Their users make tons

BCH = BCC, just a different name on kraken

BCH is BCC on Kraken because there's another shitcoin that used the BCC symbol before. And don't be sorry, you're fine, just get used to the water around here.

If that's true than wouldn't it be wise to buy BTC with Coinbase?

LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING FUCKED OVER SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

This will just push the price even lower. Watch out, this is gonna hurt.

Kraken is probably gonna get sued.

I wasn't the one who said that

I've been with CoinBASED since early 2013 and never had any issues

They even drafted up an official statement of my account balance when I bought a home with Bitcoin profits

They won't carry Bitcoin cash but that's a waste of time anyway imo

Okay so why should I wait to buy bitcoins through coinbase. Talking about buying like 1-2 bitcoin here

Sorry I'm late to the party. How do I get my private keys off coinbase. Only 15btc do not too worried. Thanks

I would buy now

Once BCC crashes it's going to skyrocket

It was at 3000 pre fork and this was a huge test

So I have some coins (BTC) in my mobile wallet what happens I googled and nothing came up that I understood could someone help pls

You guys promised a dumpening of cheap bitcoin cash for a few fiat dollars, now its still expensive on kraken.

Start the selling i want to buy cheap!!

The red is the buy orders nonkey brain.

>twitter.com/krakenfx/status/892428542314659840
where do you live? If you live in the USA, go with coinbase or gemini, otherwise there are better options

>CoinBASED
>1.49% fees vs. industry-standard 0.149%
>down for "maintenance" every crash
B A S E D

they are so fucked

Don't scam the nocoiners with snake oil like that

yeah coinbase sucks, + all the stories of people not getting their transactions.

Go with gemini if you are in a supported state

>Go with Gemini if you have more than $200
This guy fucks

how long does kraken take to authenticate tier 2? I just wanna dump some fucking bcc damnit

at the current rate, about a month.

What will happen first? A BCH block being mined, or half life 3 being released?

well fuck me and fuck those bittrex niggers for not activating trading

took them a day for me

Honestly could be even longer. Took from mid-April to July for me. Gemini takes the crown for ease-of-use and low rates.

the next block on the BCH chain unlocks HL3

So go with Gemeni and buy BTC now?

Fucking kraken man.
Why they distributed the BCH to different accounts at different times?

I only got mine now, I instantly dumped it but I lost at least 7k because of their incompetence

which country do you live? which state?
you will need to provide, passport or ID, etc, get verified, it takes time, but you can already start to open an account

T2 like a day
T3 took a month? Maybe 3 weeks.
Applied late June

I regret not opening an account on kraken sooner, actually I did in 2015 but never verified lol

Question: Why would anyone buy BCC out of the gate? Everyone is agreement that this thing is going to start out by tanking through the fucking floor, but why would anyone buy it before it hits rock bottom?

California but I'll be moving to Colorado soon

You already have the answer.

so go gemini

I don't see an ap for it in the ap store

Keep dreaming. This coin is actually being pumped by Roger Ver and a couple more people. Unfortunately, Ver is starting to lose his shit bigtime as you can see in reddit. He's going nuts real bad, I'm not kidding.

It's just Roger Ver who is buying actually. He'll become the biggest bagholder of them all. Being a DGB, RDD & BNT bagholder at the same time is a joke comparing to the shit he is getting into.

Reminder sell now or die

bittrex bcc going over 10% any sec now

>create your own shitcoin with 100,000,000,000 supply
>sell 1 coin for $1
>you just created $100000000000 "out of nothing"
>since you can't create money out of nothing, it has to come from somewhere
>singlehandedly crash the market because it can't sustain the market cap of your shitcoin

kek, it's crap. The dumping is brutal

T2 took about 6 weeks
T3 one day

go figure

False equivalence. If you sold a worthless coin for dollar while no one else even touches it, it would only add 1$ to the market cap you moron. We're talking a pre established billion dollar market cap directly related to BTC that can't sustain itself

the moment you sold that coin for $1 the market cap is legit

if it is overvalued then the next sale will be less than $1 and the market cap will decrease

BCH SHORTAGE ON KRAKEN

Please start the promised dumping its getting too expensive

It took me 24 hours and that was a few days ago.

I'm not selling my BCH anytime soon

please sell your bcc, i want to protect your funds, this coin will only drop! staying true to satoshi's vision is a BAD IDEA, segwit ftw!! please sell

>tfw you sold your BCH just before the pump to $250

No :)
Hodling around 23 BCH

Imagine if people actually got trading advice from this place, that is invested with shills. haHAA

I have around 15000 BCC right now, but I'm positive that it's just another scam. I haven't been in crypto for a long time because I don't need to, but I decided to visit reddit to see what's going on: the first thing I see is Roger Ver promoting some Ponzi scam in the name of BCC.

I'm selling this asian scam tonight, you have been warned.

well, what will be with bcc when chinks wake up? it will go up or down?

bought bcc at 145... what to dooooo

Stop loss order?

Are you goin to sell on kraken? What will your sell limit be ??

?

>tfw I probably sold into you
Thanks, man. May the chink gods be with you.

So how long until we crash, or are we just going to keep slowly crawling up to $300?

btc price didn't react at all by this new shitcoin, check the charts m8

Roger ver is the king

where were you when bitcoin c(r)ash was kill?