Advice: rockstar looking for employment

Hey Veeky Forums I'm investing in real estate and looking for employment in sales, the problem is I'm havily tattooed, addicted to speed and am a vocalist of a hard rock band.
I'm looking for employment until my performances generate enough revenue

Can you business experts give me advice?
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KeEeePuaWII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SORT

stop creating these threads you fucking faggot, nobody gives a shit

sage

>Employment in sales
Hopefully you mean like a sales associate.
Lie on your resume.
Wear clothes that cover your tattoos.
You dont have skills or credentials that would help you get a job at any decent place despite your looks.

How jealous do you have to be to be this bitter. This is a finance and real estate found which I stumled upon, can I not ask honest questions related to real estate or finance?

I have neck, hand and a tiny tear drop tattoo. Do you think makeup will work?
Also I thought sales you don't need any qualificaions?

tell me about your rockstar life?

did you get pussy?
was it because of the tattoos?
did your band suck or was it good enough to bring home some bills?
why did you quit?

did you sound like lincon park?

>tear drop

ur fucked m8

A sales associate doesnt need any qualifications. That means you are selling things to other people on behalf of the company.
If you want to actually work in a sales department of a company then you would need some qualifications to overcome your appearance.
Makeup wont cover tattoos as far as I know.

Yeah after performances chicks would always come, lots of pussy slayed, problem is sometimes when I take high doses I get erectyle dysfuntion lol.
I didn't quit the band it's just not generating enough as of now, so me and my band are sobering up for now, we are trying to get multiple streams of revenue and working on an album because right now we are living in poverty.
Also yeah we are influenced by linken park, Korn and bring me the horizon, dmx etc.
We dont sound like them but we have screaming vocals and similar genre of music I guess

You think so? Can't I use make up?

youtu.be/KeEeePuaWII

This guy manages to pull it off

>Neck and tear drop
You're going to have to become undeniable, and you'll still have a hard time getting a job interacting with customers. Get some skilled behind the scenes job.
Godspeed ese

my friend you can cover it with makeup but the reason you have one in the first place is why you are fucked

I can try make up which I already wear, I'm worried one of girls will notice it tho

Shit man, should I just start committing as many crimes as possible

Rock "Stars" don't need second jobs.

>band is living in poverty
>linkin park
You're a poor meth head who is realizing the dream is over and is desperately seeking job advice on a Chinese stop motion board whilst lying about how many toothless meth whores you can bang. Your nu-metal influences either confirms youre white-trash or a troll.

That said, try getting a job at a call center and start there.

Sage

Nah mate, I go on and off the drugs and despite that I'm high functioning. You wouldn't understand me because we're not even the same species, I use to be you then I evolved. From where you're standing you're human being but from were I'm standing you're an ape. Enjoy working 100 hours a week as a banker staring at Excel while I fuck your wife

Man fuck you all, you're all a bunch of jealous faggots. You guys piss me off. This is probably the worst financial real estate forum on the internet, I'm going to wallstreet Oasis because you guys are retarded. Have fun crypto shilling in your basemets you virgin faggots, whatever the fuck that means

Lay off the drugs you schizophreniac meth head faggot, it's time to come to terms with the fact that your band will never make it and accept that your world is falling down,

im fucking dying at the fact that you're heavily tattooed and Job hunting lmao.

Sage

learn how to suck some dick m8

but let's be honest you already are pretty gud