What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/article/7-nihilistic-quotes-only-brilliant-misunderstood-y-1324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clickhole.com/article/7-nihilistic-quotes-only-brilliant-misunderstood-y-1324

oh look, a satire website makes a satirical article.

A typical "snarky" and sarcastic article by a white numale or a woman.

He had a wicked sense of humor.

Only autistic will enjoy

That conservatism is TEH NEW COUNTER KULTUR

>no 1 isn't tfw no gf

Pretty racist to assume existential crises only happen to white males. "Life is suffering dude" as a philosophy developed first in India and spread to Asia centuries before these philosophers lived. And the notion is far more ingrained in eastern society than the west.

Stay triggered, snowflake.

I "heh"ed, I've run into a lot of those types before. They're usually people that rant on how music today is shit and everything in the past was better than it is now. They talk shit about everything but their criticism is usually hollow and unrefined. They think they're so smart and sometimes they are but they have no real purpose or motivation to do anything. Most have no social life or have autism. Wouldn't say all of them are white though, and they're mostly in the 15-20 range.

Seems the only people who are allowed to criticize culture are jews.

Oh user, Jews can be these types of people too, and they are just as void of personality.

I think they managed to find the most cringy Bukowski quote in existence, and that's quite the feat

plz no, don't post clickbait on Veeky Forums

They meant nihilism is the 'nothin personnel kid' of philosophy. And they'd be right.

But that's only the 21st century "I've never read Thus Spoke Zarathusra but know everything anyway" starter kit of nihilism

Who is this?

NIETZSCHE WASN'T A FUCKING NIHILIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was and the Ubermensch is the answer to it

>He was
I know this is kind of crazy but hear me out

Have you considered actually reading him before making calls on what he believed? It's a neat trick I picked up in high school

WELL IMOYGEEN MOY SHOCK

>Autists on Veeky Forums are so enclosed inside their hugbox that they don't know about clickhole

It's the onion, you guys. You're getting triggered like a bunch of retarded sheep. Fuck you're pathetic.

Projection is most unbecoming

Why do people use Nihilism to mean "nothing really mattress"? Niezche DID think shit mattered, or rather he agreed with/was influenced by Stirner with regard to the shit not mattering, only to do a 180 no scope and argue that actually being really awesome matters and everyone should try to be the best they could be. Shouldn't real Nihilism be Stirner's philosophy?

Yeah because Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist at all. Most of his writings concerned overcoming the societal nihilism he predicted after the death of religion

>I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength. It is possible. . . .
-Nietzsche