THINKING MAN HODLS

After months of research and closely following communities I concluded these are the ultimate thinking man's holds

Its okay newbies we all fell for scams like ark and dgb when we first started but if you follow these holds you will make it

Are you a thinKING? Post your hodls and I will tell you

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/@antz
fasterpaymentstaskforce.org/
omg.omise.co/
reddit.com/r/factom/comments/5m8hxy/whats_mean_factom_using_bitcoin_blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ark
what is wrong with it?

>No Monero
>No Iota

Explain

btc, xvg, sys

no icn? why do you hate money user?

>no sia
>no bitbay
>no xrp
>no nem

youre not gonna make it OP

I held 5k worth of all back on the day. I was excited. Yummy payouts. Interledger functionality whoa this will be yuge! I then went to the slack and the amount of retardation there made me more and more worried every day. When I asked about use cases I had druggos telling me they go to weed markets to peddle ark there. That's how they promote ark and they think that's enough and are boastfully proud

Francois has said he is going to leave it to the community when he is finished with it and unfortunately the community is filled with useless parasites that do more harm than good. I sold and never looked back

>no MTL
hoes does it feel to be a faggot, op?

ARK will perform better than all of those this year while gaining you 10% interest just for holding them within the wallet.

You really didn't think very hard did you OP

>monero
I like monero a lot but it's position in the market is too unstable for me to go in. When you have to Co founder of coinbase invested in z cash and other competitors like pivx popping up, monero may not be king for much longer. Because monero is used for underground trading that community will move to whatever is more functional. It doesn't have meme power like bitcoin does. So monero is reliant upon its Dev community constantly keeping it cutting edge and some of their Devs are retarded. That said I'm still watching monero closely

Iota is a huge scam and will never get mainstream use. Avoid

The way I see Monero is it being the choice for criminals and criminals have lots of money.

Enjoy user.

>sia
Devs have no focus. When they shifted to asics I noped out of there. Better competitors are around now anyway

>xrp
Good if you got in before may. Not worth it now

Rest aren't worth responding to

>Iota is a huge scam and will never get mainstream use

I was thinking of buy some. OP please explain

I agree but many competitors are popping up. Monero is still king of privacy but for how much longer is the question

It's s good hold tho. Monero is one I might add in the future

no bnt you dont want a jew dick in your ass

>no etheroll DICE

Platform is vaporware and devs are dodgy. There is virtually no constructive community around it like there is now with something like Neo

If you're going to invest in gambling then go funfair. Even that is dubious.

Current Long HODLs: LBC, SYS, FCT, XEM, STEEM, DCT, LTC, ARDR, SHIFT, BTC

Current fun coupon: DGB

Opinion on MTL then?

I glossed over metal pay. It looked okay from what little I saw but I need to research the team more

>implying nem and bitbay are worthless
>implying theres a better competitor to sia alreadyd

explain yourself OP!

STRAT - 1000
OMG - 4000
ANS - 400
XVG - 400k
RDD - 500k

You think I'll be able to buy my dad a nice jet ski for his 60th birthday this coming March?

just started, thank you op for giving actual feedback unlike most of shilling that something will moon without anything to back up their claims with, so far i only started with 40$ just to test the waters. i know to stay away from things shilled on Veeky Forums r8?

BAY is the true intellectuals coin and I'm excited to see how salty everyone is after it moons.

We will make it user. Drop rdd tho unless ur holding it for fun

Just research every coin before you invest. I like biz because I learn about new projects all the time (99% trash) but understanding the trash helps you locate the gems

ETH - 28.5
OMG - 1073
BNT - 400

what do i look for? most of my research is as long as it isnt on Veeky Forums theres hope lol

Joshua buow is a goof and the scandal tarnished whatever little rep they had. Bay is over

and is there anything in my portfolio i should get more of/stay away from?

>invested in Factom
>NEM not worth responding to
top zozzle

Team, investors and if they have a unique proposition or value. I follow some steemit guys that write nice articles on coins to get me up to speed like steemit.com/@antz and some China on quora

where the fuck is iota? you guys retarded?

You're right nem is okay if you got in early and shouldn't be lumped with the other trash he posted. It's not worth its current price

Drop verge and get monero if you like that sort of thing

Are these ok OP? In it for the HODL

>thinking
>holds ETH and ANS
and what for do you have orbot on android?
had you added google account and services?

Snt is okay if you're not holding for too long. Tokens are pretty useless and many noobs are tethering value of token to success of the platform. People don't realize the token was an afterthought for quick shekels

Should i still buy iconomi? or is it too late?

If utter useless garbage like Ethereum is currently priced in at $21B marketcap only due to hype/huge media support then NEM is right where it should be at the very least with non-existent hype or media support.
After Catapult release, it deserves to be #3.
And yes I got in at 1 cent on NEM, and yes I'll hold until at least 50 cents.

Op those are all pretty expensive. What if you're not playing with much money ($1500) and would like the possibility of some quick gains?

Congrats user. If I got in at 1c I'd be happy too. Not worth the risk and return right now compared to other offerings

How are they expensive? They range from low to middle market caps

>quick gains
Don't bother. Invest in quality projects and hold foe a while or risk getting pumped and dumped

Not really sure about OMG but besides that it's a solid portfolio.

whats your timeframe on these

I use ARK and ANS to slowly make more and more money for BTC trading.

I don't see either as particularly valuable in the short/medium run. ARK might be worth holding until Q4 and see if they release what they promise. If they do it'll get a huge peak before returning to normal, if not it'll crash hard and return to normal.

ANS I think I way more hype than substance. A lot of people saw it's recent surge up to $14 and bought into the "Chinese ETH" mindset. I predict eventually it'll get some traction and rise just off of popularity alone, but that won't happen for years and years. Might as well just use the same money to buy low sell high over and over instead of simply parking it and holding. ANS has a super predictable pattern of ups and downs right now.

>mfw there are people that aren't putting thousands into ANS
its like you want to be poor forever

Workfag here.

Few years

I agree with your hype comments. The team are dedicated and have written about decentralized app platforms and its utility in China long before the West caught on. You can find some articles online. They constantly hold developer conferences in China and are travelling to Japan soon. If the tech can meet the hype, then it has the recipe to reach Eth heights.

I use to do pattern trading but I stopped. I've been burned by unpredictable swings before and missed out on mega moon missions that dwarf my trading gains. I'm now a hold kinda guy

xrp is a long term hodl for when it's adopted by the federal reserve and 10% of the world's money moves through it

enjoy your humble pie

reee why didnt i buy eth instead of xem

reee why did eth moon so hard

ree my bags

Why will the Federal Reserve adopt Ripple?

fasterpaymentstaskforce.org/

faster payments?

what coins do you consider undervalued atm?
i have 1.5k

I'm in the Slack, doesn't seem very over to me fuddy old pal

>unfortunately the community is filled with useless parasites that do more harm than good

Granted I haven't spent a lot of time on the Slack, but on Veeky Forums the Ark community seems decent. The biz_classic delegate is very professional for a bunch of anons, and the discussion about the tech isn't shit-posty. However if the guy who programmed satellites leaves the projects, I will probably move on too, since he's the only respectable dev from what I've heard. However, if the Ark wallet is any insight into the quality of future development, I'd say we're in good hands

I'm holding ARK and waiting, the positives out weight the negatives. I really don't see anything negative when it comes to ARK, and yea, I'm in biz_classic. I'm going to hold till at least the end of the year and then some maybe.

Concept is good and the devs are competent. Even if the marketing team is filled with dipshits, mass adoption is likely if they deliver features as promised

how much more ANS do i need for a moon ticket?

Thinking about moving some eth to ans

I mean, fct is in a whole other level from nem.

>working product
>government and company contracts
>blockchain agnostic
>value directly tied to use
>unchanging cost of using technology

It's a winner's winner. It should be the multi billion giant ETH currently is

currently holding:
OMG
STRAT
XEL
XMR
BTC

looking to scoop up some ANS on the way down as well as some ETH

Total noob here from /k/

I got 1k to throw at crypto what shold I do? Just stick with Bitcoin? Spread it between monero, bitcoin, LTC, and ETH?

Thanks

>blockchain agnostic
can you explain this? or link to a good explanation. Hard to find one.
Buying into factom now. looks promising can't believe i didn't discover it till today

your portfolio is cancerous

What's your portfolio mi amigo?

You looking to day trade or hold?

If day trade then no advice can help you, good luck.

If hold, Monero.

your portfolio is cancerous

OP are you ME? These 4 coins have been only ones on my radar lately.

Hold my friend. Thanks for the input. Any reason why monero had an edge besides drugs?

OMG
STRAT
XEL
XMR
BTC
FCT

In the long term, a coin can only survive if it has a significant enough use case. Being able to send large digital payments in a secure and private nature is valuable to lots of people, not just criminals.

The functionally of anonymous cryptos is so important that it is guaranteed to continue to exist in some coins for as long as cryptos exist, and right now Monero has the best chance to be that future coin.

What's special about OMG? I never took it seriously just from the abbreviation.

>OMG
omg.omise.co/
it's not going away

The real thinking man's hodl, read the white paper and thank me later

It's blockchain basically anchors on top of other blockchains, such as btc (and soon ETH). In this way, it gains the PoW security offered by that chain without opening itself up to a brute force attack.

Excuse the link, but the company is pretty active on the site that will not be named. Start there

reddit.com/r/factom/comments/5m8hxy/whats_mean_factom_using_bitcoin_blockchain/

thanks so much!

Mfw no worth of bnt in anans folio.