Kraken

Uh... WHAT HTE FUCK

What's that a line of?

kraken bitcoin cash balance.
it's negative rather than positive

KRAKEN JUST GOT HACKED THIS IS NOT A DRILL FUGGG I HAD 12K THERE!!!

margin traders all received negative balance kraken told you this would happen

Well, all in all, that's the actual value of BCH, so nothing to be worried about.

>shorting bitcoin

Get kekt

Lol margin traders got negative BCH for being retarded

Kraken isn't even opening for me

Negative? Ahahahahahahahaha!

now you understand why shorting a dividend payer is retarded

F

>using a literally who exchange

Dumb tarded shortseller. If you had btc on margin, you now owe money. Kraken sent out so many announcements and emails regarding this. Pay attention faggot.

Lmao. Tried to use Kraken once. Gave them my ID, bank statement, SSN, pic of my dumb ass mug smiling for them, and they said they need MORE shit! They said I need to send them a picture of my SSN card and more of my license! I just wanted to deposit 10k. I've opened many actual brokerage accounts with much less hassle. What a fucking joke website.

Ye fuck that, use btce or crypstsy next time

Wow, that is fucking rough. Glad I'm too NEET to know wtf to do with margins.

do I actually have to pay it though

>btc-e
lol are you unaware that they just got fucked by the big dick of the law for stolen money laundering?

Kek probably going to get liquidated as soon as you login

Kraken repeatedly stated you will be unable to withdraw anything without fixing the balance.

So yes, you have to pay it, unless you portfolio is worth less than the cost of those coins (which is only possible if you get called on your short since BCC is worth less than the BTC you shorted), in which case you would just ditch the account.

only if you shorted BTC

I went long on BTC/USD precisely with the goal to receive more BCH, which I did.
Closed the long at a mild loss, more than compensated for by BCH.

Anyone else having trouble even logging in to Kraken?

When you realize that BCH is really just a giant short forced by BTC..

A good short, but.. ya know