I miss 2015 Veeky Forums, now it is destroyed by /pol/ bullshit and some shitty memes

I miss 2015 Veeky Forums, now it is destroyed by /pol/ bullshit and some shitty memes.
And of course some fucking stupid ass philosophical ideas.
Go back to playing paradox grand strategies and larping your chosen XXth century political movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/his/search/type/op/start/2015-01-01/end/2015-12-12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel ya.
I wish I was mod so I could ban all the obvious /pol/ posters permanently, but thats life. Maybe we could emigrate to some historical forum? Is there even a historical forum?

>2015 Veeky Forums
Holy shit has it really been that long?
Anyway until the mods actually do their jobs and ban /pol/ posters immediately instead of letting their Hitler worship/race bait/ current "discussion" threads get to 100 replies and waiting for at least 3 people to report the thread and then letting the OP off with a warning.
Mods if you're reading this post even one time you've banned a /pol/ poster and I'll shut up.

We can make exodus to infinity, and just be comfy slow board, like /film/ for example.
Yeah, remember when most of threads were purely historical?

>implying 2015 wasnt /pol/shitposting with dates

I saw a thread get moved to /pol/ once, globals are probably too busy policing all the fast boards that are bloated with the same shit

It wasn't. Mostly discussion was about ancient history and medieval, so totally the fuck outside /pol/.

Even when the majority of threads were about WWII they were actually about WWII, not blatant nazi pandering. ffs there was a thread up last night about "most aesthetic nazi high commander".

>2015
>better

Back when this board was new we had threads everyday where people were trying to invent Veeky Forums memes in order to force them. The board largely hasn't changed at all since the start.

It's still up

It was always just one thread that kept on dying and the rest was discussion.
Better than fucking /pol/ infestation we have here, and it is fucking hard to filter.

In 2015 Veeky Forums was nothing but religitard shill threads. Literally nothing else.

OP is justcanother pathetic le oldfag type homo getting nostalgic over nothing

Yeah, this is also true, as we were discussing how battles went and not 'OH SHIT LOOK NAZI HOW COOL HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG THIS IS THE BEST MEME I BET THOSE NUMALE KEKS WILL GET OUTRAGED',

Decent Veeky Forums memes do exist tho, Charles II, Ottomans, Leopold II.

I remember reading something on here about the adventures of william of orange and leopold, something about being stuck in paris. theres no other board thats got that

How

You are part of the problem.

Because it's a higher quality thread than "why do anti-white leftypol cuck not your safe space name one thing Hitler did wrong are communists retarded?" shitposting threads that shit up the catalog a dozen at a time sometimes. I'm convinced it's one person making those threads

archived.moe/his/search/type/op/start/2015-01-01/end/2015-12-12/
look how comfy was this place

It was so cool learning about the history of tank warfare, naval advancement, strategy, etc.
Now it's "did Hitler really do anything wrong, the Jews did x so they're guilty of war crimes, what Holocaust here's an unironic stormfront infograph"

ebin