BYE BYE DGB

Jared just got arrested by HK police for BANK FRAUD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!

Have fun digimormons!

Confirmed in the private telegram channel. Holyshit.jpg

interesting how DGB breaks into the 700s and all these FUD/blatant lie threads appear.

You almost make me want to buy some of this shit with how much hate it gets

>thinks that Veeky Forums threads matter

Hory fuck it's actually real!!!

Yes! BUY BUY BUY!!! LOL

RIGHT?? And crazies are still buying!

Holly shit this is real
sell your bags now!

The Wolf of Poloniex is still pumping it to his group, that's why people are still buying. Those turds deserve what's coming.

JESUS! HE WAS INVOLVED WITH BTCE and linked to GOX!!

>thinks I'm just about Veeky Forums threads

>no evidence
stay strong pajeeta, one day you'll have enough rupees to shit near the middle of the inclined road instead of right at the bottom.

I have been in the private telegram channel for days and no such news exists in any forum.

pics or it didn't happen.

...with a sharpie.

The fud is strong with those who know DGB is an actual threat to BTC/LTC/ETH.

Looks like you're in the pleb "marketing" "private" channel where they sooonfeed the idiots what they want to hear. PLEASE BUY MORE!

Is this the mega pump season for DGB again?

not even yet, this is pre-pump
The real fun starts when people start dumping BTC and BCC, then phase 3 starts in September.

Who here /ironhands/? Been holding 116k since 304&730, didn't sell at the top, no regrets.

this

>being so new he doesn't remember how Veeky Forums crashed ethereum after spreading lies about VB's death

steel hands 300k at 105 sats

the fire rises

It was crashing before we started memeing that he died, it was the retarded "news" agencies that then said we caused it.

have you guys tried riding the dips to average down?
I'm not sure I could resist that urge to maximize profits

We going to 1000 pajeet niggers

I love Veeky Forums fud threads. Just means the coin getting shit on will moon soon, glad I'm holding some.
Remember kids, not a single greedy jew here makes threads for your sake.

850K held since 30sat.

100k since 116. Sold off 35k somewhere above 1k sats so all free monies now.

>have you guys tried predicting the market perfectly to offload thousands of dollars worth of coin
>why havent you just sold at the top and then bought at the bottom?

FAKE AND GAY

CONFIRMED OP IS A FAG