Be chief of the NKVD overseeing arrests and execution of millions of innocents

>be chief of the NKVD overseeing arrests and execution of millions of innocents
>get killed yourself once you've outlived your usefulness because Stalin wants to cover his tracks
why is communism so shit? it's literally commies killing each other and dragging innocents with them under the pretext of "revolution"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XBEqyu5Mck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he hasn't read about France it's bourgeoise revolution

>millions
>innocents

yeah, those russian peasants that got sent to gulag were clearly plotting to kill stalin

>Be based Chekist
>Wipe cunts out all over the globe
>Die at the age of 92
Why are Chekists so based? It's literally communists killing revisionists and dragging Trotskyites with them under the flag of revolution

No, but they were filthy commies.

He was killed because Stalin was afraid of the possible coup.

>he doesn't know who were sent to gulag
>blabbing about peasants
You retards just pathetic

they literally picked random people off the streets, put some bullshit charges on them and sent them to work as slave labor

Sure thing, buddy

My father said the old commie secret police organizations were basically a mafia. At least UDBA were.

Why would anyone be indiscriminately be killing off random peasants? Stalin was purging those he saw as a threat to himself and his position of power.

cause people snitched out on each other for their own personal gain and security
literally all you had to do was mention that your neighbor was acting suspicious and maybe is a spy, he gets snatched and taken away

marxists realized pretty fast that the most dangerous people after a revolution are the people who become disillusioned when it fails.

Hi where are the proofs?

my great grandfather being sent to gulag for 10 years is proof enough you fucking tankie

youtube.com/watch?v=1XBEqyu5Mck

>Bezmenov
Into the trash it goes.

go circlejerk over irrelevant theory comrade

Well, it's sad your grandpa was fucking criminal

It's shit because useless people start things like communism in order to survive, as they are useless. People who can survive on their own never attempt to rule over other people. Just be left the fuck alone.

My grandfather was NKVD Gulag guard and he just told me this never happened.

my grandfather was stalin's best friend and he told me it happened all the time

Because the historic destiny of the proletairat is to be betrayed.