Grow up and work in most expensive city (LA)

>grow up and work in most expensive city (LA)
>Save every penny for 10 years, move to cheapest city in montana

Arbitrage opportunity?

Other urls found in this thread:

housevaluestore.com/listing/28471175
housevaluestore.com/listing/28851795
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really, depending on what field you work in, it'd be better to do it the other way around.

you don't need money in montana because there's nothing to spend it on.

you could move to africa and live even cheaper for the extreme arbitrage

>buy kneepads in shanghai
>suck dick in san fran

Arbitrage opportunity?

this is literally the definition of people who city commute from suburbs

You're not the only Califag thinking about this btw

yeah but they are all going to colorado

I feel montana is a good place to set up for the civil war

Maybe not all califags think like this but I certainly do.

thinking about moving to whitefish

That's not even a question... It's common sense retard. A ton of people milk NYC public jobs for pay, benefits, and overtime, and then move into the boonies of new york state and live like gods. Same shit's happening in Virginia. Fags are moving from D.C. to rural VA and commuting to work, and raising our cost of living. A guy down the street from me owns a fucking Maserati AND a Bentley, while I'm struggling to make it. A few years ago I rarely saw an expensive car. Now traffic is
>BMW
>Mercades
>BMW
>Cadallac
>Corvette
>Corvette
>corvette
with the occasional
>Bently
>Lambo
>Fucking rolls royce

and when I moved here in '92, this town was a farm town (still pretty much is). I feel bad for the folks that work locally for small business because they aren't going to make it, but that's irrelevent here. The point is, Yes if you amass wealth in a high cost of living area, it would be better to then move to a lower cost of living area. Understand that you would have to either make enough to live off of your wealth though, or get a job that pays high enough even in a cheaper area, to actually make it worth your while though.

Except you're gonna hate your life when you are in Montana

looks nice, Ill pass through when I make my journey across the bloodsoaked streets of civil war america

Explain yourself.

whitefish is extremely expensive to live in

Unless you're seeing current year model 7 series, s class mercedes, and stingray Corvettes none of the cars you listed are actually "expensive". I see Teslas, maseratis, the occasional Bentley and two or three McLaren p1s in my area, and it is in no way expensive to live here (compared to the adjacent areas). Are you a boomer who sees a foreign badge and thinks the driver has a 500k a year salary? WEW

Whats stopping me from buying this piece of land for 100k and just propping up a shed in the middle and living there?

housevaluestore.com/listing/28471175

not at all.

arbitrage would mean your expenses during accumulation are same cost as in montana, which obv is untrue

whats stopping me from buying this and simply hunting possums?
housevaluestore.com/listing/28851795

youll need to build an actual house because of regulations and town rules, whitefish is filled with a bunch of geriatric retirees and mostly non montanans, fucking sucks. Its prime land but if you want good montana property thats cheap get something outside bozeman

also fuck off we are full

Was actually thinking columbia falls, is that like, poor whitefish?

Im coming whether you like it or not. Im behind enemy lines and need sanction