Go on Veeky Forums for maybe some sound investing advice or helpful tips on generating income

>Go on Veeky Forums for maybe some sound investing advice or helpful tips on generating income
>Literally nothing but retards shilling the latest scam of a crypto

In b4 some shill posts his ridiculous returns, along with something along the lines of "jelly brah?"

You realize the shit you're speculating on is on-par with sports betting or online gambling?

Not one thread about good stocks/ETFs to buy/short? Passive income strats?

What's even the point of this board?

these shitty meta threads are the worst, someone makes them everyday

>Go on Veeky Forums for maybe some sound investing advice or helpful tips on generating income
There's your problem

do you not realize that the stock market is basically a massive, government-sanctioned gambling place?

cool bait

saged

>tfw that kid has a better setup then me

Except they're backed by actual earnings of companies, not entirely speculation?

I don't think anyone knows how these cryptos ACTUALLY function, but at best they're all "pump and dump" pyramid schemes.
I've never been here much, but judging from the fact you spend enough time on a board entirely bereft of any entertainment or educational value to actually spot patterns in thread themes is pretty sad.

People like OP are too busy being conditioned by the paradigm to realize when an opportunity truly presents itself they're waiting for their overlords to validate their course of action . How does it feel to be a Jerry OP , not to mention your premise is filled with false equivalent and dramatic irony . :)

>Except they're backed by actual earnings of companies, not entirely speculation?

well more like expectations of future earnings and current value of all the stuff the company owns

>I don't think anyone knows how these cryptos ACTUALLY function

you know this stuff is open source right, and you can go read the code right now?

there is plenty of educational value on this board, you just need to have the unique ability to shift through all of the shit. this is apparent for all of Veeky Forums btw, if you havent noticed already

if you cant find non-crypto threads using the catalog function then i cant help you

also its fun to browse while im at work doing nothing

Have fun actually trying to turn your shitty crypto back into actual spendable currency m8

Well cryptos right now are the gold rush of our generation, most seasoned stock market traders make x10 more in crypto because it's piss easy in it's infancy stage.

This board is filled mostly with NEETs who are emotionally and financially invested in crypto. You won't get any sane and sound advice here.

buy eth its about to moon dear

>this again

Are these bait threads that come out every week? You literally lost all credibility.

You're an idiot.

If you REALLY wanted to play high risk/high reward, trading futures is literally lower risk/~rewards as crypto, all while not existing in some weird legal grey area where you have to turn your crypto into fucking Taiwanese yen to phillipino pesos and finally into Euro/USD, all while routing said transactions through criminal-sanctioned web services

I made 2000% returns, jelly brah?

>some quasi legal grey area
The fuck you on about? I can sell my bitcoin for $ on all major exchanges and have it in my bank account within a week.

Kek nice bait

How is this bait?

How are you not a shill for this bullshit by calling this bait?

I actually bought a couple bitcoins when they were ~$30USD in 2012, and still have them in a wallet. But I literally can't fucking get them back into USD, and NOBODY will provide any info on how to get them into USD. All I get is "do your own research faggot" or literal scam artists or people telling me to give out sensitive info over the dark web to total strangers.

If one person can legit provide even a brief summary on how to safely get my bitcoins into my bank account, I will delete this thread and never post here in this manner again.

You've had BTC for 5 years and you still don't know shit about it...

Imagine being this retarded.

I'm a total cryptonewfag but what the fuck are you talking about? It isn't hard. Google it.

I just spend it with visa debit card

Show me one reputable broker that will allow you to hold bitcoins as assets.

this was a quality ruse, i tell ya hwhat

Just use coinbase

>Go on board I have no knowledge about
>See a bunch of threads on a subject I have no knowledge about
>Shitpost about it instead of making a new thread on a subject that interests me

Good job

Well since you apparently can't do a fucking google search, make an account on coinbase/GDAX or Gemini, sell bitcoin on exchange, wire cash to your bank. Its not hard.

see

Buttcoins were created out of nothing by Emperor Karpeles and his developer Mr Nakamoto.

They hold no value and the price is constantly manipulated by trade bots that stir up speculation, tricking people into making poor financial decisions.

Emperor Karpeles is known to manipulate the network and has hacked over 200,000 buttcoins in the past year. I'm sure you heard something about the MtGox scandal.

It is actually really easy. All you have to do is pick a buttcoin exchange company and send them some of your real money. After that they put a higher number in your 'digital wallet'. When you try to withdraw your buttcoins, they put the transaction on hold and make you answer personal questions until you give up and get a second job to cover your loses.

The only companies that accept buttcoins are ones that either Karpeles or Mr. Nakamoto own through a shell corporation. They trade over priced crap goods for these valueless buttcoins then sell them back to the gambling addicts on the exchanges.
im a girl btw

wanna buy some bitbeans?

Nice just bought 100k!

sir i suggest buy espers$ on yobit, i made over 100k

>a board bereft of any entertainment value
lmao
viper, kys my guy
Veeky Forums is the best board on Veeky Forums bar none

that kid's dad*