Whats your side hustle Biz?

whats your side hustle Biz?

I sell study drugs to uni students at 400% mark up.

Want to try and sell some fish scales to frat houses but I dont know if the dark net is safe right now

Its as safe as its always been
Just find a contact and do business privately, try avoid doing deals through a market

I work on people's cars and also fix their computers. Minimum 200 a month when I'm actually motivated to advertise my services

Grow and sell shrooms, I can make $5k+ every 2-3 months. College is great.

whats the process of turning the mushroom into a liquid called?

sell weed. last pound i bought was for 2000. 90% of it was sold to like 3 people over about a month @ 200/oz I probably smoked like 1.5 oz

Are you located in aus? i want to do the same but cannot locate spores

All I know of is extraction via alcohol solution

Nah New England, sorry bro. Depending on temp you should be able to order a spore syringe and they remain healthy, assuming the trip might be longer. Some sellers offer heat packs.

that's probably what i meant. can you give me a brief description of that process? is it difficult?

Sorry I've never personally performed it. Just search for alcohol extraction teks on google, any process that involves alcohol is usually straight forward.

i don't need the jews adding that search to my profile. why don't you perform the extraction? eating mushrooms isn't enjoyable, neither is the mudbutt. i'm sure you would make more shekels if you sold vials.

What the fuck are fish scales

the finest of peruvian nose candies.

Growing and drying the shrooms is plenty for me. I have other things to do. Virtually any alcohol extraction technique could work for this, its just plant matter.

A tincture.

google pftek

I did it in highschool and made good coin, and if you have connections you can exploit a pretty substancial niche. It's easy as fuck.

fair enough. what strain do you recommend starting with? how long do they keep after you've dried them?

thanks.

You're worried about shit on google when you're openly talking about selling drugs on 4chins, kek.

>there are people that are stupid enough to buy shrooms

fucking hell, that is unbelievable

wish i knew about this when i was in college

do your friends / family have cows?

allegedly.

are you me

>there are people that are stupid enough to buy honey
Fucking unbelivable
Does your mother have bees

thats the worst strawman ive seen on here in a while

you know where shrooms come from right?

>you know where shrooms come from right?
The ground?

I mow older folks lawns and shovel driveways in the winter.

places where city dwellers cant easily go find them?

cow shit you dingus

this is why i asked the guy if he had any friends and/or family that own cows

Shrooms specifically don't grow in shit.
Played yourself.

no but its the easiest way of obtaining them

nigga wat?

Why do people who know nothing about a subject feel the need to give their input? Specifically this poster?

T. Leo brainlet

Maybe, I'm not a furry though

Basic nutrient cycles clearly astound you.

mushrooms ain't plants nigga