I have $50,000 in student loans

I have $50,000 in student loans.
Is it possible to turn an initial 2k crypto investment into 50k?

yes

Just don't put everything into one coin

Fuck dude, Join the marines or some shit. I'd hate to 25× my investment just to hand it to some kike.

I make good money I just want to pay it off ASAP

Yes. Do it on the side of your real job and you'll pay it off easily.

How though

>plz tell me what to throw my money at
Mooncoin

I'm not asking for fish I'm asking to be taught how to fish user

Live at home for a year and put all your money into it to get rid of it

I'm currently paying 2k/mo toward it while living on my own. "Living at home" isn't an option at this point in my life. Would just like an extra speed boost.

do
your
own
fucking
research

Research what, friendo?

the fucking coins you fucktard, what else??

you look for coins that are undervalued/low marketcap compared to their peers and buy and hodl

you can also try TA but I wouldn't recommend it since you seem like a fucking retard that would fuck it up

Minimum payments for life boyo. I'd only worry about anything over 6% interest rate.

Spoilers: They're mostly over 6%

Put everything in CFI and wait for one year. It will easily be 40k Sat at least. You make 10x gains and if bitcoin double value you will have 40000

>you look for coins that are undervalued/low marketcap compared to their peers

But none of these coins have any fucking value except btc and eth because people are only buying all the other coins for short term speculating..

Only other thing I'd consider is you can write off 2500 in loans per year if you make under 80k. Stock market is at an ATH so it's paying directly is probably the safest way to get that extra 6% out of your money right now. If you're close to 80k and make money off investing, remember it might bump your income over the number and you'll end up losing money due to no deduction.

If you're interested in crypto, I'd feel comfortable putting some into eth/btc. It'll almost surely beat the 6% interest rate unless something crazy happens, but you're not about to make 48k out of 2k anytime soon without risking losing it all.

Yes if these past few months have proven anything it's that that can happen, but the only way you can do that is buy a coin a single coin and hope it explodes.

haha he's trying to turn 2k into 50k, he kind of has no choice but to put that all in 1 or 2 coins.

Be smart with your money. Ill give a few tips
>try to save AT BARE MINIMUM 5$ each day. It doesnt impact your account, but its good savings, basically 200 bucks a month
>take that, and invest in mutual funds, bonds, or some diversified shit. Something stable and earning dividends with a steady growth.
>only speculate (and trade) what you are willing to lose. This should be your mentality every time you place a speculative trade
>treat crypto currency trading like regular trading, take it seriously, look for support/resistance lines, and set limit orders
>read, read, read! Any and all knowledge can potentially be used to make you money. Especially go and read how to invest, trading practices, financial shit
Good luck user :)

>Invest in the (((((((stock))))))) market user, definitely not a game rigged against you by ((((((((((((((((higher powers)))))))))))))))) on all sides prone to collapse in on itself at any minute

Pick any fucking coin and throw all of your money at it user, better possibility of making you stupid rich than anything else.

HAHAHAHAHAHA trying to cuck you with the index fund meme. user I went from $5k to $8k in two weeks with crypto and I was making relatively safe investments. BTC monero and eth. You wouldn't make that money in yeeeeeaaaars with an index fund.

Here's a tip, save as much money as you possibly can without starving and sucking dicks for cash. NEVER touch your savings. Put it in promising, low cap coins like BAT, SANTIMENT, ICONOMI, teatoken and other moon worthy coins. Don't get caught up in the shit coin craze and cross your fingers. Buy when they are down, sell out to teather when the market is high, and always reinvest your profits

Teatoken.io

This, especially the BAT and ICN tokens. Hell, if you're a real pussy, put it in the Iconomi index fund, you'll still get 5-10x by the end of the year.

Sir success you can! Esper$ surely big profitts expected. This is lovely investment dear.

Where is iconomi sold?

>Put it in promising, low cap coins like BAT, SANTIMENT, ICONOMI, teatoken and other moon worthy coins.
>Teatoken.io

Safer than a savings account

Look for a coin with
>low market cap
30-70 million
>Active devs
Slack or Reddit posts
>active community
As in more than a few people in a Reddit asking for wallets
>whitepaper

And that's how you avoid shitcoins