Why can't they assimilate with the rest of the world?

Why can't they assimilate with the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hizb_ut-Tahrir
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They assimilate fine. Did you mean why don't they acculturate well? People don't in general, but this is exacerbated by anti-Western, anti-Globalist politics where rejecting these things becomes the whole point.

>look up the definition of acculturate
>assimilate

no i meant assimilate you son of a bitch.

Tell me a story op
A first hand account of your encounter with one of them.
Not a story you heard.
But something you yourself experienced.

They assimilate just fine, some are even members of parliament and mayors now. Maybe it's you who should start assimilating.

Is that the guy who berates the general populace when one of his brothers goes boom?

Why would they assimilate to the Dar-Al-Kufr? They consider our world heretical by definition.

Which is why the West shouldn't invite them.

why should they?

assimilation is a meme

I was ganged up on by a group of somalis , they beat me up for what is equivalent of 100$ because they saw me using an ATM.

I'm not a takfiri but Sadiq Khan is clearly not a Muslim

why wouldn't indoeuropeans assimilate into old european peoples? what's with all the kurgans?

For the most part, they assimilate fine. There's approximately 3.3 million Muslims in the United States. Relative to the total population the amount of them that radicalize is almost insignificantly small.

In Europe it's a little different as assimilation has never been their strong suit. This is why we're seeing more terror attacks committed by radicalized nationals.

This, Europe is retarded with their immigration policy meanwhile the U.S. only accepts the best and brightest immigrants from around the world.

But we need those migrants to do the jobs that the natives don't want to do. Doesn't America have Mexicans for the same purpose?

Yes but mexicans are hard working and family oriented, also devout christians.

I am white but they are pretty much all welcome here and they are one of the reasons that california is considered to be the most wealthy and powerful state in america right now.

Mexicans are not the same as muslims though. I don't know how to explain it but mexicans simply "get it" when it comes to living in the states. It's only the muslims that are problematic and resistant for some weird reason

>But we need those migrants to do the jobs that the natives don't want to do

t. Schlomo Shekelbergsteinowitz

muh anecdotes

Yeah, he basically said "Islamic terrorism is part of living in a big city, get used to it Kufar."

Can you imagine if Trump said "KKK lynchings are part of living in America, get used to it niggers."?

This.

One fifth of American Muslims have "neutral or positive feelings about Al Qaeda", they are not remotely assimilated. Source: Pew.

>Can you imagine if Trump said "KKK lynchings are part of living in America, get used to it niggers."?
doesn't he?

somalis are subhumans.
Pakis are alright

Most people, including non-Muslims, have neutral or positive feeling about al-Qaeda.

t. Paki

He's getting ready to hit the "Make Africans Slaves Again" button and put all the niggers in chains.

Right after that he'll press the "Make Jews Ash Again" button and send his daughter straight into the wooden doored gas chamber.

Muslim Americans earn on more money than Mexican Americans. Hell, they earn more money than white Catholics living in the US.

ITT: OP gets justly BTFO

most of those are pakis.
Pakis have a drive to succeed

>ignoring H1B
There's a reason that the Indians here are all smart, well educated and successful, while the Indians in India shit in the street.

What incentives there is to assimilate when you are POC and can derive endless political, economical, social and cultural advantages from being seen as a "minority" group?

Kind of easier to set up a strong sieve for good immigrants when you are separated from violent criminals by two giant seas.

Drive to succeed in child grooming gangs

in my country they don't assimilate at all
instead they isolate himself in ghettos which later on become no-go zones and patrolled by the sharia police

it's the EUs retarded open border policy which is responsible for this, not oceans

EU doesn't have a "border policy" against non-Europeans, that's down to each memberstate.

No

What thread are you looking at

My buddy who claims to be a quaranist has said on multiple occassions that the charlie hebdo attacks were to be expected and should of happened because they drew Muhammad

because they never had their ideology questioned. Christianity for all its faults has gone through numerous changes and evolutions.

And he's still your buddy?

i dated a pashto girl in undergrad and we had to keep it a secret from her family. she used to pay a lot of lip service to liberal values but at the end of the day she strongly identified with her afghani heritage and that included islam. she visited kabul before we broke up and came back more conservative in that she didnt want to hold hands in public and talked about wanting to wear a hijab when she was "ready." this was at uc berkeley mind you and this same girl would have also described herself as a feminist.

P A R T A N D
A
R
C
E
L

Thanks for the advice, Sweden.

Post the quote he said that.

>Why can't they assimilate with the rest of the world?

Islam lacks the fundamental concept of "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's".

The nature of Sharia law traps Muslims in an assbackward defective medieval culture and as they see the world moving on without them, they lash out in a rage at everybody around them.

Unless / until there is some kinda Islamic "reformation", Muslims will continue to be a threat to Humanity.

Islams best chance for joining the rest of the modern world was in Iran but that got flushed down the toilet and now, Muslims may never recover.

>Muslim Americans earn on more money than Mexican Americans. Hell, they earn more money than white Catholics living in the US.

The U.S. got the cream of the crop, the best educated and most Westernized Muslims.

Europe is being flooded with average Muslims and they're essentially hillbilly niggers.

Wow! Hot a what Baabhabhiat on the upper left!

Rest of world will assimilate to the truth of allah and not opinion of man.

>Assimilate to the jew world order
only weak minded spineless slackjawed faggot like you, who would do such a thing. I hope Allah s.w.t will shine the light upon you maggots in this Ramadhan, the holiest of months

The phrase "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" doesn't mean that church and state should be separated and that people should not be judged by the Biblical law. The Jews have their version of Sharia known as Halakha, but it didn't stop the majority of Jews from becoming secular liberals, despite the fact that Halakha is arguably more intolerant and barbaric than Sharia

>Islam has never went throung any change or evolution

Top kek

The moment mohammad died there was the Ridda wars, hell when Uthman was assassinated and Ali tried to come to power and the First Fitna began and the Shi'ites came to existence.

fasting isn't easy desu

did you take her virginity?

>The phrase "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" doesn't mean that church and state should be separated

Of course we're discussing religion here, where every aspect is open to interpretation but at the fundamental level, it means exactly that and this fundamental lack of a separation between mosque and state (indeed, at all levels of Islamic society) is root of the problem with Islam.

Because that's how Islam works

>separating the mosque and the state
why would you want this?
You secularists want everyone to be like you

Why does everything come down to this on this website?

They are the ones who do the assimilation, borg-style.

I just wanna know how many of the muslim girls these days are used goods.
Afghanis usually are.

>>separating the mosque and the state
>why would you want this?

Because we can’t have a functioning modern civilization that’s LEGALLY based on myths.

Meanwhile, in Christianity;

"The Bible itself speaks to us of the origin of the universe and
its make-up, not in order to provide us with a scientific treatise,
but in order to state the correct relationships of man with God
and with the universe."
-- Pope John Paul II ---

Once I met a very religious one that made jokes about Jews and was fat and bragged about his wealth.

Then I met another less religious one that was also rich, made jokes about Jews, and was sweet at heart. She was also thick.

You could have just said that you're an aggressive atheist...

Politics and Religion bring out the worst in each other.

>You could have just said that you're an aggressive atheist...

But I'm not an atheist, I'm just not religious.

>Because we can’t have a functioning modern civilization that’s LEGALLY based on myths.

What makes you think that? Contemporary Western civilization is legally based on myths such as human rights and it is doing more or less fine

>very religious
>was fat and bragged about his wealth.

That's not very Islamic

Lol underrated

You people sure make bad decisions when hungry, huh?

no we never slept together but she wasn't a virgin when we started dating anyway lol

because their religion tells them that they are the chosen ones and that everyone else should be their slave or paying money to them.

I met a Somali guy in my building because I knew his uncle. He was uneducated, spoke like a nigger, and was pretty much ghetto trash, but he was cool, he would offer me food all the time, offer me tokes off his joints, one time he even saw me with a black eye and said that if someone's fucking with me he's got my back, even let him in my place once, he was respectful and nothing went missing. This may be the exception to the rule but you asked for muh anecdotes. There's mine

>minorities
>having privileges

t. White person

t. Isreali

>Pakis are alright
Very rarely.

better access to proper education,infrastructure and jobs?

>>human rights are a myth
Oh look, the edgy contrarian faggot has arrived already. That's not what he meant by myths you retard and you know it.

Not wanting the state and the church to be one and the same means you're an aggressive atheist now? Are you this fucking stupid or are you just pretending?

> what is affirmative action

Filthy Sunnis that's why

>They assimilate fine.

How are Shias better than Sunnis?

>Not wanting the state and the church to be one and the same means you're an aggressive atheist now?

Yes.

You are confusing them with Jews

You're on the verge of bankruptcy, retard. You're nearly as fucked as us Illinois fags.

Low IQ

This guy might be the last hope for the whole shitpile.
Even if he's a creationist, the left, the right, and most muslims hate him, so he's doing something right.

A lot of "jews" are actually atheist/agnostic. They are jews but only culturaly.

Explain
1) who or what "they" are. If you mean "muslims" there's about 2 billion of them living everywhere on the planet under various conditions
2) rest of the world
If you mean the "liberal secular democracy" meme then no thanks, it already ruined europe.

They assimilate in America just fine, one of them was even elected president in 2008

You do realize affirmative action was put in place because of the overwhelming privileges whites had right? It was implemented to even the playing field. That's not having a privilege, that's having a right, you stupid, white, racist, conservative, nationalist, capitalist piece of dog shit, I want to brand your kind with a.hammer and sickle before stringing you naked I'm twin square so everyone can see your little white dicks and laugh, and I want your children to be put in a segregated educational system where they are taught that whites serve only as cattle and are the apes of the human race, and forcing them to learn the ways of servility, and all who oppose will be castrated in front of the students, to make an example, and once the white race has been subjected, eugenics will breed all of you abominations out of the gene pool, and a brown and black world will thrive, just as GOD himself intended, look at it Egypt, the first civilization is a BLACK one, there are reasons for this.

I hope you've learned your lesson, white fool.

>this fundamental lack of a separation between mosque and state (indeed, at all levels of Islamic society) is root of the problem with Islam

This was only a problem when the Middle East adopted the nation-state model from the West, where there was a specific need for a separation of the religious estate from the government which on all fronts it competed with. For most of Islam's history there was de facto separation of Church and State where the relationship between the government and the various religious groups under it was something like the modern relationship between a government and private corporations.

Christianity developed its church and state principle because from early on the church functioned as a government institution. This didn't happen with Islam, so a Church and State clause in a Western-style government imported into the region is useless. These nations instead need the equivalent of anti-lobbying and anti-monopoly laws applied to its religious establishments.

He is a Zionist cuck

Because they are.

How so? Sunnis tend to be more liberal and secular than Shias, considering that all of the most liberal and secular Muslim countries (Turkey, Kazakhstan, Bosnia and Albania) are Sunni-majority countries, while the center o the Shia world, Iran, is an ultra-fundamentalist theocracy

>Sunnis tend to be more liberal
No.
>and secular
No.

Also why are all suicide bombers and almost all radical Islamic terrorist attackers in Western countries (US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Russia, Italy, etc..) Sunnis?

American Muslims (other than maybe Somalis) integrate well for the most part. Why don't European Muslims?

Turkey has Erdogan its supreme leader flirt more and more with the hard line religious right-wings and is not a real democracy.

>Kazakhstan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hizb_ut-Tahrir
>Bosnia/Albania
Most "Muslims" in those countries barely consider themselves Muslims, in the same way most Iranians in the UK and US don't consider themselves "Muslims". Also European outlier so I don't see the relevance in bringing them up.

Things like Salafism and Wahabism stem from radical Sunni theology and thinking. Where are most of the proponents of Al-Queda and ISIS coming from? Countries like Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Syria, UAE, as well as Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Isn't the point of islam that the non-islamic world must be assimilated by force? It's the religion of submission after all.

They're under orders to destroy the rest of the world.