What do Jews put on bread?

For centuries, Jews around the world have lived with a culinary tradition based largely around bread. Yet, excepting Sephards, most didn't have access to olive oil. Bead would have accompanied a meaty dinner, yet kosher law forbids putting butter or cheese on the bread. So what went on the bread all those centuries before margarine was invented?

Nothing, they eat bread as a side dish.

>For centuries, Jews around the world have lived with a culinary tradition based largely around bread...

NO; JEWISH CUISINE IS BASED PRIMARILY ON MEAT, AND DAIRY; BREAD IS ONE OF THE LEAST JEWISH FOODS THAT THERE ARE, BEING AN ARYAN FOOD.

things like cookies and dumplings also count as "bread"

AND?

waddya put on it?

Grains are Aryan when eaten whole. Milling grains is seen as wasteful and excessive. Bread, meat and dairy are all nomadic staples. Aryans are agrarian settlers they have no need for high calorie/weight(or vol) foods. Vegetables and grains are the most Aryan foods.

Lox

They use the bread to soak up the juices and sauces from the meat. It's like you've never eaten a real meal OP, and have subsisted entirely on shitty microwave dinners your whole life.

>Grains are Aryan when eaten whole.

WHAT AN ARBITRARY SPECIFICATION.

>Milling grains is seen as wasteful and excessive.

?

>Bread, meat[,] and dairy[,] are all nomadic staples.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IS BREAD PRODUCED?

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT IS THAT BREAD IS A "NOMADIC STAPLEFOOD".

>Aryans are agrarian settlers they have no need for high calorie/weight(or vol) [SIC] foods[.]

AGRARIAN LABOUR PRIMARILY ENTAILS AEROBIC EXERCISE, WHICH REQUIRES WORK SUSTAINED FOR RELATIVELY LONG PERIODS OF TIME, WHICH IS WHY A DIET CONSISTING PRIMARILY CARBOHYDRATES IS NECESSARY.

YOU ARE IGNORANT.

Nigger, answer the fucking question.

>... WHICH IS WHY A DIET CONSISTING PRIMARILY [OF] CARBOHYDRATES IS NECESSARY.

>WHAT AN ARBITRARY SPECIFICATION.
I don't make the rules buddy.
>?
Milling grains is an exercise in futility unless your aim is to increase the calorie density by removing the husk.
>EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT IS THAT BREAD IS A "NOMADIC STAPLEFOOD".
It keeps for a long time if it's low in moisture. It obviously needs cultivated grains for production but its not like nomads didn't have any cultivated food. Just that most of it was useless for journeys because of low shelf-life unlike bread.
> WHICH IS WHY A DIET CONSISTING PRIMARILY CARBOHYDRATES IS NECESSARY.
Which is exactly what grains and vegetables are. Agrarian labor although intensive isn't really time consuming. In fact most social life was centered around eating. A lot of calories are required but calorie dense foods are not since time is not restricted.

>>WHAT AN ARBITRARY SPECIFICATION.
>I don't make the rules buddy.

NO, YOU ARE JUST "MAKING THINGS UP".

>>?
>Milling grains is an exercise in futility unless your aim is to increase the calorie density by removing the husk.

1. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS IT THAT PROCESSING GRAINS IS AN "EXERCISE IN FUTILITY".

2. CALORIE DENSITY DOES NOT INCREASE BY REMOVING THE HUSK; THAT IS AN ABSURD NOTION.

3. THE PROCESSING OF GRAIN DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENTAIL ELIMINATION OF HUSK; ORIGINALLY, THE HUSK WAS PROCESSES ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE GRAIN; IT WAS ONLY AFTER NONARYANS ADOPTED AGRICULTURE, THAT THE CORRUPT PRACTICE OF STRIPPING CEREALS OF THEIR NUTRIENTS WAS CREATED, REGALING THE WORLD WITH ABOMINATIONS LIKE "WHITE FLOUR", "WHITE BREAD", ET CETERA.

>>EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT IS THAT BREAD IS A "NOMADIC STAPLEFOOD".
>It keeps for a long time if it's low in moisture. It obviously needs cultivated grains for production but its not like nomads didn't have any cultivated food. Just that most of it was useless for journeys because of low shelf-life unlike bread.

THE FACT THAT SOME NOMADIC TRIBES PARTIALLY ADOPTED AGRICULTURAL METHODS, AND TECHNOLOGY, DOES NOT MAKE BREAD, OR ANY OTHER AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT, A "NOMADIC STAPLEFOOD".

WHOM DO YOU THINK INVENTED AGRICULTURE? ARYANS DID —NONARYANS MERELY ADOPTED IT.

>> WHICH IS WHY A DIET CONSISTING PRIMARILY CARBOHYDRATES IS NECESSARY.
>Which is exactly what grains and vegetables are. Agrarian labor although intensive isn't really time consuming. In fact most social life was centered around eating. A lot of calories are required but calorie dense foods are not since time is not restricted.

1. CEREALS, AND SEEDS —ARYAN STAPLE FOODS—, ARE CALORIEDENSE FOODS, AND CALORIEDENSE FOODS ARE NECESSARY FOR AN ARYAN LIFESTYLE.

2. FARMING IS A SLOW, TIMECONSUMING, WORK, THAT REQUIRES PATIENCE, DILIGENCE, AND CONSTANCY.

YOU ARE IGNORANT.

God i hate this LARP Mexican.

Koz?

>NO, YOU ARE JUST "MAKING THINGS UP".
No
>1. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS IT THAT PROCESSING GRAINS IS AN "EXERCISE IN FUTILITY".1. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS IT THAT PROCESSING GRAINS IS AN "EXERCISE IN FUTILITY".
Because it doesn't have any benefit over eating it simply boiled
>2. CALORIE DENSITY ...
What? How does removing the non-digestible part of the grain not increase it's calorie density.
>3. THE PROCESSING OF GRAIN DOES NOT ...
There is no process of milling that has no byproduct and produces a flour that can make anything but flatbread.

>THE FACT THAT SOME NOMADIC...
But bread is a staple among many nomads. Even those who subsisted primarily on dairy and meat had bread.

>WHOM DO YOU THINK INVENTED AGRICULTURE?
I know I alluded to that in my original post.

> CEREALS, AND SEEDS... ARE CALORIEDENSE FOODS...
Not when compared to meat and dairy and bread. The point of bread is to compress the calories of a large amount of grains in a small package.
>2. FARMING IS A SLOW, TIMECONSUMING, WORK...
Most farmer throughout history have worked 4-6 hours a day. That leaves 10 hours for recreation and eating, more than enough to not require excess effort to be put into milling, fermenting and baking bread to obtain a shelf-stable calorie dense product. The most that could be justified is milling your own grain to make flatbread.

See I have to go to bed now and I know you enjoy both bread and pretending you're Aryan but you'll have to live with the notion that having bread is not the most Aryan thing to do. It's not as bad as eating meat or dairy but there's simply no need for it.

>yet kosher law forbids putting butter or cheese on the bread
No it doesn't. What the hell are you talking about?
Wrong, as usual. Bread is the "primary" food, a meal with bread and other stuff only has a bread blessing said on it, and the distinction in Jewish law between a meal and a snack is whether or not bread is present.

>>NO, YOU ARE JUST "MAKING THINGS UP".
>No

YES.

. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS IT THAT PROCESSING GRAINS IS AN "EXERCISE IN FUTILITY".1. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS IT THAT PROCESSING GRAINS IS AN "EXERCISE IN FUTILITY".
>Because it doesn't have any benefit over eating it simply boiled[.]

THE PURPOSE IS TO DIVERSIFY IT, NOT TO MAXIMIZE ITS NUTRITIONAL VALUE; IF PROCESSED CORRECTLY, IT DOES NOT UNDERGO QUALITATIVE DEGRADATION.

. CALORIE DENSITY ...
>What? How does removing the non-digestible part of the grain not increase it's calorie density.

GRAINHUSKS ARE DIGESTIBLE FOR ARYANS; GRAINHUSKS ARE NONDIGESTIBLE FOR NONARYANS.

. THE PROCESSING OF GRAIN DOES NOT ...
>There is no process of milling that has no byproduct and produces a flour that can make anything but flatbread.

?

I CANNOT PARSE THAT SENTENCE.

>>THE FACT THAT SOME NOMADIC...
>But bread is a staple among many nomads. Even those who subsisted primarily on dairy and meat had bread.

I REITERATE: THE FACT THAT SOME NOMADIC TRIBES INCLUDED BREAD IN THEIR DIETS, DOES NOT MAKE IT A "NOMADIC STAPLEFOOD"; NOMADIC STAPLEFOOD CONSISTS OF MEAT, AND DAIRY.

>> CEREALS, AND SEEDS... ARE CALORIEDENSE FOODS...
>Not when compared to meat and dairy...

GRAINS, AND SEEDS, ARE MORE CALORIEDENSE THAN MEAT, AND DAIRY.

>... and bread.

FROM WHAT DO YOU THINK BREAD IS MADE? BREAD IS MADE FROM GRAINS; ID EST: CEREAL.

>The point of bread is to compress the calories of a large amount of grains in a small package.

AND?

. FARMING IS A SLOW, TIMECONSUMING, WORK...
>Most farmer throughout history have worked 4-6 hours a day. That leaves 10 hours for recreation and eating, more than enough to not require excess effort to be put into milling, fermenting and baking bread to obtain a shelf-stable calorie dense product. The most that could be justified is milling your own grain to make flatbread.
>See I have to go to bed now and I know you enjoy both bread and pretending you're Aryan but you'll have to live with the notion that having bread is not the most Aryan thing to do. It's not as bad as eating meat or dairy but there's simply no need for it.

YOU ARE IGNORANT.

QUOD VIDE ATTACHED IMAGE —IT IS A DEPICTION OF YOU.

>WHOM DO YOU THINK INVENTED AGRICULTURE? ARYANS DID —NONARYANS MERELY ADOPTED IT.
Full retard. Why it's always third world non-white faggots who larp as Aryans?

I just want to know why he mashes caps lock. Is he trying to appear retarded?

Schmaltz, of course

>tfw no qt jewish gf to introduce you to weird new foods

>kosher law forbids putting butter or cheese on the bread
Say what? I thought that was only mixing dairy and meat.

9STOP SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS YOU FUCKING RETARD! SEE HOW FUCKING ANNOYING THIS IS!?!?!

That would make sense.

Who?

Ignorant Goy here, what is schmaltz? Looking at the bread it looks like butter.

Chicken fat!

Lox and Schmear

Honey, fruit preserves, cilan, some kind of fish, pate, a slice of tomato with salt... Options of non dairy things to put on bread are basically endless, I can't believe goyim are this retarded that they can only fathom putting butter on bread.

Ah, okay, that does sound good. Thanks user.

>ctrl+f hum-
hummus, it's another jewish invention.

G-D you people are fucking retards
The answer is Central European Jews used Schmaltz with geese.

The by product of force feeding ducks for fat is foie gras and that's how it was discovered by them