What if it turns out that the real Bitcoin is BCC and BTC is actually the shitcoin fork?

What if it turns out that the real Bitcoin is BCC and BTC is actually the shitcoin fork?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's exactly it, the legitimity follow the processing power.

BTC bellow $1k and BCC above $2k in 48h, screencap this.

that is the case, and within a month that will be the general sentiment.

We warned everyone to keep your BCC and not sell it

looks like you took the redpill

This alswo mean more instability for at least 1 month, prepare for red days every fucking day.

Why are you asking us instead of the chinese?

What if it turns out that this shit scares people away and Ethereum is the real success story? :^)

What makes you think we are not the Chinese?

But BTC is really the fork since it diverges from the original BTC while BCC maintains exactly the same code with a higher blocksize limit - an negligible change compared to a Lightingnetwork.

8MB blocks are the real Bitcoin.

Most of the retarded goyim here already sold though because HeebStream told them SegWit was the future.

i think i seen this face before....... hmmm....

That's me deer

Bcc going up to 2000 by tonight, just hung up with Jihan, screencap this

really cute face.
but really ....i think i seen somebody who looks similarity on screen.

that little gook's massive ego alone will keep BCC up

tbqh i think BCC is the superior bitcoin, it is more in line with satoshi's model of bitcoin

its just too bad its in the hands of greedy gooks

People are getting it now the miners need to start switching, probably still working on config and ini files or something.

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Yes round eyes, keep buying up BCC

You from Michigan?

no. its just probably my eyes are glitching :D

Satoshi himself in the white paper: "We have proposed a system for electronic transactions without relying on trust. We started with the usual framework of coins made from digital signatures, which provides strong control of ownership, but is incomplete without a way to prevent double-spending. To solve this, we proposed a peer-to-peer network using proof-of-work to record a public history of transactions"

So not segregating the signatures and not moving transactions off the blockchain. Blocstream is fooling you guys for real

i don't care. i have the same amount of both.