Racial History

Now that we all agree (historically speaking) that euros are the master race what is the best way of making the lesser races subject to chattel slavery willingly,be open minded on this topic as well as provide examples from history.Dont forget that this is the best way for all parties involved as well as subliminally encouraged by nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i am done with this board

Incas were superior to europeans tho.

t.mexispic

>euros are the master race

I don't think so cumskin, also you will be our servants when the Indian superpower rises

Nah you'll destroy yourselves even if you don't we'll just go to war with you under some false flag pretext also always remember that we literally starved you under a century ago and blessed your daughters under the virtue of rape
Gandhi single handedly saved you because we were too nice. :)

Mexicans are the result of the iberian monkey and the mesoamerican savage. Incas were superior to both of these species.

Make there own idols encourage it which would probably result in some sort of mind control and intensive studies.

Aren't you supposed to be in jail Tuco?

Hahaha hahaha you serious?

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Are you an anglo?

Don't worry soon your daughters will be sucking on BIC (big Indian cock)

I revel every time britain is attacked by katua terrorists

Like all slavery from force and force alone nukes will also probably be involved in a sector of the regions

Not even Anglo son but it's ok I will give you hope and then take it from you just like I took your sisters virginity at the meek and ripe age of 16.Dont forget that you're 10 years past due for a recession and will plummet extraordinarily the likes we have not seen,Now clean the shits off the streets you subape

Stay sandy
dune coons

This whole thread is a joke.
It includes the /pol/acks and the Indian supremacy shitposter

t.mud

t.pooskin

t.pajeet proud of his shithole

> t.self hating pajeet subhumanoid
I'm actually your american overlord nice try though simba

Talk to me when you stop smelling like body odor and 3 week old curry

your not fooling anyone poonay patel

t.pooney patel