0.4 heading to 0.5

>0.4 heading to 0.5
Guys I don't understand whats happening. Do people not want the new BTC? Should I sell my BTC now as long as they are at 2.7k ?

b-but the deposits

BCC is an altcoin. Everyone who missed the BTC boat are FOMOing to the fools gold in hopes of not getting left behind again. However the whales aren't buying this garbage.

Oh wow, are you the imbecile this post is referring to?

Lol, wrong guy. Only the truth can make someone this mad though. He has no counter argument and neither do you.

What I don't understand is how is BTC so stable ?

Lol
BCC is at an all time high greed wave
Can't wait for the dump tommorow,pink wojacks incoming

>the whales aren't buying this garbage.

they clearly are.

Looks like mockery not anger. And what is their to argue? You're wrong, that guy that is clearly you but you're embarrassed to admit is you is also wrong. It's over Johnny, it's over.

>Wahhh ur wrung
>Lambo land lawl

I'm a fucking nocoiner, bruv. This shit is just to much fun not to watch.

>BCC is an altcoin.
Not for long.

>use coinbase for BTC
>can't find an exchange that supports BCC

Welp you were and are wrong and all the >>>> in the world won't help you with that. Accept you dumb fuck and move on.

Or keep speaking like some authority and looking like the inbred hick that you are.

Why are you so mad? Your gonna be the proud owner of a Lambo! Who gives a shit about what I say.

You'll be a coiner very soon if you see what profits there are to make.

It's actually down to 0.35 now. It's over. Dropping like a rock atm, no stop in sight.

wait for the dump, as soon as deposits start rolling in the chinkcoin shall plummet to the depths of hell
let them use their chinkhash power for nothing

Will be glad to see the gook miners put back in their cages.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hold both for a good week maybe 2 and see what happens, anyone claiming authorative knowledge on the future of such an unknown is just spouting their wishes at this point

but its at 0.36 now and just goes sideways.. stop spreading fud.