WAVES

While you guys are watching BCC WAVES just announced another partnership with GAZPROMBANK.

blog.wavesplatform.com/gazprombank-digital-and-waves-platform-enter-strategic-partnership-3888ec94c768

Has not risen that much since yesterday and still way from it's ATH. Buy a coin with actual substance for once. Thank me later.

Already did. Bought @ .20 USD last year. Hodling till 50 at the very least.

I'll be happier when they sort themselves out with the sec (and the us in general stops being so behind the curve with crypto)

Just put my entire life savings including both my kids' college funds into these. God help you if they don't moon, motherfucker.

It's bouncing against sell walls atm. Buy pressure building. This coin is partnering up with Deloitte, Gazprombank and many other companies.

With a supply of 100mil this is the coin (IMO) that can pull another ETH.

Waves will be $100 and will be the framework for the Russian economy over the next 2 years. People who are leasing waves will own a piece of every transaction in Russia. Glad I own some of this god-tier coin. Just wait. The roadmap shows developments like the DEX, tokenomica and smart contracts, but these deals with the government and stock exchange are total surprises. Just wait.

Waves? Isn't that just an Ethereum wannabe?

Waves is the "gas" to run the system. You pay for everything with Waves, thus you need Waves to interact with the network.
The network currently acts as a store of value, a currency, an ICO platform, a Decentralized Exchange and a Forex. For each of those uses you need to pay with Waves. Fees for simple sends are 0.001 Waves (less than a penny) and move much much faster than Eth or even LTC, so moving across exchanges is cheap and fast. Fees for trading on the DEX are 0.003, so about a Penny a trade, best fees out there. If you don't know why a DEX is so damn important, just look at BTC-e.
Future upgrades include smart contracts (like ETH), Bitcoin NG upgrades (>1000 txns/second), and a few other bells and whistles.
Waves is going to be the leading platform for the legalization of ICOs in Russia in 2018, and the Waves platform is also developing out integration with the Russian stock exchange (potentially running part of it on the network).
IMO Waves is THE most undervalued crypto on the markets today. I expect the value to go near $100/coin by Q4. Possibly higher.

Completely different and it's LPOS. Are you trying to FUD? Because you're only really coming off as clueless.

Lol. Waves is a fucking scam I cannot wait to see you retards get burned.

I am leasing my Waves and I will be glad I am leasing when these massive amount of transactions from the Russian Stock Exchange and the Dex start flooding through. I am finally going to get my cut when these skyrocket in value. Holding 1200 waves now, and with the WCT I have recieved, I have more than covered my initial ICO investment. Waves continues to be a steady little money printing machine if you know how to use it.

I just spent the last hour banging my head against their shitty, buggy exchange while trying to get my eth out. No way I'll ever touch anything they are associated with again. What a clusterfuck.

>haha I can say FUD I'm cool I'm smart I'm a grown-up now haha XD
you have like $100 in your bank account.

I was on the OpemLedger DEX for the same advantages. OBITS being an investment giving an access to tokens, ICOO rewarding you with w share of every ICO, and BitAssets, including BitUSD to fall back to when things get rough.
Is Waves better than that? There is a lot of financial engineering that makes me doubt the OL platform as it currently is

What the fuck do you know? Don't waste my fucking time with your meaningless baseless posts. Just imagine me rapidly fingerbanging your mother's asshole, and now imagine the smell. That's all I really wanted to say.

No I have $70,000 in my bank account and $20,000 in Crypto. What does it matter though? Why waste your time with another unsubstantiated post? Why would I think typing "FUD" is smart? Many more questions for a retard like you. Like why don't you kill yourself, and how about you imagine me fucking your grandmother as she dies and her eyes roll back in her head. You are just a little bitch who wasted their time spamming meaningless shit.

I can literally buy and sell your mother's cunt 1000 times over, suck my cock bitch boy.

No reply hey? Makes perfect sense because you are probably traumatized. You are probably busy spreading your cheeks and playing with your little clit dick trying to come up with a one liner, but it's just futile because I am btfoing your pajeet existence.

fuck them, they killed Niggercoin, biz doesnt forget or forgive

Ahh the waves shills are back out of hiding bc they jumped 10% for the first time in 3 months

price was 60 cents three months ago, what are you talking about?

No niggers allowed.
I ain't even mad.

I wish I bought more 3 months ago

which website are you using for leasing? Been looking for a good one?

You can lease to me, I will promise to bang hookers with the fees and thank you when I cum

lol what the fuck dude I walked away for a few hours

Sounds like a solid investment, give me an address.

Damn man. I like waves, but this mouthbreather banter is cancer.

Compared with something like bitshares it looks very unimpressive. The potential value here comes more in context of the platform and the support it gets from Russian cooperations and state, this seems to be what's going to be on the forefront of crypto adaptation in the Russian market during 2018. Hopefully they don't fuck it up:^)