BCC Profits What do?

What are you guys going to do with your free BCC after you dump it. Im buying pic related to celebrate free money

What's that?

only the best of dildos in the market

>implying I'll dump it
I'm just gonna hold both, it's an extra hedge against fuckery by the btc devs

probably this

>selling crypto

but we wuz new patricians n sheeeeeeit

dumping is wise idiot
this thing will crash so hard in a few hours, dontbe a bug holder user

This.
Free diversifying

Travel. I haven't been abroad in over 1 year.

Azores

>i hate roger ver and chinks and reeeee

file name

are you a girl?

one autistic enough to post on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

post tits

eh no

I sold 50% of it and holding the other 50% because I'm an idiot who can't make up his mind about anything.

Thinking about going to a prostitute for the first time. It's legal here and therefore a healthy, competitive market.

Haven't had sex in like 3 months.

nice plan user. I set my mind on selling 100% now and buying in the next dip
dont forget protection user. And dont jackrabbit the poor girl, make sweet sensual love while looking deep in her eyes, she might probably pay you

its a slippery slope friend, i started off visiting whores once a month now i do it twice a week, its starting to fuck with my gains.

>dont forget protection user
I always use condoms, zero exceptions, because I'm paranoid of crazies who don't abort accidental pregnancies and sue me for alimony.

I can imagine that. Thankfully my libido is not very high, and decent hookers are not expensive here.
120-150 EUR/h
only very high-end ones cost 200+

You live in Germany im guessing?, in the UK its illegal but nobody cares, lots of brothels etc, £100 per hour but i usually go for 30 minutes for £50-60, lots of nice Czech girls here the past year.

HODL'ing until core is replaced.

its bad dragon *achem* "toy".....
they are fun guys... even have their youtube
channel with some random videos.

Yesterday my BCC was only worth 8$ now it is 130$, so I will spent those to go to an anime convention :3