Buy stox

>buy stox
>bet on mayweather to beat macgregor
>get rich twice

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x39e2f8b1f53c5a910d2e733036d06b264fc52470c4b2a05f4ebce342ad777089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't know what Stox is, but adults gamble with BTC.

whales buying in
etherscan.io/tx/0x39e2f8b1f53c5a910d2e733036d06b264fc52470c4b2a05f4ebce342ad777089

bought 5k thank god it wasnt shilled too hard

got 3.5k

so why is it unavailable for U.S?
That screams scam to me.

because ICOs are illegal in the US

should i buy this and why?

>look at team
>it's all jews
Just like Bancor
SKIPPED

It's good short term gains. Veeky Forums is going to tell you that it's the ultimate jew scam (which is right) and you shouldn't buy it (which is wrong). If jews are pumping something, you probably want to be in on it early.

I'll sell a few days before the fight and spread the earnings across mid and long term holds.

Because you can't be trusted to make investments

kek
just like Bancor, right?
sage

lol you're going to shit bricks at bancor gains by the end of the year. also, stox is BUILT on bancor. that should tell you something. the jews are up to some serious crafty shit and you'd know that if you were as autistic as I am about infiltrating groups.

>lol you're going to shit bricks at bancor gains by the end of the year

Stox has a 60million supply and will max raise $20million, once it hits bittrex it can go 3x easily

question is, should I hodl this till december or sell at exchange for 3-4x gainz? im not too good at timing those shits

i'm not even hodling bancor (yet), but i'm buying a bunch soon. it's a jewish scam but there's $ to be made riding jewish scams. go watch the slacks.

STX is the first. 100s of these BNT icos next year :)

I'm still not convinced this will raise the value of BNT.

After this BCC fiasco, and 20bl was created out of thin air, I don't see why all coins can't just be worth $1000 wtf.

Once it hits exchanges sell until you recoup your initial investment and then hold long term

3-4 times gains from dumping straight away? Lol good luck with that. 1.5-2 x gains at most

>I'm still not convinced this will raise the value of BNT.
Why? When stox buy BNT using the smart token the price will rise

my strategy aswell.
also this

Retard, stox is putting 5% of their ico money into Bancor and holding it, it will fucking rise whatever 5% of the hardcap is. Kys dumbass

> mfw all this PsyOps on BNT are starting to work on me
>FOMO levels increasing everyday

8%* of the hardcap
meaning bnt will rise around 15%

Nobancs and nostox are gonna be buying rope soon

so what be the penalty of going to icobazaar
buying stox and just saying
"nah I'm not no U.S" wait till it's out of ICO and transfer it to bitrex?

nothing

>mfw mayweather wears stox.com on his shorts during fight
How do I get in on the ICO

Holy shit already 100k ETH raised wtf

40k ETH until it's capped

Im thinking of putting 0.5 eth in. My first ico desu

It will be 3x cheaper one week after it hit the exchanges

okay hope mom allowed you

Enjoy your btc being stolen.

i have two dads

I hope the one with the bigger tunnel allows you to.
how much will 3k STX will get me in the future? How many UFC fights will I have to bet on correctly for lamb0?

Hope a lot cause i got like 2.5k stx, fucking Jews are stingy like that, they give you little

bought 360 stox just to get some gains. 2x the ico price is good

mcgregor is going to take it user. this match is fixed

>bet on mayweather to beat macgregor

as if he has any odds at all... can you even bet on him ? It is fucking guaranteed he will win, there is no way he wont.

because scams are the norm in pajeet and chink culture but if you try in the US you need to worry about the fbi/sec coming after you

>buying a over-hyped ICO
>getting rich

Pick one.

>doesn't explain why
>huehuehue

You're a faggot kys.

>doesn't understand caps
>is a retard
pick both