BCC comes tumbling down

We come together here to laugh at BCC fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE
i.4cdn.org/biz/1501695613153.png
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep9-bitcoin-fork
steemit.com/bitcoin/@spiftheninja/bitcoincash-miners-update-holding-steady-45-mining-support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>USDT bag holder

we are the btc marines

It was only a matter of time. How low will it go?

I can't imagine anyone on Veeky Forums buying bcc, shit was free. But then again it's Veeky Forums.

Everyone who had bitcoin cash at the beginning or bought early enough is now cashing out grand. Everyone buying now is quite much fucked.

>mfw sold it almost instantly at 0.23
Feels bad but I'm a poorfag so I didn't miss out on much.

sorry to disappoint you but i'm alt masterrace

im waiting for the catalog to fill up with pink wojaks from people buying in too late

Go get altcoin now. Once people are getting their btc back from their bcc adventures, they will reinvest into alts.

BCC is a Jewish scam, look at the devs, they are ALL JEWS.

yeah, sure seems to be crashing...

Gimmie a quick rundown.

enjoy your bags greedy fucks

LOL

HAHAHAHA

laugh? because I tripled my money in past 24 hrs?

SELL SELL SELL

I made 3 grands out of this :D I'd rather laugh at the fags who put their BCC in wallets lmao

>implying I didn't sell already

BCC Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE

anyone still HOLDding?

Prepare to get it real cheap and make 20x next week

sure

I am. I bought it at 0.5, but I don't care. This will replace SegWit Coin. This is the future of Bitcoin. Screencap this, tommorow it goes to 1 BCC = 2 BTC.

Yees,100x net mont bui now my deer frend

It has to go up eventually, retards. Haven't even had the possibility to claim my BCC ffs.

I'm holding because I can't sell ayyy lmaooooo

>It has to go up eventually, retards.
lmao not really

Said every shitcoin holder in existence

Yesterday you were laughing at me cause I bought at 0.12... Sold at 0.34.
I'm buying now this dip, you can keep laughing at me while I'm getting paid.. No fucks given

Don't laugh. You'll have to endure their retarded bagholder threads from now on. It will be just like DGB and SIGT.

thats what im thinking also user. cheers

If you guys want a glimpse at the price a couple of days from now, look to the hitBTC exchange.

It's perhaps the only exchange where one can actually sell BCH, it only has 2 confirmations for a deposit to be credited, and trading and withdrawing works fine.

What has this done to the price? BCH is crashing hard. It's much lower than on any other exchange, $150 / 0.05 BTC. And BTC is up to $2900 as people use BCH to buy it. And the trend is showing no signs of stopping.

This is what will happen to the price on other exchanges too, as BCH trading starts to become possible. You've been warned.

Fuck off. SegWitCoin, unlike BCC is swarmed by Chinese miners.

>laugh at BCC fags
>who just made thousands or even millions
>for free
top kek the dissonance

TOP KEK

>>who just made thousands or even millions

Not the people who bought at 0.3-0.48

are you retarded? everyone got it for free, the difference between ppl with a brain and the rest is that we already made our profit by dumping that overhyped shitcoin a couple of hours ago while people are still buying right now.

BCC is BitConnect you fucking retard and Bitcoin Crash is 100% CHINA YOU FUCKING MORON. Can't wait to dump on you as soon as I can.
i.4cdn.org/biz/1501695613153.png

I made 5k from that shit coin lolz

No, it isn't. Nice Photoshop, BTW. SegWit is literally poison. I'm sitting here comfy, knowing that my BCC will go to moon very soon. Enjoy staying poor with your outdated BTC shitcoin, faggot.

>very soon.

Yes user, for sure it's going to moon when people who have BCC in cold storage are able to sell it

Your fake gold scamcoin Bitcoin Cash is going nowhere but down.

Bitcoin cash is 100% scam. Offers nothing new to crypto, only riding on Bitcoin name. It's just another fucking altcoin except it offers nothing new. Pure garbage, I cant wait to see your pink wojacks. I would pay good btc to see your face melt at the price, lmao

>comfy
funny way of saying chinky
they are to be trusted 110%

"if you go on a bitcoin fork, irrespective of which scammer proposes it, you will lose your money" - bitcoin billionaire and owner of one of the largest exchanges

that was 2015. Its still true today, same shit, different day.

Changing two lines of code and stealing the Bitcoin blockchain doesn't make your coin cutting edge to be precise.

Tell yourself that. Keep telling yourself that, faggots. I bought BCC at 0.485, and you know what? I'm still comfy, because I know that in a month, i'll be fucking rich. I sold all my alts and BTC for BCC. I'm down 50% now, but it doesn't matter right now, because next month i'll be up 500%. Keep your shitty, poisoned BTC, retard.

Read this, idiots. -> BCC won't drop below 0.2 BTC ever again. Next month it won't drop below 1 BTC ever again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

....AHAHAHAHAHA

>BCC won't drop below 0.2 BTC ever again.

He says before people who have their coins in cold storage are able to trade

I expect the vast majority to dump at least 50% of their holdings as soon as they can

Keep laughing. Keep laughing, i'll get the last laugh. SegShit coin is meant to doom. I'll buy it when it drops from 2k to 100$. It feels good to know that i'll get rich in no time. Currently I have about 80k in BCC. I will be a millionaire, and you'll be poor. Deal with it.

>Keep laughing. Keep laughing

Okay

it would be already be under 0,2 if one of the chink whales hadn t had a huge buy wall up right now. with cold storage still in place.
HAHAHAHAHA

mfw they have to put up a 50BTC wall to stop it going below 0.2

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep9-bitcoin-fork

>implying Bitcoin will go under 500$

Stupit buying at 0.2 lozersss!!

How did people get this for free?

Everyone who had BTC in a wallet got an equal quantity of BCH. Bittrex also credited anyone who had free BTC and gave them BCH to play with on the exchange

Liquidating a position on a tiny exchange without liquidity;)

This makes me nervous for btrx though, what if they never receive the actual BCH due to a 51% attack? aren't they fucking screwed?

you goys do realize it's only been out for a day now and most exchanges dont even support it yet. how can anyone know it's real value when it's so new?

it's going to be funny in another few months when wallets and exchanges start adopting it and it explodes.

I have both buy and sell orders. I'm going to make money irregardless

>I'm going to make money irregardless
Bubble bursting confirmed, everybody out

troll master 9000

Sure sure, stay with your shitty centralized BTC.

Why would they do that?

Kek, its pretty obvious you're upset because BCH dumped and you now know that there is still the epic mega dump once people have full access to their funds.

Bitcoin cash is fucked, its dead on arrival

you lose

HAHAHAHAH ITS PUMPING

Veeky Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

It was at $500 when I went to bed last night and when I woke up it was at $1100. A few hours ago is was back down by $600 and now it's climbing up to $800. I don't understand anything.

It works in mysterious ways

go to bed again

pumping doesn't increase value, it just makes it look like another shitcoin
which is weird because it's not even that

Yeah it pumped and now it's going back down again. Also we still don't have unlocked BCC wallets which will show the true value of the coin

When it's green they buy, that's all that is happening, when wallets open it will all be red from that dump plus the panic dump of those who actually bought

Im on your side, but be careful. People are just feeling confident because of the wall at 0.2.

The momentum absolutely died as soon as it looked like it would test 0.3

When the wallets unlock it will be worth over 2000$.

>$
you mistyped kwai

>More people able to sell
>It'll go up

How does that work?

Stfu, you don't know anything. People won't sell the REAL Bitcoin.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKERS ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR BCC WALLETS?

>What is free market?

The sole fact that exchanges have locked wallets for so long means that this shitcoin is being manipulated as fuck... why would they not unlock them if not for fear of massive dumps?

they can't, chinkcoin only appears to be alive not unlike the shitty cunt they come from

he's making shit up.

So there is currently no way of accessing BCC wallets?
Christ THAT's why it's rising so much.

>why would they not unlock them if not for fear of massive dumps?
That's because they DO fear a massive dump, whether exchanges were too dumb or too greedy, the ones that allowed BCC to be traded are going to get fucked just as hard as any coiner holding ANY coins on their exchanges, coinbase knew what they were doing

you can access but chinky blockchain is slooooooooooooooow so gl with making any transactions
some of them are even signalling segwit
can't make this shit up

BTFO ITS GOING UP AGAIN

Feels good to be rich. Don't worry, i'll make a giveaway thread giving out 0.1 BTC when BCC becomes on-par with SegWit shitcoin.

He's a fucking troll. Read all the retarded posts he made.

I just want to sell. The fact that it will crash and I'm holding some makes me nervous

I donĀ“t think BCC is done. Look at this shit:
steemit.com/bitcoin/@spiftheninja/bitcoincash-miners-update-holding-steady-45-mining-support I think BCC means biz.

It's free so who cares when it crash? Even at $10 it's still free money. Let morons like this faggot to baghold that shit

the exchanges aren't letting anyone offload the bcc yet, and some autistic faggots think they're going to be rich by buying them at retarded prices.

Essentially the only BCC available is the ones that never left the exchanges during the fork, so once the exchanges get their shit together and allow BCC transfers this shitcoin is going to near zero

I care because if I could sell it right now I would have $1000 (for example), and if I sell it tomorrow maybe just $10.
I know that it's free money but I wanna sell at the first second available.

There is the chance it puts up a stronger fight than that, in which case BTC along with everything else takes the hit and coinbase takes the profits

Troll my ass. BTC will be worth 5$ by the end of year.