AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being so much of a beta faggot you tell the truth
>being so fucking stupid you don't just click confirm

>You must be 18 to enter, do you confirm?
>OP lies

If you are a U.S. Citizen and you click "Confirm" are you committing fraud?

Your first ICO?

I fucking love it when they block IPs too cause it keeps idiots out of the ICO so there's more demand when it finally hits exchanges. Fucking love this.

Land of the free

they also blocked israel ips, top fucking kek, cant scam fellow tribe members

I can't even access the site. It just says this website is not allowed in my country. So where are people buying in from if not the US or Israel? Are we the new Pajeets?

I didn't even need a VPN lol

HAHAH USA FAGS CANT PARTICIPATE AND THE JEWS NEITHER

GET SCAMMED BY YOUR SHIT COUNTRY

>US Government: Please, stay poor and an incel worker bee, do not invest in anything that could make you rich. Remember to diposit your Bitcoins when crossing any borders.
>Sincerely: Sholcmotely Smocholettshlek, Department of Intelligence.

Which site is this please?

that's how you know no one cares about you.

Stfu filthy nostox pleb

>how to find a scamcoin

Yes, but can you prove I clicked it?

Another question why can we buy BNT if this is banned? Why the restrictions?

>ITT 'mericans claim they aren't 'mericans only to cry to the SEC when they get scammed

The ICOs that are successful in stopping Americans from investing are worth taking a look at just for that. Because when it hits hte exchanges, the demand is way higher and it soars. I'm an American obviously, but ffs use a proxxy. The fact so many people can't do this and just give up is hilarious.

Literally every ICO does this lol

>hey mom may i buy this ico please?

HAHAHAHAHA