BCC

What do you think will happen to BCC price by tomorrow morning? Rise or Drop? I'm new to this shit and I'm scared shitless, I've only invested $95 but now my wallet value is like $80, to sell or wait?
cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/
fool.com/investing/2017/07/27/9-brand-name-companies-that-have-joined-the-enterp.aspx
nasdaq.com/article/mastercard-and-cisco-join-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-cm820528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you open a thread because of 10$
topkek

:3 first time on Veeky Forums too desu (excluding b board)

Are you a girl?

BCC is a scamcoin, look at digibytes, shitbean or mona all started with a surge then just started falling off quickly, obvious pump and dump.
ever checked charts on coinmarketcap user ?

yeah i've checked charts before and i've seen how coins just disappear but if BCC does disappear, what happens to the blockchain? I don't get this part

The volatility is going to be crazy for days. Whales on one side will be dumping while others are accumulating.

It's a war and if anyone claims to know the outcome they are lying.

You are literally gambling

There are no girls on the internet.

Did you get that on reddit?

Nice stale 10-year-old meme and reddit filename friend

simply epic

Idk but I sold at $700 fuck I love free money

I think the price is severely inflated and is being manipulated, but if people believe it should stay there, BTC is going to fucking tank.

ETH-BTC flippening could happen as a result.

t. newfag

no he went back to 2007 and found it you newfag

Nothing, because it's going to be days until people can dump their coins from wallets.

eth tards still believe this will happen

amazing.

Yeah, because that's impossible. If BTC bleeds market cap to BCH it will sink ETH with it. Yep, that's how this works. BCH and BTC also aren't competing. Are there any other high quality arguments we're forgetting?

>reddit

Wow Eth is the #1 crypto that does absolutely nothing woohoo buy more retard ensure your kike overlords are able to really thicken their wallets before they hand their bags over to you

It's going to die.
They basically made a new coin with a fuckhuge premine, even more centralized than BTC is getting, and have created value out of thin fucking air.
It's a bubble and it will pop, this is all whales fucking around.

Now I'm just hoping BTC will tank because of it so I can actually buy some more and wait for 5k this year.

Critiques eh??

Prediction: the price will drop shortly after more exchanges allow withdrawals/deposits for BCC, but *before* this happens, there will be a sharp drop from what it is right now (0.32).

This will get people to want to hold it in the hopes that it will climb up again and get higher so as not to cause instant cashing outs. The whales and BCC community probably tried to think of a plan to get people to invest and utilize BCC, right?

>BCC dumps and people will buy BTC with the proceeds
>somehow this will cause BTC to tank

???

People buying BTC with the proceeds doesn't mean they'll hodl BTC with the proceeds

SegWit was believed to have been unanimously agreed upon until this chink shit showed up.
It's going to be difficult to keep having faith in BTC come end of the year when everybody tries to outjew everybody else over 2x.

Thanks for outing yourself as dumb money. A lot of dumb money seems to be holding bitcoins.

How do I know that you're dumb? Because you're not responding to what I actually wrote, but instead responding to something you think I wrote; something to the effect of "Ethereum is better than bitcoins!"

See Rule 22.

We need the transactions on the chain for legitimacy and transaction fees. Up down up down for a while. Lets fill those blocks with transactions!

>Now I'm just hoping BTC will tank because of it so I can actually buy some more and wait for 5k this year.

I want to do the same thing. I sold my BTC before the forkening anticipating a drop. I was stupidly hoping for $1800 or something.

lol so you did my bad ser

i think a lot has been dumped already. Say 30-60% of the "hurr durr, its gonna go to 0 people" funds. Most people hold their funds on exchanges... Even so viabtc allowed deposits in bcc at the start of the fork.

i think what is important now is whether the network can deal with the attacks they are getting. if they can, and also survive the selffulfilling prophecy propaganda of "its going to 0 when deposits open gais", i think it will move close to 1.

so you think crypto can survive without BTC ? I havent really thought about that scenario yet but just from my gut feeling I would say if BTC crashes the entire market crashes. Sure ETH might overtake BTC eventually if it really comes to that but I can only see that happening after a huge crash.

Or do you think BTC could go down without affecting the market ?

it's not "chink shit". it's a lot of people and business that have seen through the bs from core. i know several business owners who had to stop accepting bitcoin because of the fees and transaction slowness.

there is literally no possible way BTC "goes down" without affecting the market
like yeah it could fluctuate and maybe alts rise but if btc crashes then it will 100% certainly affect the rest of the market

I'm in the same boat user, I simply cant believe this shit can hold. I mean they literally created money out of thin air and yet somehow this hasnt effected BTC at all so far ? How is that even possible ? I simply dont comprehend it, the only explanation is that whales are playing games with us or the market hasnt reacted yet and will in the coming days.

and the solution to that is rejecting segwit and centralizing the currency even more?
nah, fuck off jihan

And segwit is still agreed upon. Nobody is mining BCC. Nobody cares about it outside of quick money speculating.

Core and Blockstream are shit but nobody cares and if they did they'd have moved to any of the faster coins long ago. There's also segwit2x

I absolutely agree. My point was that even if we experience no market cap loss and BCH and BTC get equal market cap, ETH surges.

If bitcoin as a whole dies (which it won't, unless things go extremely well for some other alt- the alt somehow gains the confidence that people put in BTC for having existed so long and being percieved as relatively "stable", an "entry" currency) then yes, the rest of the market will take a huge hit that will take years to recover from. I mean hell, imagine if a major bank conglomerate dies. How do you expect that to affect things?

I don't believe that over-the-counter payments should be solved with bitcoins.

Not out of thin air. Look at the pairs. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

Consider the small market cap and the sheer volume of BCH. People are probably throwing tons of fiat at it to give it a chance against BTC. Technologically, I'm not even interested in comparing it to BTC, segwit or whatever other tech the bitcoin community wants to try. But it does have financial support. Question is what comes first: the pain limit of BCH supporters or traders starting to gain confidence in BCH. I'm very risk averse so I cashed out. I can see that there is a risk that I will severely regret this years down the line.

Hoping we'll get another crazy pump then a freefall.

this fucking retard still bagholding eth

BCH is a manipulated chink coin where 1 faggot mines ALL of it

ETh on the other hand has Neo and Tezos has competitors

Gee I wonder which has more competition

retards never learn

Does everyone in Veeky Forums need new glasses or something?

SIR I THINK BITCONU CASHU BIG MONEY SUGGEST BUY

>Question is what comes first: the pain limit of BCH supporters or traders starting to gain confidence in BCH.

And I am wondering what happens if traders start to gain confidence in BCH. Will it simply be the start of a profitable altcoin and not change much in the grand scheme of things or does a BCH success mean BTC has to fall ?

it has mined 12 blocks. its impossible to say whether it will be more centralized than core or not.
proof nobody is mining it please
also bitcoin marketshare has dropped tremendously all throughout the networks problems because people have been losing confidence thus the altcoin boom.

this crap has really taught me all crypto basically use POP. Proof of Propaganda, because it's too technical for most people to understand anyway and so they simply parrot what theyre told.

>it has mined 12 blocks
>proof nobody is mining it please

HMMMMM

First wee need the segwit2x debacle to play out some more. Then investorst get mad at fundmanagers for still holding legacy coins instead of real coins.

>it has mined 12 blocks. its impossible to say whether it will be more centralized than core or not.
It already is more centralized. You're inverting things here, you're the one believing people will decide to adopt this chink shit and start mining it. And it really doesn't look that way at all.

This is just wojakbait.

HAHAHHAH
ITS AT 0.18 ON KRAKEN

ABSOLUTELY BTFO
----------------------T
----------------------F
----------------------O

you don't understand how this works do you

youre the one inverting! it has barely begun and you are claiming it is centralized. in which universe does this make sense. with that argument bitcoin in the start would be centralized too because it was only satoshi and a few other dudes mining it... it inane.

>no hashpower or blocks
>I-I-IT'S INTENDED I SWEAR!!~!

>KRAKEN

i guess i should elucidate because its no way you would figure this out for yourself.

bcc is currently being attacked by a large player. that is why its stuck at 12. its not that noone is mining it, its that its being attacked. if they can fight this we will see what will happen.

>It's being attacked because it doesn't have enough hashpower
>b-but this doesn't mean noone is mining it!!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Bitcoin was something completely new at the time, nobody owned any BTC when it started, it had no competitors either.

BCH fucking willed a bunch of coins into existence automatically into a bunch of wallets.

For fuck's sake, this whole thing is a joke. Why the fuck would someone even want to mine this stupid shit? Even if you want to run away from BTC there are much better alts with actual original functionality, so you can actually differentiate them and actually give them real world usage.

They just mined an 4mb + block. Old bitcoin can only handle 1 mb blocks or it'll break.

literally has nothing to do with my post

well, maybe people were mining it before it was attacked. ever thought about that? hmmm? the point is that you cant call it a shitcoin because it has growthproblems and assholes from core is trying to kill it... you have to make an argument from technology and please don't go there, because i don't want to spend the time if all youve been exposed to is /r/bitcoin and you can't read code.

/b/ rules from 2008th

tits of gtfo

Bitcoin Cash is a "how to become a millionaire fast from home" pyramidal scheme. I wonder if this is even legal: it's basically a market of doublespend shares lol

sit down armchair wannabe

code means nothing if your coin can't run anything

Greed. Emotions don't exist, even if it means destroying a currency feeding the mouths of miners. That's all it is.

Follow the greed, never think on principal. You have to start thinking like a souless person comparable to that of the Antichrist-- always.

It is why the markets were shut down an hour after 9/11 attacks occurred. It is becuase people were starting to short big time knowing the markets were going to bank. The people trading that day would have had no problems making bank despite their country being under severe attacks and their own citizens being killed.

I repeat: Always follow the greed.

we'll see.

I think it will find it's legs over $1000 by tomorrow. It will replace BTC in

Government greed didn't magically make fiat not lose value. It's one thing to follow the money, a different one completely to get baited by whales.

Wow, you geniuses must business scholars. Warren Buffet look out! I guess none of you read, or stay current on crypto news or have heard of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)?

These articles are from mid July, 2018

fool.com/investing/2017/07/27/9-brand-name-companies-that-have-joined-the-enterp.aspx

nasdaq.com/article/mastercard-and-cisco-join-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-cm820528

Executives over at JPMorgan Chase, Microsoft, Intel, BP, Cisco Systems, Scotiabank, and MasterCard clearly have NO IDEA what they are doing!

I have no idea when it comes to mona or bitbean, but digibyte was around for years before it mooned.

>Unironically thinking it will take a whole month to overtake BTC

If you want an original coin that gives you a balance for being a btc holder try byteball next distribution aug 7 link your btc address via their chat bot and get literal free money with superior dag tech (similar to iota). Fuck this bcc noise.

You are a literal representation of a dick inside a cuck with his mouth eating shit from a sumo wrestler.

Why is BCC on bittrex 0.288 of a bitcoin

Because most of the people can't fucking sell. Have you been living under a fucking rock?

what if i got my bch for free?

What the hell is with this shit?

most deposits are disabled or put a huge confirmation requirement. even if you could deposit the blocks are being found every 6 to 12 hr so artificial scarcity

its a fucking coup detat you idiots

please explain this meme to me because i sold yesterday no problem

You were able to sell because you were credited BCC by Bittrex. The actual wallet isn't open for deposits, so the exchange with the current highest price for BCC can't actually have new BCC introduced into the system. It's a temporarily limited coin until people are able to move their BCC from cold storage onto Brittrex when the wallet is fixed

faggot do you even know what ethereum does its not bitcoin they arent competing

do you think he killed himself

Clearly alot of people are retarded and don't know how to use cryptocurrency period as they could have sent their coins from Coinbase to bittrex a week ago and are now whining and bitching they don't have BCC.