SIGNATUM

We have still some free seats in our $1 plane

NOOO I HAVENT DEPOSIT ALL MY BTC YET STOP MOONING OMG

>MFW I told people to buy this at 700 and they didn't

Look at the fucking volume on August 1st.

Most transparent pre-pump accumulation ever. T whalington wasnt even trying to be subtle.

yeah that was awesome. If someone not seeing incomming pump should kill himself

Should I cancel my sell order at 3200 sats?

We're hitting 10000 this time.

My body is ready

was not even looking on this coin..... after it failer do mine even one accepted share on my old amd gpu.

missed really nice gains just cause of amd and broken sgminer.

Sell at 3200 you initian investment. profit is profit. Last time my 5000sat sell orders did not get filled

Had sell order at 5500. Thought it was going too have a crazy flash due to limited quantity available.

i bought 2500 sigt for 0.3 btc, why???
because i am an idiot who fucked up with the zeros 0.0.....

*after my videocard failed to get even one share accepted

How do you spot an accumulation? Do you mind sharing tips? Thanks

Huge volume increase and no real price movement.

grey bars means that there was a lot of buys/sells. If you see something like that with price on same level sell your hous and buy all in. This is how big players shake out cheap coins from weak hands.

wut. was 650sat yesterday and now 1200.

Obviously not daily volume. Talking the spike in buy/sell volume with no change in price.

How do they actually conduct these accumulations? Do they set their own buy/sell walls? If so, at what level? Big buy wall at a low level, huge sell wall at a slightly higher level, buy everything on the way down? How can they be certain that the thing won't just tank or some other person won't come along and eat their entire wall (either of them) and fuck the whole thing up? etc.

Too late :(

With such low volume its pretty easy. Yesterday was was like 20-30btc volume so with 10btc you can do whatever you want with price. They dump everything what other sells. Buy every sell orders till 600sat.

Check market history. There was not a lot of trades in whole day but most of them was with similar amount of coins.

I'm still not clear on how they accomplish this in practice. I have 10 BTC and I want to pump/dump a shitcoin, how do I do it? Buy a lot, then what? Price goes up slightly because I bought... now it's just stagnant or dropping because there's no demand.

lol stfu shill

It's not a pump 65% of all Sig buyers only have a few thousand sig. Haha all you fuckers that said it would crash and be a failure I already doubled my money from 2 days ago haha kys