Bitfinex is now releasing Ethfinex

blog.ethfinex.com/announcing-ethfinex-80dc97067f55

ETH haters beat the fuck out.

From the people who brought you Bitfinex, it's ETHfinex!

FUCK
DON'T RUIN MY SHORT WITH NEWS LIKE THIS I NEED TO BUYBACK AT 210 IN A FEW HOURS

first bittrex

now bitfenix

tbqh i welcome this change, it means if bitcoin shits itself again eth will be able to keep the market up to a degree

bitfinex has eth trading pairs already.

Get fucked retard. Literally every (((analyst))) and most people in crypto are all saying to buy ETH right now, and it's got a huge, huge backlog of good news that was never really factored into the price because people were afraid of Bitcoin's uncertainty.

Wait what? Bitfinex is far, far bigger and more established than Bittrex.

Yeah but it's still called "Bitfinex". Ethfinex will be better and more people will start to track prices in terms of ETH instead of Buttcoin

>Get fucked retard. Literally every (((analyst))) and most people in crypto are all saying to buy ETH right now, and it's got a huge, huge backlog of good news that was never really factored into the price because people were afraid of Bitcoin's uncertainty.
I'm on the eth train but
>backlog of good news that was never really factored into the price because people were afraid of Bitcoin's uncertainty.
it does not work this way

It won't bounce off the current trend until 215 at the highest, 210 at the lowest. New high after the uptick will be a resistance level at 240. See 2h candles for the past 48h and the coming 24h.

i suppose that makes you moist because you're in eth? you should be in iota. bitfinex has eth/iota.

Yeah I know, but a huge part of ETH's fall from the peak was because of August 1rst.

The "ICOs caused this!" ranting is horseshit.

210 support, 230 resist, 250 resist

how much of eth's increase do you attribute to ico's? the ico's that clogged the network also drove up the price.

They also fucking tanked it. Were you here over the past month?

did you think i was arguing they didn't or ???

Yeah a huge part of ETHs drive up was for ICOs, but I don't think they were "scams" either. I think "le ICO scams ETH is scamcoin!" was stupid FUD intended to fuel shorts. ETH did was it was supposed to do.

Good news seems to be flowing into ETH by the day, so now we just wait.

I don't think ICO's were responsible for the April-June hype as much as it was news of:
>EEA
>"Flippening"
>HOLY SHIT IT'S ON CNBC
The explosion of new customers to Coinbase etc. didn't happen because they were trying to hop on the next hot token. ICO's probably pushed it beyond resistance in June briefly, but they dragged it back below support levels after seeing the transaction backlog.

ETH isn't a scam but a number of ICOs were blatantly unnecessary and underdeveloped. At the most optimistic, they were bubbles propped up by technology that will never exist or be adopted, by developers who made zero effort to convince anyone otherwise.

Then why did almost each and every ICO pump? They weren't just throwing their money in BTC and ETH and leaving it there.

The road back to 400 is going to be long and slow. There's no chance of it flipping Bitcoin anytime soon now.

delusional.

pure speculation for ETH and ICOs drove the rallies up, it was a bubble. Only a total fucking retard, ie you, thinks it was meant to go up forever

what is your projection, then?

>Then why did almost each and every ICO pump?
Because no one knew what the fuck they were buying and places like this preyed upon that. The world learned its lesson.
>They weren't just throwing their money in BTC and ETH and leaving it there.
The people discussing crypto online aren't. The people buying it on Normiebase are. You think we didn't just see a flood of boomer money that has no idea what it bought yet? The volume swell is most likely from people that have no idea how to trade anything more "exotic" than BTC/LTC. Why do you think CNBC was shilling BTC as "going up to $5000" on 7/31? It's attracting new bagholder in waves, day traders are a rarity.

>The world learned its lesson
I wouldn't believe that, ever.

Probably right. Let's call it a temporary scare.

>eth isn't a scam
>ico's weren't scams
>tons of good news

Hahaha

ETH is the Donald Trump of the financial world.

You're missing a few 7's there