Anyone else whou bought BCC at 485?

Anyone else whou bought BCC at 485?

I'm just curious if I'm biggest Veeky Forums retard ever

Please post quickly, I will not wait long with that fucking trigger

bull run to 0.5 soon

that's your exit point

My gf did against my advice.

Key lesson never buy at an all time high. And if having noticed there's and explicit pattern form that's exponential growing do wait till it goes back to.274 or below and but and WAIT , and that's how you make your money back .

yeah. I'm a nocoiner and even I thought that it wasn't going to last. Once people are able to put what they have in wallets, onto exchanges, it'll go down. Not sure if that's happened yet, but that's what other people are thinking and they're acting accordingly.

I lost 1200 today, shit happens

GET.OUT.NOW.

This is going to end up like NMR. Cut your losses now before it's too late, because it'll never go that high again.

>buying at ATH

Litererally why?

Come one. Nobody is that dumb.

>1200

sats?

why? just... why?

Gl user.

FREE MONEY TO EVERYBODY!!11!! :D :D

>Keeps losing money.

How do you even buy ATH like that, it was there for like 15 seconds goddamn

I almost did but I didn't let my fomo get the best of me. I'm sure it will pump again today no worries OP

JUST JUST JUST

It worked 3 times before, but yeah I should stop being greedy fuck

goodbye

*BANG*

>Bitcoin Cash
>buying

LMAO
I got plenty of those for free why would I buy this shitcoin?

I'm pretty sure there's some legitimate retards who post on this board so you're probably not the most retarded
But most of us have been memed into buying a dogshit coin at one point or another
Hope you didn't put in too much user

don't underestimate Veeky Forums at buying high and selling low

Smartest investment you'll ever make. Once the Segwit2x hardfork fails in November all the miners will move to BCC, making BTC slow to a crawl and crash hard.