I need a fake transcript to show my mom

Any takers?

I'll pay you in bitcoin

I can

what kind of transcript ?
I made plenty a fake id's for the purpose of scamming wow accounts interested ?

sure lad

>go to your transcript
>press f12
>edit grades to your liking
>edit gpas to correspond appropriately
>screenshot or print off

have used this one myself

thanks OP
1KRsGiZro6TY6eJmCWjhxR9soVta1BP8dW

I just need my transcript changed from F F F F to A A B A

problem is i dont have a scanner and if i take a pic of my transcript the paper is slightly folded so it's not 100% straight. can you make it look legit?

>go to your transcript

what? it's physically on paper in my hand

what your school doesn't have an online version to view your transcript at?
just use the online version and edit it and print it off
too easy op

is there somewhere private we can talk, one of you only?

i need a fake transcript and a fake degree

just show her you failed user, jesus
its not the end of the world, despite what you feel now
you need to accept the failure and move forward with it
I failed 7 courses through my time at uni too, but still ended with a B+ average since I didn't run away from the failures, accepted them, and realized I needed to fucking try

I'm a movie animator and have ~8 years experience in photoshop.

How much are you offering?

that might work actually. i just dont know if i can access it till school starts

Right? Hahahaha

you dont understand. im almost 25 and i dont even have 2 years worth of credits. i've failed so many times and told her and now i told her i was gonna go back and not fail but i still failed. i cant dissapoint her again it will kill her

if you can make it look really good, ill give you like 200 dollars

contact me OP

[email protected]

that would be weird as fuck if you cant see your own transcript at any given moment honestly
it will look 100% legit because it is the official website, just the values will have been changed.. probably your safest bet user

PS Send the pic of the transcript also, try to take as clear photo and as straight angle as you can

Yeah.... I think OP might be a tard. I think his mom already knows he's failing his classes. His mom probably has the login/pw to his account where she can view the .pdf version of the transcript. If OP is going to any modern college, he should have access to the transcript online at any time.

young user, $200 is a lot of money you could hire a top notch whore for an hour with that.

Just tell your mom you're a fucking failure and get over it, get a job at mcdonalds and live the miserable life you were born to have.

Dude just fess up and don't be gay. You will create a web of lies that will absolutely be revealed and you will look more lazy and pathetic. Take out a loan and put your own skin in the game and I bet you take it more seriously. Do you want to literally become a tendy-loving meme living with mummy and working at the mall? Do you want your mom telling her besties and your relatives how sweet user finally pulled a rabbit out his hat and has a changed faggot? That's terrible. You are killing your mom with your throne of lies like a shitty Cersei Lannister.

>young user, $200 is a lot of money you could hire a top notch whore for an hour with that.

I'd recommend hiring a tutor with that money. Faking it is just a stay of execution. It's no real solution to the problem.

I do this professionally, but I'm expensive and I take a booking fee. I usually find work via word of mouth.

For the record: I do not do US/Israeli/Syrian/Gulf countries/ passports. The rest of the world is fair game.

It takes between 24h and 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the documents (+ shipping time if relevant) and its market value (multiple rounds of quality assurance for international documents).

Just to be clear: booking pre-fee is paid upfront, not refundable and expensive. It is refundable if you're not happy with the quality (after several rounds of back and forth to improve it).

I have a clear backlog for the next two weeks. Then I will start working on bigger orders and won't take new requests for ~2months.

You can reach me at:
8gya02+7svzl09vlkqrc (at) sharklasers (dot) com