Have you taken the Langanpill yet?

>200 IQ
>proved that God exists
>believes in eugenics
>is a bodybuilder
>doesn't believe the government's official 9/11 story
>owns a ranch

What's Langan's first name? I'm curious now.

Christopher

By the laws of physiognomy there is no way that man's iq exceeds 98. Pic related is more line with what a true intellectual Titan looks like.

Christopher

These threads are on Veeky Forums every other day. Let me give you the standard rebuttals to each of your points:

>200 IQ according to the back of a comic book (look it up, I'm not joking)
>may have "proved" that ""god"" exists, but no one can understand his papers anyway since he's a terrible writer (and Gödel and a billion other scholars did it better waay before him, anyway)
>is a fatty
>is a crackpot
>is a hillbilly

Thanks user.

He's certainly got the head. What's his name?

Guinness Book of records was going to feature him before they dumped the highest IQ record.

Edward witten

They probably took it out because they realized none of the people who claim to be the smartest people in the world have actually taken norm-referenced IQ tests.

>God exists
>believes in Eugenetic

Does not compute.

Just watched a video of him on YouTube. Holy shit is he a creep.

No, it was with the allegation that IQ is not Politically Correct. You mean standard IQ tests with the regular range of 160-40? High IQs ace these, you need hard tests to rank the smartest people.

>God exists therefore genes don't matter even though God created genes

Why the fuck would he created faulty genes?

Can anyone summarize his proof?

Langan's Encephalization quotient is up there.

Within the idea that God exists and created genes, he gave us freedom, which is more important. We then used our freedom and propagated bad genes.

>believes in freedom

sigh

I'm sorry but believing that something controls you 100% against your rational choice of doing something or not is actually a strong diagnosis for schizophrenia. Causation is the theory used to believe in God in the first place, causation doesn't imply you can't build a universal turing machine like the brain within Physics which is able to informationally hold multiple courses of action along its domain and pick one, even the smallest UTM will be able to pick between an action and it's logical negation. UTMs are impossible without causation, be it logical or physical causation. Do you agree?

I mean tests that actually test what they're testing for. For all anyone knows, high-range IQ tests don't actually measure high-range IQ, they're just hard puzzle games done with a timer.

I'm currently reading his books, there is a compilation of them called Portable Christopher Langan for kindle on Amazon.com.

No, high IQ tests are created and applied for people with top standard test scores. There is not even a time limit that stops you from answering the questions on a reasonable amount of time. The idea behind IQ is to go beyond simple mental chronometry, which can be quickly tested for in parallel. I understand you don't know these things nor that 100 IQ points is defined on the median and not the average of a group of people for example. Want to go further?

Bump