It's going back up to 4k sats. Get on while you still can faggots

It's going back up to 4k sats. Get on while you still can faggots

where can i buy this piece of shit coin?

Cryptopia

CRYPTOPIA

HOP ON, NERD

cryptopia

From a fucking Cryptopia.

ok faggots let's do this

wow Veeky Forums its crashing already

merely a small setback, bro.
and maybe if you had listened when we told you to buy at 700, you could have doubled your money already instead of being a little bitch.

Too busy watching a BBC fuck his gains while jerking off to the missed opportunity to actually make any money. Typical cuck.

Bought 6k @ 740. 50% increase overnight? Feels good mang.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FUCKING NEWS

SINCE WE HAVE A LEGIT WEBSITE AND WHITEPAPER NOW

RICHIE FROM BITTREX SAID WE'VE CHECKED OFF ALL THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE LISTED AND ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS JUST WAIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof

yeah between soon and never

Proof pls

Pretty dank

one word:
bitbean

Nice, just bought 100k

Don't you see the buy support?

Typical /biz user who doesn't know what he's doing. Enjoy staying poor.

I was like that in my first crypto weeks, but now that I can read charts I'm getting the hang of it and I haven't been in the red for 6 weeks now.

Fucking btc transfers are so slow

share your strategy

I daytrade at my wagecuck job by checking the buy depth charts, volume and then always put realistic buy/sell orders.

i.e. for SIGT I first bought in at 1.8k sats during the bull run, and set a sell order at 3k sats. It got up to 4k and in a flash was back at 2.5, set up buy orders at 1.9 and 1.5. Sold when it was back at 2.4 and so on, so on.

Now my last buy was at 900. I could've got in lower, but you can't always predict the bottoms and the tops. Just don't be greedy and look for a reasonable profit margin. If it moons, it's just bonus.

i guess 1500 sat is the ceiling

No that's the floor
We are just underground atm

Guys just fucking hodl until it hits bittrex, easiest gains of your fucking life. This coin is actually being developed unlike many shitcoins.

BUT I NEED 50,000% GAINS TODAY.

0.1 BTC by next week, friends

New windows wallet still uses old logo for icon.
Down to 10 sats soon.

why is the market cap for this coin so high compared to last week?

It added 30 million coins?

Yup, and so therefore each coin is actually increasing in value, despite the price looking like it is stagnating.

Yeah cos people have been mining it like crazy

too many

we'll never reach $1 at this rate

Good thing the rate is getting halved in a week, huh. This is how mining works.

Wait for the block reward to half, it's at 21,902/30,000.
Wait for it to got on bittrex.

BACK TO 1100
VOLUME RISING

We might reach $1, eventually, but all you faggots who expect the world for free need to chill out. The coin's been out for like two weeks. The devs are hard at work (they ARE actually working on the coin), but their goals are ambitious and will take time to realize.

If and when the developers begin to meet milestone goals, I expect there will be good market reaction.

I personally believe in the dev team and think they can meet their objectives. In the process, I'll make a lot of money.

SIGT has a natural price floor because the opportunity cost for mining is around 600 SAT. That price floor is going to move up to 1200 SAT on the next halving. 2400 on the halving after that. Anyone who sells for less than those prices at the respective block reward levels is literally giving their money away.

Halving isn't a magical thing that doubles the price dumbass, otherwise pump and dump coins would have super early halving.

It does when people actually want the coin, which they clearly do looking at the volume on cryptopia.

Reminder the dev team is remaining anonymous because they instamined millions of coins are are going to dunk on your asses.

Instamined = FUD. They mined at the same exact time that anyone else could have.

yes because everybody who would mine this immediately knew about exactly what this coin was and exactly when the post came out with nearly non existent difficulty

total retard

You obviously haven't been trading long enough to see what halving does to a coin.

Most notably take a look at the dogcoin halving and match it up with the price.

But you're a lazy faggot and will likely reply with a non sensical post.

This. They're building fake buy walls and have idiots on biz slowly fill in the gaps. Once enough idiots outbid them by 1 sat they'll pull their buy walls and dump on everyone. It's so fucking unbelievably obvious with huge price gaps between fake and real walls.

Lol gotta love the faglords who see conspiracy everywhere when it's really just a young coin being actively developed with an active community on discord. Stay poor.

lmao you faggots use muh community coin every time you get BTFO
enjoy getting cucked by doctor pajeet

And you use muh conspiracy. Guess we're even

I guess everyone should go back to Bancor and buy their newest ico STOX coin.

lmfao they dont even have a fucking whitepaper, still haflway through their English As A Hindi Speaker course i guess

who is this nigger

At worst the devs mined 3.75m of the 55m coins currently in circulation and thats assuming they mined every one of the first 1500 blocks. Odds are the devs may control 1.5m coins because they started mining immediately upon posting the ANN and I think they could have captured 60% of the first 1000 blocks. So 2.7% of coins currently in circulation at realistic case scenario and 6-7% at worst. By the time POW is over those numbers will be less than 1-3%.

I actually hope the devs do have a few million coins because it gives them a vested interest in maintaining the development schedule. I'm long on this coin and keep a majority of what I have in my wallet with only a few thousand coins on the exchange.

Maybe I'll get taken, but I doubt it.

Spacing out the gaps between real buy walls and fake ones

This fucking guy

you forgot about the part that once the dev dumps he's out

You forgot the part where you're pulling everything out of your ass

50 poasts in this thread and not one of you has even mentioned the name of this worthless shitcoin. I can't buy it even if I wanted to because I still have no idea what it is. Stay bad at shilling, biz.

? When I started mining we were on like block 10.

signatum

>When you realize that some people aren't shilling it and you could possibly make some decent money trading it

Buy Bancor!

Huur developers mined millions of coins and are going to dump it at below 1000 Satoshi

Fucking idiots
The developers would have dumped the first pump and moved onto a new coin

Salty fudders

It's the super double blind fakeout.

babbys first pump and dump
What do you think would happen if they dumped millions of coins all at once?

What the hell is your problem with SIGT? The richlist is publicly available and even if there are multiple dev wallets, worst case scenario math puts them in control of like 8-9% of all coins and that is diminishing by the hour as millions of coins keep getting created.

I don't even mind the devs having a lot of coins because it keeps them motivated to keep working. You think they're going to settle for a few thousand bucks after all this?

Should I sell some XtraBytes and get some more Signatum?

obviously u fucking retard.