Bitcoin

Bitcoin
Signatum
Monero
Gnosis
Etherum

Something else? If you give good advice I can send you something in the future. So attach your wallet to your post with you prediction.

ETH - 0x44D83bb605C0d1F14ba7C6bA11F42986C5feD0B0

Sprouts (even though it looks shit now)

Aragon, Bancor

Iota iota iota. I don't have to explain myself. If you want to become a millionaire in 10 years (conservative estimate), get 1 or 2 giota. Screen cap this.

17ynJQcUjesi7vkE1udK3d91ap3U9vgLfj

Waves. How can you not have Waves when it's shill here constantly. Anyway it just partner with Russian's 3rd largest bank. So that's why it's up now. You can wait for a retrace to buy back but Waves is here to stay just hold

BNT

ETH- 0x1c7ad62e39de3596a0c177666d9288c9313d01

Populous, it'll be big in a few months

Keep an eye on Tezos.
The ICO is over, but there might be a selloff when it gets added on exchanges (4-6 months). Anything under $1 is a good deal.
There will be around 750 million Tez.

NEO / ANS
not only because it has a real mooning potential, but because it has whale support and is super easy to day trade with repeatable patterns. i almost make all my profit with NEO/ANS.
16xNKkSvBQ6JYoMMgjAzLrKe2RuFJe8oEJ
don't be a faggot and tip me pls.

RDD - buy at 36-38 sat. Redd-ID coming in Q3, Mobile wallet Q4. Just hold till Redd-ID and sell the hype.

ARK - is looking to moon again. Also roadmap deadlines coming in September-October.

17LPK8ggq88D6WJ3DProQDZJsY7GkX3ZFh

BTS, baby.
1NmPqBeszM8mmvdvczRgVqNTRnSjYCURBx

EOS

Sig - BJL53L1EQeUFPmR6vUzSjUVghhT2UfZ3Ru

site just went live with the whitepaper

School us on the pattern(s), please

lol redd id has been coming soon for over a year. its not coming youre btfo

MakerDAO
A good stablecoin could replace a good chunk of our current financial system.

TeaToken

Redd-ID was supposed to come in Q1 2017 but the old dev team wasn't really organized. Dev team changed a bit in June and they released a new road map after that with a targe for Redd-ID on Q3. as I dont believe the price will drop past 35 sat anymore, I think it's safe to buy in at 36-37 range and wait till hype for Redd-ID begins. Then just sell when the price spikes.

High volume: monero, Block, heat for midcaps. Also expect some good gains on sumo and netko, highly undervalued and both low market cap.

Buy ETH if it's around $150 and sell it near its ATH (try to find a cycle of buying at a low price for ETH and sell at a high price).

Buy Waves if it's around 0.001 btc (which is a good price for it) and sell when it will reach its new ATH. After a few deals that the devs behind Waves had made (including with a big Russian bank), I'm sure you will have a profit.

Buy BTC when it reaches a level near $1900 and sell it for a price near $3000

Always try to be objective and skeptical when you decide to buy a coin, especially if it looks like a shitcoin. Don't just buy the hype (look at Bancor for example), but try to research about the coin you would like to invest to determine whether it is a scam or not.

ETH - 0x55c55B43509c118247df8Ee1283757E328C58dA3

WAVES - 3P3Vxe1dvWvgspgaEf4nBPrC5D7FCgyPQus

Bitcoin - 1MiuuTqcx5MS5VHhZPSkKoXd9rjCjjpFSg

put your iota address instead faggot!
hahahahahahah
hahahahahhhahahah

Get yourself some DASH my friend. It's not being talked about much on Veeky Forums and it's not gonna give you 200% gains overnight, but it's a pretty decent coin. I never got fucked over by this coin myself.
If you liked my tip send some BTC my way 38nygBDwXTk3TtvPSNtX7WG9X9YB3R6HiC

I'm making an excel with your directions and tips. If I hit something you will all going to get something. And don't say "OP will never deliver", this takes time, take years but, user helped me as a noob and I appreciate it. I'm reading about the cryptos you presented to me and in one month or two I'm going quit my fucking job and go All or Nothing.

See you in the moon.

Buy signatum now in a few days we don't see this price anymore look at the volume jump after new webpage and wp was released
*** BKWQGF3Mf5PdLG2S4nyKMG91RR9WHrz5mL