Is it Learned?
Is it justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=VzyjDR_AWzE&ab_channel=TED
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It comes from statistics, cultural study, justified stereotypes, history, biology and anthropology.

Babies as young as 3 months prefer babies of their own race. It's completely normal and natural.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

Hmm, it's almost as if organisms evolved by kin selection have inherited genes that lead them to select within their kin groups.

How could this be, Kin Selection is a myth, I know this to be true, because my hypothesis conflicts with it.

The only logical argument against racism is to realize the shortcomings of your own race and the pointlessness of it all. Instead of caring only about your nation and culture you become increasingly myopic, spirally down to rejecting through your friends and family, realizing how hateful and petty they are, even your mother, looking back, realizing all the "good people" you thought were worthy of life were just the same, that though they weren't in a position to do awful things, they would if they could, they would turn into animals if there were no consequences to their actions, theoretically good people may never exist and it is not possible for even you to meet the most basic of standards that you so arrogantly demanded of everyone else.

It's not learned, it originates in the lizard brain.

Contradicting points

>Race is a kin group

No.

When introduced to other races, yes.

When alone, minute differences in Kinship matter more. The notion of Race evolved to replace Stateism, which evolved to replace Tribalism.

If we ever meet Aliens, we can get Globalism

If you literally cut out or fry the part of the human brain that helps with self preservation, people become less racist.

Racism is a basic instinct and trait, wherein if you find something to be bad, you avoid it the next time.

Think touching a hot frying pan, only going near brown people.

It's entirely natural and the only way to get rid of it is to mutilate your head or brainwash yourself.

So is racemixing the result of brainwashing?

Is that feeling specific to some races?

Natural

Beware of those who don't look or act like you.

What if somebody doesn't look like you but acts like you?
language and religion seem more influential in the formation of ethnicity than race. racism has always been around but it was invoked much more in modern times as justification for stronger countries making a mess of weaker countries. why are the irish starving? why are africans starving? they are of an inferior race.

meant to quote

>What if somebody doesn't look like you but acts like you?
Beware him too. Why does he try to imitate me? Does he wish to be like me because he is inferiour or is he trying to infiltrate my society to do harm?

Different "people" suck.

>language and religion seem more influential in the formation of ethnicity than race
Because the "race" gradient is much more less varying than the culture/religion one. Only once colonialism stirred it up, common people started to care about other races.

On the macro it makes some sense

On the micro it's demonstratably false

Most humans are idiots and are unable to distinguish the two

absolutely

Only here would a humanities board use "it's natural, maaaaaan" as a philisophical argument

You can also chimp out for rage-inducing policies.

Come on! It's 2017! It's natural!

I don't think so, white women know that white dick can't satisfy them, that's why they prefer black god dick. Theirs can reach spots that makes then go black and never come back.

It's not philosophical argument, we are not talking about philosophy, but anthropology.

Racism is simply a form of having higher ingroup than outgroup preference based on genetic relatedness.

So you think that prefering long term satisfaction over short term satisfaction is brainwashing?

This, we can only unite as a species when there are some aliens we can discriminate against.

If someone grows up in the same environment as you he will become the same as you.

What if he does wish to be like you since he is inferior.
Shouldn't you be happy that they are evolving and learning?

Racism is required to defend your civilization, culture and race.

The idea of the naturalistic fallacy is born out of a really bad understanding of teleonomical arguments.

No, he will still be different. He can earn his place at best, but once he fucks up a bit, he'll be different again.

>what is genetics

What will make him be different again?

His looks?

Sorry i didn't phrase it properly
What did you mean by
>"but once he fucks up a bit,he'll be different again"

>point out pedophilia is natural, normal
>pol chimps out about how nature is not an argument
>whenever racism comes up pol is the first to leap to "its natural"

Racism comes from the will to survive, racism will always exist thus.

Reminds me of a time when I met a really assimilated negro. He acted like a native, talked like a native and I was really impressed by it. However, for some reason I just could not "see" him as a native, despite my efforts to perceive him as my kin I still "saw" him as an accultured foreigner.

British Propaganda thinking that they are the greatest people the world has ever produced.
Charles Darwin "favored races"

That is not racism, you never looked down on him.

I think that most ethno-nationalists mean racism is natural as an act of survival.
/pol/ just believes its natural because they don't regard any non-white as human.

Racism was invented by Jews to destroy Europe culture. It was a great success.

racism is the foundational basis of the survival of a species, it is the the fundamental rule of life

This is retarded if anything species harm themselves in racial infighting.

The different individual is forever stigmatized by being different looking. Society can forget about the stigma if the individual proves his worth, but once he fucks up he'll be ostracized again.

He'll be ostracised as much as another man in that society if he fucks up as the society values him just like any other. But this is only on rare occasions.
If a different looking individual is knows that he will be ostracised more due to looking different. That is a positive thing as it makes the individual more careful which should make him even more valuable.
The problem that i have with this is that when an individual proves his worth society believes every one that looks like him will be valuable, which will lead them to believe that bringing more of them will be a good thing.

I have discussed this before and left leaning individuals get upset when you tell them you have difficulties with accepting others as part of your group despite cultural assimilation. Although I honestly wonder if they actually do see them exactly the same or are just virtue signaling.

They might see them as the same.
Some people are drawn together by different things. A Norweigian guy at my Uni is best friends with an Indian guy because they are both obsessed with Metallurgy.
But i think the left leaning people you have encountered are just virtue signalling.
They shouldn't force you to accept others as your own

It's socially and politically ingrained to benefit the elite and stop things like this happening
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion

HAHAHAHA
u mad wit boi?

>Bacon Rebellion

we're different sub-species

/thread

>I'm a high school student and I've just read Howard Zinn

Racism has existed since 3000000000 BC

>butthurt Veeky Forums whitebois saying
racism is natural
melanin warrior was right this place is racist af

Familiarity breeds contempt

>The Stranger within my gate
>He may be true or kind
>But he does not talk my talk--
>I cannot feel his mind.

It's an invented categorization from political antagonism that pretends to be clear at first glance, but when you go on analyzing it further it becomes less and less clear.

humans have a set of emotions and instincts related to tribalism, racism is an association between race and said emotions

tribalism can also be described as the "in-group mentality"

this. even t-rex already called raptors a pack of fucking niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=VzyjDR_AWzE&ab_channel=TED

>infants prefere faces that most resemble the faces of their parents
s h o c k i n g

It mainly comes from a fear of the other and unknown
Yes
Yes
No, it is a very blunt way to judge people and will result in the failure to use a group peoe to their dullest extent because of fear.

f2pbp

PHONIES

>justified stereotypes
What if a stereotype is more likely to occur in one group, but most of the group isn't like that?

This. Only US and Western European whites pretend they're not racist, no one else triees to hide it.

How is that racism?

but does the female desire for a strong and genetically healthy mate outweigh their fear of brown people?

it's judgement based on skin color

what do you call it?

Even Western Europeans aren't hiding it any more desu. Refugee crisis was a wake up call and they've always hated the gyps.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU

Things like BLM are what make a nation racist. You can't play the IDpol card, especially the way they did, and expect others to not go on the ID way too.

Just seems like preferences. doesn't imply hatred.

>Where does it come from?

It comes from the inherent differences between human subspecies.

>Is it human nature?

Yes. Self-preservation instincts make us suspicious to things different than us.

>Is it Learned?

No.

>Is it justified?

Depends.

racism doesn't imply hatred either

if you only hire white workers it doesn't necessarily mean you hate other races but it's still racism

If the status of being apart of that nation is one of higher status than an assimilated foreigner, then, yes, it is.

>Implying most racists base their racism on well researched statistics and history
>Implying most racists don't hate other groups because they are different and were raised around people that hated that group