Electron Cash now working. What do you do?

So my wallet was in Electron Cash phone wallet.

Now Electron Cash won't let me withdraw. It gives me an error every time I withdraw to an address and the addresses are correct. What is going on and how do I withdraw???

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@electroncash/electron-cash-how-to-check-you-are-on-the-bitcoin-cash-chain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Please anyone. It seems like my BCC is now gone.

Can anyone help? How do I do this?

PLEASE this was literally my rent money for this month will someone who understands this please tell me how to get my money off of Electron Cash wallet?

Lol

Lol u dunce

yeah i did a relay hack and have all your bitcoin, everyone who was hit send 20% of your bitcoin to 1C8RGq21mJEnZet7amz5dnvmEbMBFqUTut or i will be dumping your stolen bcc on bittrex

So it's just in my Electron Cash wallet but it won't let me withdraw it. What do I do?

Why do people do this

because larping is too easy

Does anyone know why?!?!?

Why won't my Electron Cash wallet withdraw money?

Does Veeky Forums look like a tech support board to you?

Yeah I doubt he's larping. I know a dude who cashed out at a massive loss because he would've missed his car payment otherwise. People are dumber than you think.

An unforeseen emergency came up that ate through my emergency fund and another which will terminate my income. I didn't believe when I invested that I was investing more than I could lose.

Anyway, I need to get this money out of Electron Cash.

If anyone here can help me, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Why don't you ask the Electron Cash devs/support team instead?

As far as I can tell, there isn't one. There isn't any indication of how to contact them on their website.

They don't have one lmao

Where are you trying to deposit? I thought all the exchanges were still blocking BCC deposits and withdrawals.

HitBTC and ViaBTC are not blocking it. But when I try to deposit to either, it waits a few seconds and then gives me an error.

It's looking more and more like I'm supposed to wait for their dev team to come out with an update to fix this or something. Great.

Excellent OP, you'll be my guinea pig to confirm if this works.

See:
>steemit.com/bitcoin/@electroncash/electron-cash-how-to-check-you-are-on-the-bitcoin-cash-chain

Post if it works (with proof if possible).

I'm using the phone version so it's too different but your thing helped me realize that it says "Blockchain length: 46911 blocks" on mine.

That's too short, isn't it? I'm not sure what to do to make it longer yet since I've been waiting a day now.
Any advice for the phone version?

I went to the plebbit post about it and it says that my error may have happened to someone else but they will try to fix it in the next release.... This was said 2 hours ago.

U got rekd, they're a scam.

I'm the OP but I'm at home now.

But they had the whole thing on Github and people said they checked it and all that and it didn't seem to be a scam.

But how could you plan your rent on the sudden reward of a chain fork whose value could've been as low as zero?

See: It's been a really, really bad week for me.

>he fell for the electron cash scam
Dude, this wallet isn't audited and is most likely a scam to steal your bitcoins