GUYS THIS SOUNDS AMAZING

youtube.com/watch?v=gA5X69YY3yY

AUGUST 8TH THE FUTURE IS COMING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0YAVFknp1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there allready new NEO wallet, not light wallet, but whole blockchain NEO wallet?

i have a neo wallet but i am pretty sure the full wallet is coming August 8th

Isn't that just a community-developed wallet, not even anything by the actual team? What has the team actually put out which is of substance at this point?

Amazing video, I am IN

Nope they have a full functional windows wallet

I mean I know they have a wallet themselves, but it's pretty mediocre. The new wallet everyone's been hyping isn't even by the team

did you even watch the video hahahaha

wait a min neo is actually antshares but with a different name, abanadon ship

Newfag detected

>tfw bought some shitcoin called NeosCoin on bittrex because of a Veeky Forums thread and just found out the real one is antshares

oh please tell me what this chink coin offers that others dont do ant beteer

Fine don't buy it, leave. You're helpless

Yup. Please don't buy it. It wouldn't be responsible for me to help a retard get rich. We have to think about the human gene pool.

>Trying to get people to buy through aggressive negativity of the person, as if shaming him will get him to buy

This is kinda sad guys

>asks what does this shitcoin do better then others
>ah nvm dant bay lol

THE FUTURE IS NOW GET IN OR MISS OUT

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you like others have been for the past month

You take the advice or leave it, figure it out yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=w0YAVFknp1U

/bizrael shilling some gook-coin?

OK.

You know the drill, /biz. Pic related.

no, I genuinely don't want him to buy ANS / NEO.

And there he goes again with the negativity to try and make people feel like they're missing out big and just stupid by not being a part of this

I don't care how you feel about anything. I just don't want you or similar retards buying this coin. More NEO for us smart people.

Wait for another dip then buy. Sell at 290ish k. Thank me when you touch yourself at night.

no you will not "spoonfeed" me because you have no actual argument on what this chink shitcoin has to offer that hasnt been done before, because if you had it would be simple to type it out and win the argument, instead you said LEL DANT BAY DEN looking like a complete autist infront of everyone

>I just don't want you or similar retards buying this coin.

Of course you do, as it would get the price to move up, and I highly doubt you're still accumulating at this point

NEO isn't going to moon because of some retards on biz. It's going to moon because of the Chinese. now this is your cue to say "hurr chink coin".

Negativity? How old are you? I don't give a shit if you buy or not, that is just a fact. It's not being negative. Welcome to the real world, find somebody else to hold your hand

>want to buy neo
>no serious wallet out there

Most hype from this shit comes from it being a better version of ethereum in china. It's like a fresh slate in the crypto capitol of the world where everyone is nationalistic.

when this shit is 20 dollars a pop by december niggas on here gonna be going WTF why didn't i buy whatever stay poor fags u probably sold your BCH at 300 dollars pfft gtfo

>Negativity?

Yes, trying to shame people into believing they're missing out so they'll buy in

app.antshares.org

>app.antshares.org
doesn't work, cant create wallet, cant on my android neither

I will be investing in the next Chinese ETH, but that is not going to be NEO kek.
It is much more likely for another project with actual Chinese partnerships and a stronger team that will pop out of nowhere from China and it will eat NEO alive.

Was planning to buy for €500 worth of NEO if its price drops to 0.0015-0.0016 btc per NEO. Would that be a good moment to jump on a future train?

Can't fucking wait

The tears will flow soon enough

neo will never again drop under 7$ screencap this

So I only got ANT, is that good enough or do i need to purchase NEO aswell? Arent they the same thing?

If it was going to drop that low it would have already done that by now

My body is ready OP

The platform launches on the 8th. I don't understand why people aren't buying just to dump when it spikes 40k.

They're completely different things. ANS was the old name when NEO was Antshares

Retard

people are retarded who want to stay poor

oh yea what is that

it works fine.

How much % of my blackfolio should go to Neo and when should I buy it?

two weeks ago 3:1 NEO being the 3

Noob question now: if I buy Antshares do I get free Neo just like what happened to BTC and BCC?

Antshares = neo

Same coin, same blockchain, just the name changed

they are exactly the same coin. this is not a hard forking situation. just a name / logo change.

Antshares

IS

NEO

No antshares has been rebranded as NEO. You can exchange your coins 1 for 1.

Ok

>app.antshares.org
"Sorry, we have some problems here, cannot create wallets now, please try again later.
"
and on my android i get some ERROR bullshit too

Wrong

Antshares (ANS) = neo (NEO)

Neocoins or whatever is unrelated

nigga u might be retarded

"TypeError: this.db is undefined"

wallet made in china

not getting any of those errors, dude.

I deactivated my privacybadger, now it works

but it doesn't change the fact that i dont trust antshares web wallet. Waiting for the audit of NEON

Ah shit.

If he is just here to shit up the thread he can go fuck himself. ANS is really big, if he can not are it that's his fault.

He's just talking out of his ass really

>from another neo thread

Antshares/NEO co-founder Da Hong Fei just confirmed in an interview that NEO is working with the full cooperation and support of Microsoft.

Microsoft views NEO as a strong edition to the .NET ecosystem being that NEO smart contracts can be written in C#.

On the other hand, he dispelled rumors of working with Alibaba. But the news of Microsoft cooperation is big news.

Expect a bull run come August 8th after NEO 2.0 is released. The time to buy is now.

bamboozled again

shouldn't it have been rebranded on bittrex by now?

>it is ANS, they Just changed the Name

Why?

Deadline is Aug. 8th for the exchanges.