LOL

LOL
O
L

HAHHAHHAHHA

This must be the cutest attempt of making the shitcoin pump again.

yum

My god

What site did you make this on?

this thread has to stay out of the archive long enough for me to post my cum tribute. Having printer issues, please stand by.

nice! just bought 100k

It's dude.

goddamit i fixed my printer cartrdige and was so close to blowing my load all over the printout when you wanna come on here and post this fucking bullshit.

Look at those fucking KNEES, those are NOT a dude's KNEES. That is a VERY HOT GIRL with SMOOTH LEGS and HIGH SOCKS.

Fuck I lost my hard-on, now I have to start all over. Please stand by, cum tribute will be posted asap

Godspeed user.

Hey guys what's 7.5% of $2000?

post dick and/or webm

>still no tribute

The original printout got all crumpled and looked dumb, and now my blue ink doesn't work so the results are really alien looking. You wouldn't maybe imagine that image has a bunch of blue in it, or that a printer would need blue ink to print it, but it does, and does.

I can't jerk off to some weird red-and-green christmas tree-looking legs so I am currently waiting in line at Best Buy with a new printer cartridge. As soon as I get this home I'm gonna print those legs out properly on GOOD QUALITY paper stock and then bust a nice gooey nut all over them. Like, several tablespoons' worth. Then I'll post the pic.

Stay tuned!

Why not just spooge on your monitor

the hero we don't deserve

I'm on the way home RIGHT NOW, I'm not gonna cum on my fucking phone and then take a picture with my webcam, that's just stupid.

Ok I shouldn't be posting while driving, especially with the raging hard-on I have imagining how hot it's gonna look when I splooge all over that printout. I got REALLY nice paper, like high-grade resume-quality paper, so it's gonna be dope. Stay tuned!

show hardon

what are you, gay?? This is about me posting a cum tribute not whatever perverted bullshit you're trying to turn it into.

Fuck you and fuck this goddamn commuter traffic!!!!!!

>cum tributes
>not gay
youre showing your cum to a bunch of guys man, thats p gay

wtf, I try to do something nice for this board, and now you're saying I'm gay. Thanks ASSHOLE. There's nothing "gay" about cum tributes when they're on a picture of a WOMAN, okay? Now if I was cumming on a picture of Vitalik like SOME PEOPLE probably do, that shit would be gay.

At this point I can barely get hard at all, so thanks for totally sabotaging my effort to provide a nice cum tribute to OP's picture!!! Bet you're lots of fun at parties too!

FUCK!

Your cum tribute isn't going to make me any money so fuck off and die

$150. Big deal. unless you're able to do that 10 times per day, then I will have respect for you.