Free Money

Did any of you guys sell your bitcoin cash yet?

HitBTC is the only exchange accepting bitcoin cash deposits. I sold a bunch at 0.13 bitcoin and the price is dropping (0.05 currently). When Bittrex opens BCH deposits, the price will drop there too.

It's literally free money to anyone who sells as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000013381-btc-bch-fork-how-to-collect-your-free-bch-coins
multibit.org/help/v0.5/help_exportingPrivateKeys.html
github.com/satoshilabs/bitcoin-abc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do I access my Bitcoin Cash?

I have all my BTC in a MultiBit wallet, but that doesn't support Bitcoin Cash afaik

Reminder that, when the world yells "SELL", it's time to BUY

Download coinomi, put your bitcoin there. Follow instructions: coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000013381-btc-bch-fork-how-to-collect-your-free-bch-coins

When people are happy and prices are going up, good time to sell. When people are sad and prices are going down, good time to buy. But this is different. Bcash is a shitcoin, bad project, just a publicity stunt. Only good that came out of it was free money.

multibit.org/help/v0.5/help_exportingPrivateKeys.html

you need to find trustworthy bitcoin cash wallet that supports import of private keys

you can also move your BTC to new address before importing keys to BCH to be safe

Buy wall at 0.01 sell fast its going down last chance to sell for 0.01

Do I even have the chance to sell that crap before it goes to $10??

>Bcash

Calling it this makes you look just as stupid as Bitcoin Cash shills.

No, that's the point. If you had the chance to sell it would already BE $10.

If it's not already on an exchange. No.

I'm trying to avoid using BCC (which is what it's called on HitBTC) or BTH (what it's called on bitfinex). It just results in confusion, bcash is easier.

HitBTC is taking bitcoin cash deposits, it's the only exchange that's doing so right now.

Oh how I wish I could short Bitcoin cash

You can, just go long btc

Bcash whahaha go play with you segwitcoin.

I sold 5 BCH at 600 USD each
Still have 15 BCH

Will hold the rest for some time.
Setting up a Bitcoin Cash full node as we speak:
github.com/satoshilabs/bitcoin-abc

Segwitcoin? hahahah wtf

actually you can send it to hitbtc.com and sell now, they only require 2 confirmations although that might take an hour or 2 at the current rate

as soon as you get the second conf, try and dump before everyone else does because thats why the price is shooting down after each block is found.

You'll probably make $150 per bcc or so unless bittrex opens bcc wallets (then you're fucked)

You can sell each BCC for 0.091 on HitBTC right now. So if you had 11 of them, you get a free bitcoin pretty much.

Need to do it before bittrex opens their wallets.

>might take an hour or 2 at the current rate

really does the thing

if BCC crashes then so will BTC and ALTS, the market cap has to liquidate somewhere

>If people sell BCC to buy BTC, BTC will crash

HMMMMMMMMMMM

>if BCC crashes then so will BTC
>People sell off their BCC to get BTC and potentially get back into alts
>This will crash both BTC and alts

U wot m8

Is kraken letting you deposit btc yet?

Fucking idiot.

lolol capped your posts, watch what happens goys

You haven't even explained your logic. What you're saying literally makes no sense.

Can someone explain how shitty BTH crashing would affect BTC at all?

Also volume on BCC is deteriorating like crazy and yet BTC is struggling to retain over 2700, put two and two together, I always underestimate how fucking retarded majority of crypto traders are and it always detracts from my net gains, not this time

BCC volume is irrelevant until people can actually sell their off-exchange BCC. Do the math.

My god, you're the biggest idiot I ever saw.

>BCC volume is irrelevant
NO IT FUCKING ISN'T, like you said, people holding BCC in wallets are going to want to quickly sell on an exchange, these are only the people who had their fucking BTC on the echange in the first place, and despite massive sell off and volume decline BTC still isn't bullish. Once people can sell their off exchange BCC the price will crash so hard that it'll affect the entire crypto market, we're talking billions of dollars of market cap that appeared out of thin air. Why don't YOU do the fucking math????

WHY DO YOU THINK EXCHANGES ARE SO RELUCTANT TO OPEN BCC DEPOSITS??? THEY FUCKING KNOW WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN LMAO

;)

It will only affect morons who actually bought BCH in the first place. I don't care if they lose all their money. Fuck them

>WHY DO YOU THINK EXCHANGES ARE SO RELUCTANT TO OPEN BCC DEPOSITS??? THEY FUCKING KNOW WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN LMAO

No. That's not why. This is why

Which BCC wallets are we using to move BCC from wallet to exchange?
(I moved everything off exchanges in case any of them pull a Poloniex or Coinbase).