BCC VOLUME GOING DOWN FIRST TIME AAAAA ITS OVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEVER SAW THIS POINTING SOUTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS PLUMMETING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how can I filter these fucking retarded children posting "AAA" over and over?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAi don't know desu.

xD

Done

HERRO SIR

DOO YOU WANT TOP COIN BEST CLYPTO CULLENCY YES YOU BYE THE WEEL BITCOIN THE NEW BITCOIN SIR

BCC is a mess

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG HOW CAN SHORT BITCOIN CASH Veeky Forums??????????

but user! Bancor, as it happens, is in fact literally unstoppable.

I am new to Bittrex. I sold my all my BCC on Bittrex hours ago when it was like $900 a coin. Why is my sell still stuck in my open orders, and hasn't converted to bitcoin by now?

Does this mean nobody bought my BCC when I was selling it? Some1 pls halp

Pretty much, yeah. After placing an order I dont leave the page unless the order has been fulfilled since a lot can happen especially with those pesky bots that go right over your orders

it's not sold till someone buy it. You put in a sell order. You need someone to buy that order. If it's in Open, it's not sold yet

damn dude you got fucking owned

Sorry to hear that. Wait for a small rise the sell before the big dump

*then sell

OMG, WE MOON NAO!
PING FUCKING PONG MOTHERFUCKERS

Why the fuck does Bittrex do this? Why the hell isn't it a normal fucking exchange where someone doesn't have to buy your goddamn sell order, it just automatically goes through? Honestly fuck that confusing piece of shit system. I'll just HODL my BCC until it's worth nothing.
Also, how would you be able to actually sell your BCC into BTC on that shitshow of a site, without putting it into some bullshit market and wait for nobody to buy your order?

Buy the dip for moon idiots. This coin is backed by the most successful intelligent creators alive to ensure the original vision of bitcoin. $5000 by end of week!

what are you talking about. It's your fault. If you want it to be sold immediately, should have sell it on spot and not put it in open order.
More like LEARN TO TRADE YOU FUCKING NOOB

He made an honest mistake. We all start from somewhere.

Fucking retarded system should have an option where I can just automatically sell it and buy it for market price like every other sensible exchange. This is why people can't get into cryptocurrency. This is why cryptocurrency will never take off from being a niche bunch of autists and whales fucking around with digital money, because of overcomplicated systems like this.

It's not complicated. It's the same system EVERY exchange.
Anyway you can still sell at $900. Looks like it's coming back up for a dead cat. Can even set it up $1000 and someone will probably buy it. But don't be greedy. Just sell it for $900 you noob.

Just sold it (the proper way). I only lost a potential $10 anyways LOL

watch out for partial Phil. Hes may look like a disabled man with only one hand butt hes a hell of a deal breaker. hell offer you 40k for your btc and when its time to pay ol Phil says 'hey pal I only got 14 dollars were still cool right?' notice hid gold pocket watch and dirty 3 piece suit. Old Partial Phil is the biggest trickster on any exchange.

>Why the hell isn't it a normal fucking exchange where someone doesn't have to buy your goddamn sell order

t. brainlet

what the fuck are you selling there is no buyer? retarded fucking faggot, what the actual fuck is wrong with you you autist fucking retard moron?

every fucking exchange works like this, NO exchange does what you think it does

they would go insolvent instantly if they did, just how the fuck do you think exchanges work? The only time you can sell instantly is if there are buyers are your sell price you stupid cunt, do you even know what the fuck buy and sell means?

if any exchange did that, bancor wouldnt fucking exist, this is the very problem they attempt to solve you fuckface nigger retard

I'm actually fucking upset at how fucking retard stupid you are, go fucking unironically murder yourself you stupid fuck

you seem angry

>I'm actually fucking upset at how fucking retard stupid you are, go fucking unironically murder yourself you stupid fuck

>im angry
>you seem angry user
wow how did you figure that out, sherlock?

Thanks babe. Impassioned rant. ₪50 has been deposited into your account.

You know the meaning of the word EXCHANGE right user? There is no set price for anything. There are price offers for buying and selling. The price of the last transaction doesn't mean shit. PEOPLE buy your coins,stocks, commodities,semen,Neil Diamond signed panties,your hopes and dreams of becoming a suburban mom with two kids and a minivan etc. NOT the exchange, if nobody wants to buy at your price or someone undercuts you, tough tiddies.
This goes for every fucking exchange for every fucking commodity or stock you dip.

Daily reminder. Always look at your buy orders and make sure it matches theirs. You won't always get what you want, but will get very close.

Dude, Bittrex or other exchanges or stock markets don't buy your shit. It's the markets and other buyers who buy your shit. Wtf?

>exchange where someone doesn't have to buy your goddamn sell order
haha