Did Hitler really meddle a lot on military issues, and often being the one responsible for the fuck-ups...

Did Hitler really meddle a lot on military issues, and often being the one responsible for the fuck-ups, or is that just a lie to portray him as a terrible leader in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manstein_Plan
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a348413.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Difficult to tell due to lack of historical evidence, however I'd have to say the latter. There's this really good documentary called The Greatest Story Never Told that I recommend. It explains this Hitler stuff in great detail. The documentary also sheds light on other WWII topics such as the Danzig Massacres and subsequent invasion (if one wishes to call it such) of Poland.

It's exaggeration. He was not an awful military leader. For example, he helped make the invasion of France the great success it was:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manstein_Plan

>invasion (if one wishes to call it such) of Poland.

>There's this really good documentary called The Greatest Story Never Told that I recommend. It explains this Hitler stuff in great detail. The documentary also sheds light on other WWII topics such as the Danzig Massacres and subsequent invasion (if one wishes to call it such) of Poland
:^)

>Danzig Massacres and subsequent invasion (if one wishes to call it such) of Poland.

Filthy nazi scum & their cretinic lies...

Fuck off stormfront, you guys shill this video is every even tangentially related thread

He DID make several stupid mistakes, like pushing for end of Pzkpfw IV production when the Panther was still in it's baby stage, and most of them broke down, going for Stalingrad instead finishing tack at Moscow, spreading forcess too thin on the easgern front (the very opposite of blitzkrieg), and attacking Soviets without defeating Allies in Africa first. (Rommel was about to win, than he heard "no more tanks for you, we Eastern Front now").
That being said, fucker did have my genious moves, remilitarisation, taking over Austria, Czechoslovakia, Polish campaign, French campaign, ware all gigantic military & political successs. Thats why germans trusted him for so long.

Also, this
dumb nazi motherfucker is a dumb nazi motherfucker.

This better be bait

>Rommel was about to win, than he heard "no more tanks for you, we Eastern Front now"
More tanks wouldn't ease the strain on Rommel's 1,300 mile long supply line.

>Listens to his idiot Goering that the luftwaffe can beat the Allies at Dunkirk, 400,000 allies escape
>Wants to beat UK but forces the Luftwaffe on useless civilian bombing halfway through, ensures UK is still int he war
>Invades the USSR while UK is still undefeated
>Invades the USSR prematurely with unprepared forces
>Changes the main objective in Barbarossa 3 times over the course of a few months
>Declares war on the US as USSR and UK are still undefeated (lmao, what could possibly go wrong!)
>Splits army Group South and lets one half get surrounded at Stalingrad
>Wastes resources in a useless African campaign and completely ineffective ideas like V1/2 attacks not to mention the holocaust
>"Never retreat" fucks the Germans in every battle in the East after 1942
>Changes the objective and timetable at Kursk like 3 times, ensuring that it will be a disaster
>Forces R&D to focus on juvenile super-weapons concepts instead of efficient designs
>Cripples said super-weapons with stupid ideas liek forcing the Me-262 to have a ground attack capability
>Insists to waste resources in stupid offensives like Battle of the Bulge and Spring Awakening)
>Drags the war out for 3 years even though it's clear Germany lost
>hurrr it's just an exaggeration guys

I think Guderian, in a post war book, went off on Hitler's micromanaging

>(Rommel was about to win
Are you retarded? He was nowhere near winning.

His biggest problem was the tiny capacity of ports he had access to, but your point is valid too. Still, I think he would have won if the got replacements for all the lost & spent war material. I have an article somewhere illustrating how supply of tanks dropped close to zero after Barbarossa started, it almost looks like sabotage.

Y'all are some stupid motherfuckers. Then again baiting is super easy considering how many actual stormfags are on Veeky Forums

>I was just pretending to be retarded.jpeg

Not him, but the comment

>His biggest problem was the tiny capacity of ports he had access to
Is simply wrong. Read this. dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a348413.pdf

> I have an article somewhere illustrating how supply of tanks dropped close to zero after Barbarossa started, it almost looks like sabotage.
Considering Sonnenmblume went on until the end of May, and he kept managing to field tanks despite constant attrition and the utter disaster of Crusader, I doubt this very much.

>not knowing the one biggest problem with /pol/tards is that they never back down from their argument
If I was actually that fucking stupid I wouldn't admit it was all a joke you dense retard

>letting an entire army starve/freeze/get killed/captured in Stalingrad instead of trying to get them out
>giving the Waffen-SS the best equipment even though they did worse than other units
>declaring war on the most powerful country in the world while fighting half the world, including two superpowers
>keep asking for wonder weapons that often don't work and waste precious resources

>not an awful military leader

Pz IV production was never ended.

Here we go again

I think Hitler was basically an undiagnosed autist.

>stole all the credit for Mansteins sickle cut
Truly the man who made it all possible

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a348413.pdf

better military leader than Churchill