Sigt dev is an official pajeet

the dev of sigt is a pajeet

don't trust him.

the first 2.5M coins we're "mined" by the dev team and redistributed to individual addresses to hide it

DON'T TRUST PAJEETS

they "launched" their website and "new" whitepaper, but the whitepaper still has tons of errors and typos in it

pajeet much?

Other urls found in this thread:

internal.signatum.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source or GTFO

>typos
Proof?

everyone in the discord has asked him to reveal his ethnicity and he got mad. he said he will ban anyone that says the word pajeet

>do exactly the opposite what Veeky Forums says
thanks just started mining tons of sigt

oh look here comes the FUD.
if you had only listened to me YESTERDAY, you could have doubled your money TODAY. many have done so.
I suggest you listen to me again and start buying / mining (i.e. doing the opposite of what Veeky Forums says about this coin). Once we get on bittrex, this is going to be a true MARS ROVER mission.
Or you can just miss out because of "pajeets".
See you on the flip side, dudes and dudettes.

I'll mine for a couple of days anyway. At least I won't feel bad if it actually reaches a dollar.

fuck fuck fuck
what do I do now?

j-just like Minereum right

Fuck. This coin is still too profitable for subsistence miners that just want to make their daily money and move on. I don't think SIGT can truly moon until things start drying up on the supply side more.

there's money to make if you keep on mining and if you buy under 1000 sats

when sigt goes above 3000 sats i would be overly cautious. the devs have already been dumping slowly. we don't know what their exit number is yet.

also, the new "marketplace" that they are developing is complete shit. it's basically another way to pump the price with bullshit like the website and whitepaper

LINK TO MARKET PLACE THAT IS SHIT???

the halvening is happening in about a week

you're fucking dumb, and know nothing about the project

oh look here comes the FUD.
if you had only listened to me YESTERDAY, you could have doubled your money TODAY. many have done so.
I suggest you listen to me again and start buying / mining (i.e. doing the opposite of what Veeky Forums says about this coin). Once we get on bittrex, this is going to be a true MARS ROVER mission.
Or you can just miss out because of "pajeets".
See you on the flip side, dudes and dudettes.

says the person that doesn't know shit about the project. you mad that you bought at 4000 sats?

in 8000 blocks from now. Halving is at 30k block internal.signatum.io/

you'll be sorry you missed the next ETH biz.

2 against 1
ok I'll stop mining right now

OP counts for double though

too late, it's already been 3

I BOUGHT IN AT 1100 HOW FUCKED AM I

FUCKING PAJEETCOIN SUCKS!!!!!! SELL THIS INSTANTLY, IT'S GOING TO SUB 100 SATS ANY FUCKING MINUTE AAAAAAAAAAAA

next ETH?

oh. and let's add something else to the huge list of reasons why this is a shitcoin.

richie, bill, rami, and the whole bittrex team on slack fucking hates sigt. you know why? because all the sigt admins tell everyone on discord to go spam in the bittrex slack about sigt

it's never going to get listed by bittrex

you know how all the bittrex team members feel? doubt it.

i bought at 600 haha you dumb cunt

Actually they ask people don't spam because we have autists here from Veeky Forums and reddit who think it is a good idea to get "the name out there"

To all the people who got in to SIGT early... Linx. Only you will understand, that is all

most spammers I've seen on the bittrex slack are FUDing losers screaming "pajeet".

dev definitely isn't pajeet

dev is definitely pajeet. do some snooping and connect the context clues together then you will see a photo of the dev

All these fudders talking shit without a single citation to back them up

Poorfags mad they can't get on board the sigt train
Choo choo mother fuckers, next stop, nasa launch pad

Then post some proof instead of being a fucking retard

>pajeet
Asking the dev if he is pajeet and not receiving an answer is not a proof he is pajeet

Sig is #2 on Cryptopia now behind Bitcoin Cash you faggots bwahaha all you idiots that said it was shitty and would go nowhere kys.

>Complains about 2.5 million coins being allegedly premined.
>tfw you realize that's not even 2% of all Sig.
Kys

the main dev "Doctor" will do an exit dump on everyone once the price goes high enough.

screen cap this

thanks dumbfucks I sold my bags at 1200 this morning

>complains about devs mining their own coin after releasing it to the public
> calls it a premine

pretty low effort FUD, bro

Only bagholders view it as fud.

hmmm nope. i've made money on this coin.

Doctor lives in Europe, Doctor and main dev worked on it in the same room. The pajeet theory is a made up fud

how is that possible? when Doctor said the main dev is Gabriel and he lives in singapore?

STUPID FUCK

WHY U NEED SPREAD FUD SIGT IS GREAT COIN SOLVE ALL U PROBLEMS FIAT

Dev team is user. Dev team instamined millions. Dev team will be crashing this coin with no survivors. Why do you think they so adamantly need to remain user? Because it's their fucking exit strategy.

finally someone with half a brain

fisrt hours of Telegram, doctor says speak to me, main dev is here behind me. Where did Singapore come from?

>sub 1k sigt again
Simply ebin. Buying more.
Who else /accumulation/ here?

wait till it goes down to 600 when the miners do their nightly dump

>t. same fag who said SIGT would never break 1000 ever again

never said that you stupid fuck

Failed pump. He withdrew it as soon as people started dumping on him lol.

Nah I'm still at work. I will wait for things to settle down to 800ish before buying again today or tomorrow. Got in yesterday around 850. Took so long to get my fucking btc over.

I'm not quite a believer in 1k SIGT until it establishes a floor around there for longer.

OK you dumb cunt, where is the link to the market place??????????????

Yea, they all had a very important conferance call with /biz at the highest levels... @ /pol we call that larping faggots

1k is well below the established floor
Price below 1k isn't average at all

JOKES ON YOU FAGS

THANKS FOR THE CHEAP BAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OHHHHHHH
pro level reverse FUDing, broham

You really are going to miss out aren't you Biz? Pic related.

I was fucking told it would hit 4k Veeky Forums
What the fuck is this shit?

>out almost 2 weeks
>huur duur where millions

not sure what do you see here?

You expected more from a white paper launch?

Better sell now before it drops to 600 sats again.

>forever haunted by that buy in spike

I can't fucking take a loss I bought in at 1500

suck it up buttercup. i know people in the discord who bought at 3k who are holding it better than u

buy high sell low boyos

And if you sell now and buy back lower you get more coins you brainlet.

You seriously think this shitcoin will remain at 1k an hour from now?

>i cant take a loss
i have never seen a bigger precursor to taking a loss

I was shitposting but that is actually a smart idea. I didn't think of it.

This is going to fucking bankrupt me

The market cap for this coin has increased too much for my tastes, the last time it mooned it still had a low market cap

>I never close trades and reposition myself

How do these people end up Veeky Forums?

There's enough coins that don't even pretend to do anything valued higher than this.
It's shit, but it's still good shit in a market like this. Just wait / put sell orders at your exit point and forget about them for a month

Sitting on 1k sigt, won't sell until $10.

>tfw bought 2k sigts before the first pump
>been trading my way up to 17k sigt
Kek easy money when it reaches 1$

kek easy money when i buy at 600 and sell at 1k

Own 4k myself. I want more but not sure I want to buy at this price. What's the play here in the next few hours bros?

it's going to hover around 900-1100. then tonight it will dip to around 600-700

im buying below 950 and selling above 1050

something like that, do some TA on coinigy