So, what do you think his IQ was? I'm thinking 78

So, what do you think his IQ was? I'm thinking 78.

Higher than OP for sure

He could poo in loo. So he is smarter than most of Indians

What if he was actually extremely intelligent but a cognitive congenital defect prevented him from communicating, like an extreme form of locked-in-syndrome?

Communication =/= Intelligence

Communication is part of intelligence.

He was the brightest economical mind of his era and fixed all the internal conflicts with his cunning. If anything he is the most underrated king ever

Is he considered Aryan?

Why did Charles the Retard became a Veeky Forums meme?

Post rare Charlies.

He loved his first wife very tenderly.

Def 89 IQ

>than most of Indians
Most Indians do poo in the loo

I bet he knew how to bring humanity to the stars. hopefully we will be able to grab his memories out of his DNA in the near future

Because this Mong has a funny face

Because newfags think if a joke or thread was funny once it must be hysterical each time

And Carlitos wasn't that retarded anyway

Fuck why do geese even exist?

how can you give an IQ to a man who has advanced beyond the human form?

tendernous indicates low iq. many functional retards are the nicest people youll ever meet

who /elhechizado/ here?

I've seen stuff like this (less sarcastic of course) said before. Is any of it actually true? The translated spanish wikipedia page actually speaks positively of him and says that he halted inflation and what not. Anyone have any sources or extra reads?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the Hapsburgs?

>Is any of it actually true?
Yes. He inherited a shitshow and managed to deal with the inflation, he fixed all the regional problems with a more federal approach,he ended all the debt problems that Spain had, introduced corn,potatoes and tomatoes to Spain which decreased famines and his fiscal and monetary reforms were pretty solid. If he didn't look up like a monster and had an heir he would be remembered as the greatest Habsburg ever

>managed to deal with the inflation
>fiscal and monetary reforms were pretty solid.
sorry for bugging, but anything else you could say on these? I searched around and it seemed like he appointed a competent bureaucrat and halted coin minting.

He was humble enough to recognize than he wasn't that smart, so he hired the most able people he could get his hands one, a rare avis in Spanish kings. He was literally better than any Borbon king (ironically, our actual king is the best Borbon so far), and under his reing a very devastated Spain got in his feet again, and the economy for the humble and noble alike improved unlike with any other Austria were constant war drained manpower non stop. Also his love for his first wife was hearthbreaking.

I've seen a lot of talk about Spain's new king. But I tough he was just a glorified pet like the English queen.

What's the deal with him? Why is he so important?

He is a glorified pet, but a glorified pet with important relations. He kinda of grease relations with great business and archaic regimes like Saudis, Thais or whatever, so they can get business there, than strenghts Spain big business. He also doesn't intervene with politics apart of claiming for unity and his kids are cute. Also he is a lot more charming than his wife, than was news girls or whatever is called. So even radical Republicans don't attack him but kingship in general, and very little people have anything bad to say about him in special. Unlike the Drunkard, whore-monger, murderer than was his father.

ok, he shot his brother,got many lovers,etc, but his speeches were good

this. Only their loos are outside.

>He was literally better than any Borbon king
What are you even talking about you endophobic ignorant gypsie sudaca piece of shit? Give your adress in Quito and I will burn downcyour Andean mudhutt and rape your relatives until I washed out the shit tier indian genetics out of them you fucking twat