Antshares/NEO partnership with Microsoft confirmed

Antshares/NEO co-founder Da Hong Fei just confirmed in an interview that NEO is working with the full cooperation and support of Microsoft.

youtube.com/watch?v=gA5X69YY3yY

Microsoft views NEO as a strong edition to the .NET ecosystem being that NEO smart contracts can be written in C#.

On the other hand, he dispelled rumors of working with Alibaba. But the news of Microsoft cooperation is big news.

Expect a bull run come August 8th after NEO 2.0 is released. The time to buy is now.

>But the news of Microsoft cooperation is big news.

Why? They literally held one of their conferences at Microsoft's Chinese HQ

Yes, but it was still only a rumor at that point. Now you hear it from the co-founder himself.

Why shouldn't I buy on August seventh?

How the fuck do i buy it?

Bittrex

Damn you bagholders are pathetic, posting old

Your only options right now are Chinese exchanges or Bittrex. This coin isn't even listed on Western exchanges yet outside of Bittrex, so the volume and price are nowhere near its potential.

Don't come to Veeky Forums crying when the train leaves without you faggot

Bancor is a Partner of NEO.

Any guesses as to how a future success of NEO will effect Bancor?

Subtle. Nicely done.

fuck that.

Nice! Just bought 1.375213~

>muh obscure trading platform
can't wait for you fags to get scammed and lose all your shit. the suicide threads should be hilarious

What bad experiences do you have with buttrex?

Truly do you feel that is what will happen with ANS/NEO?

ANS/NEO will go to the moonononononooooonooo

I actually can't tell given the context if this is sarcasm or not.

>microsoft working with ETH
>ETH direct competitor with NEO

really makes one think

it's almost as if ETH and NEO are targeting different markets

yeah, one for dummies, and one for developers

>which one is which?

that's some intelligent FUD, not

>implying anything but ANS for developers is cray

ye boy, shits going sideways. no one wants to sell low. Moon time soon.

Glad I got my ans to btc back to ans trade done, had to get that free bcc.

These are cheap buys no matter what as long as you are patient enough for good things to happen to you.

>hi Microsoft tech support? I need help writing my program in C#
>full cooperation with Microsoft

Feels good man

>buttrex
>bad
t. coinbase no-BCHcoinerfag

>hi Microsoft tech support? Im trying to write my own cryptocoin how do I do that?
>have you tried turning the computer off and on?
>thanks I will try that!
>hey followers guess what I today totally corporated 100% with Microsoft. 100% Microsoft and NEO corporation haha.

lollerskates bro!!!
but all these jokes don't negate from the fact that NEO has a real partnership with Microsoft and is poised to be one of the biggest gainers of late 2017.

This is old news. Real investors rode the train from $1.50 to $10 and dumped. This coin is and was a meme from the beginning. It's okay tho, everyone still has their first bags. You will learn in time.

Not gonna doubt that. Currently have 250 ANS / NEO. Wont stop me from shitposting the hell out of this coin until it finally lifts off.

>tfw I bought in at 138k sats and sold at 460k sats

Idk, but you should check out TeaToken.
teatoken.io

can someone ban this faggot

Lol, i was thinking same thing. They held their June conference at MS headquarters. This is old news trying to pump price

except literally all the FUDers constantly said it wasn't true. now we know 100% it is. soo maybe stfu

>Obscure
LMAO there are far worse ones out there user. I've seen exchanges with less than 1 btc daily volume across all coins