Relax, Wojak, things will be okay edition

Relax, Wojak, things will be okay edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/eplus-reports-first-quarter-financial-200500158.html?.tsrc=rss
seekingalpha.com/article/4093590-northern-dynasty-minerals-enough-bearish-propaganda
thelion.com/bin/aio_msg.cgi?cmd=search&symbol=ARGS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SQ TAKING A HARD RIGHT

SELL SELL SELL

Why don't we just rename this place to Trading General already? A lot of people here don't use Robinhood.

Why are you worthless subhuman NoCoiner scum still trading these useless securities?

>TTWO
>P/E Ratio: 161
Holy shit.

Don't buy stocks with high short interest.

Because I'm gay.

mah niggu

let's bag hold together.

What are the meme stocks today?

>0.02 cent profit on SQ

PLUS
L
U
S

SQ is going to be the days meme isn't it

Get out you quadruple infinity x1000000 ULTI nigger

relax, you only lost 10%

it's gonna go up...

Unlike SPEX which is shilled every other day by the trip fag grantees you 30% daily looses

Exel beats eps and earnings and still goes down. yeah, fuck the stock market. just buy companies like tesla valued at fucking 50 billion but don't make profits and have negative eps. that's great. so much autism and hype behind the market fuck it

THEY BEAT ON TOP AND BOTTOM
JUST FUCKING HODL

CC IN 30

obligatory SPEX post

Great stock to short then

AMD s-seventeen by the end of the w-week. Just hodl!

FUCK YOU AMD WILL BE 20 EOY

Seriously though, SQ is a weird earnings call. My past few either everyone panicked and got the fuck out or it mooned. Everyone is just holding here

>useless
>shares of an actual company
vs.
>shitcoins from literal who organizations with no future
wow

oclr sugoi!

finance.yahoo.com/news/eplus-reports-first-quarter-financial-200500158.html?.tsrc=rss

PLUS Results.

Expected EPS: 81
EPS: .96

hasn't Moved an inch in after hours.
I feel it's gonna blow in pre market.

Oy vey goy

Its almost like (((they))) underestimate the EPS to always get a beat!

daily reminder to buy NAK

>seekingalpha.com/article/4093590-northern-dynasty-minerals-enough-bearish-propaganda

anyone here with an interest in lithium mining companies?

yes. I've been following URRE a little bit. What do you have?

haven't gone in yet. but im canadian so i have to trade on tsx/v. i imagine you don't know much about canadian companies.

I've invested in LIT. It's an ETF though.

Why are stop losses so shit

I need a way to cut my losses but whenever I set a stop it gets triggered right at the bottom of a meme dip

I'm out of SQ. Rockets not taking off

The Stock trades at 25x

The new Prices should be $100

Screen Cap this.

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING APP COME TO EUROPE
THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVES AND I DONT WANT TO USE SHITTY PLUS 500 WHICH IS A CYPRIAN PONZI SCHEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Use Degiro

I wasn't expecting that TTWO bump since they had no gaymes this summer but damn...too bad I didn't get in.

ATVI might do well tomorrow if they did though, that Crash remaster and Overwatch have been doing really well

Stop setting stop losses. Start tolerating losses and don't buy if you don't have an idea where somthing is going.

>OP can't put subject names edition

>SQ down 1-2% despite crushing earnings
Going to let this AH fuckery slide and see what's up tomorrow PM.

>___ down __% despite crushing earnings

yep

So don't trade. That said, it could be that the market is concerned over the company's long term viability, especially as SHOP is starting to go into their turf.

Those on PLUS, when it gets to $95.75 get out
Those on ALSN, when it gets to $40.00 bail

ULTI... PE is way too high to predict a price. If the market regains confidence, and returns to 256PE get out.

How's AMD doing, guys?

Today was a good day.

Love the irony here too.

h-hanging in there!

TTWO so overvalued

they barely have any good games

but they do own rockstar...
i dont think red dead will be quite as big as they are expecting

I might short TTWO in a day or two when its done peaking

Congrats on the gains man

So you bought TSLA before the call?

when will the market be ready to correct these bloated tech companies

(including AMD)

Kys

Thanks. I've been investing in TSLA for about 3 months now. Started off when it was just hitting 300, bought a few shares before it hit 380 and plummeted back down to 300, and used that opportunity this past month or so to DCA down a bit with every dip. This ER bump just got me back in the black so I'm pretty pumped. I'm planning on holding long anyway, but in the off chance it spikes back up to 380 this week I just might sell and buy back in at the next dip since that'll probably be resistance for a while.

Yeah, but GTA V keeps shitting out gold for them.

Come join our new equity trading community on Discord. We look to help new traders and create educational videos. We've also got free ThinkOrSwim scanners and studies!

www.technicaltraderoom.com

check out ARGS popping in AH, my robinhood bros.

I can see that. I wonder what the catalyst is.

What's going to happen with SQ in the morning

Shit is tense

Something about there being NO reverse split and that some bigger pharma owns 75% of the company so it's likely they will get taken private/bought out. Lots of chatter and rumor right now. I'm gonna jump in at market open.

thelion.com/bin/aio_msg.cgi?cmd=search&symbol=ARGS

>signed up for robinhood a day or two ago
>got approved the following morning
>still need to add funds to my account
Any tips? New to stocks and stuff.

It's probably going to dip for a while from people dumping it since it didn't moon.

That's what I feared. Time to dump my position and reevaluate my bad strategy.

I like listening to the Motley Fool, they have interesting ideas.

>I'm gonna jump in at market open.

I'll let the volume come in first. I feel this is pump and dump. Lost too much money on pump scams.

good idea

Still waiting on MU. Still regretting my entry price.

Thanks for the free month of Gold, though. Too bad I didn't go to the highest tier available a week ago like I was musing about.

How much dosh are you planning on dedicating? What sort of strategy will you be going for?

a) look at big dick nigger stocks, wait for one to have a big shit on some non-world-changing bad news, see what it does the next morning and make your entry point
b) look at tiny shitball stocks and try to do swing trading with them, just run around between a stable of 6-12 small/medium market cap stocks and take 1-3% gains and go on to the next one

I'm a big proponent of option B. I've made about 38% so far in the last 8 months with that being about 85% of my strategy (other ones were big wins and big losses on earnings and random meme rocket attempts).

Best of luck my dude

I would get in on the first bull flag,

left and bottom while top and right watch

I might add, unless you're really quick on the trigger or get helpful information from a LEGITIMATE retarded Pepe, stay away from biopharma if expected result announcements are on the horizon, or people are jerking a stock off as "it's a great company it only had the misfortune of going down 90% the last year! moonrocket incoming!." I nearly lost half my money in AVIR trying to use it as a swing trade, I sold for no gains at around a dollar and the next day it was trading in the high 40-cent area. BE WARY

Finish on bottom's face and then wipe the remnants on right's hair my man

I sold a $30 Aug25 call on part of my MU shares yesterday.

I don't trade options myself, but that sounds p. good. Unless the NASDAQ takes a week-plus long shit between now and then, I would hope to see MU at well over $31 by then. I hate how it's treated as a dangerous stock because they've been doing well and the stock price has reflected it. Less viable companies haven't had as much pessimism after having as good a run as poor Micron

Args Is Blowing up on stock chat rooms

I feel like gambling tomorrow, I ma chase this stock and put my gains on PLUS and ALSN

wish i had robinhood gold at times like this. that extra 30 mins in premarket could make all the difference in situations like these. just getting in that much earlier could probably pay for a years worth of gold if all goes well.

I feel nervous gambling other people's money.

and thats the main reason i dont have gold. dont want the margin. if they offered gold without the 'gold money' id probably already have it. the pre- and post-market trading is all i want.

It's never going to get launched in the EU. I too am annoyed by the lack of options for investing in the EU though.

I've been living in the US for a while now and have tasted all this good stuff, but I'll be moving back to Europe soon and I should probably close all my accounts before shit gets locked when I try and get the money out eventually.

Fuck yurope

The Rumor is ARGS is going to be bought out by Pharmstandard...

However this is a rumor "The Lion Master" had been shilling since late July on stock twinks among others.

Pharmstandard is a Russian company and it does own a big chunk of ARGS

I like MU as a company. I hold some shares long term, I swing trades some shares because I like the volatility and I have a decent predictive model for it.

What do you think lads, will the Jews finally let tech to rally tomorrow?

So I'm pretty new to stocks myself, I just started Robinhood a few weeks ago with 250. I made a couple swing trades on cycc, capr, amd right before earnings, and opgn. Obviously most of these are biopharmas, which seemed the easiest to swing trade. They also seemed to make the most noise, which I won't lie as someone new just learning they seemed the most lucrative and impulsive buy for people. I'm just wondering what's your reasoning, so I can learn,and any other advice you might have. (Like which are legit pepes)

Just keep an eye on your cash in the account menu. Trust me, Gold is VERY well worth it. You can make a savings account's year's worth of money in one well-timed transaction, and then Gold is just paying for itself.

Seriously, though, if you're careful, don't go even a single penny into using your Gold margin. I've had less than a hundred dollars of margin in use and got a margin call when RH spontaneously changed a medium-volatility stock into a high-vol one day when the stock was only down 1% intraday.

Don't be afraid, all you need is one good day (or equally as valuable, having the chance to bail out at 5:30 when garbage news comes out) to make it pay for itself.

$PI earnings mah niggas

I don't want to reveal the secret of the Pepes. They're easily imitated. Let's just say that one that had a non-Veeky Forums style filename (like most non-lolsorandumbrenamedilaughilose.rar.png.bat filenames) called a stock the beginning of this year that less than a week later went up 400%. I really have not seen any since.

I'm not even going to lie, are you trading with $250 because of fear of loss or because that's just a safe amount you have free? Either way, if you want to make legitimate gains you need to put a good chunk in the market. I once had a 15% profit sale... too bad my cost basis was around $800.

The pool of stocks I can recommend on my own successes and failures are CATB, IDSA, NAK, MU, RAD (it already shit the bed, don't be too afraid), SNMX (this one is unfairly low now IMHO), and LTBR (I haven't traded this in months, but if you do some research and don't rush in you can learn to ride the wave for those babygains).

Best of luck, my dude. I strongly suggest aiming for 1-2% per trade, and if at the end of the week, you only have a "meager" 2-3% profit if you do your homework, you only need to keep it up for a month to beat the S&P500. Just take those gains!

Just to add in, follow the old rule when you're looking to sell: "Would I buy it at this price?" If something is floundering but not totally taking a dump, and if you feel secure, take a 1 or 2% loss when it won't cost a daytrade. Don't be afraid of 5% and higher losses if you really feel strong about a stock having a 5% launch, on a cost basis. You're going to need to learn your own threshold for risk, but knowing when to ride a good stock's shitty run out is just as valuable as knowing when to take a modest gain on a good stock for safety's sake.

Hope everyone keeps this kind of thing in mind.

GET THE FUCK IN NMM

also if you are able to get in RSII get the fuck in!!!

why the FUCK does this only work on phone

get blue stacks and use it on computer...

You can use it on PC with an android emulator
but yes it is retarded to not have an actual PC version

give me 1 (one) reason you aren't all in on $FXI right now?

Hoping I can actually trade something tomorrow reddit

china is a scam.

Enjoy your low low low dividends and shit liquidity.Crypto is always shilled for its liquidity,but so many of the major exchanges in crypto are terrible and even slower than snail mail at times

I feel like we're due in for a moon mission soon. It's been a long time.

Its earnings season senpai. Where have you been

moon missions everywhere

don't come to ARGS tomorrow.

10% gains isn't a moon mission.

>HEMP mooned +75% yesterday

How's the weather down there?

who has that weekly earnings picture?

did we get our wtw dip yesterday?