How to survive in medieval Europe? (1350-1420)

I have everyday clothes, phone, wallet and 50cm long AK-47 bayonet for some reason, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

hmsecurity.co.za/cart/index.php/self-defence-items-shocking-devices-stun-guns-pepper-spray-pepper-gun-tippman-tpx-pistol-paintball-guns-paintball-accessories/samurai-swords-collectors-items/bayonet-ak47-big-brother-50cm-original.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

die quickly from disease

>phone

That'll be useful.

your own

Because you are not known in your locality and you have no one with you, you will probably be killed very quickly. Where in Europe?

>everyday clothes
die from cold your first night outside, unless it's summer
>phone
useless
>wallet
useless
>50cm long AK-47 bayonet
every peasant around has knives and axes, so you don't have an advantage

Ur fukd

So you're saying as long as it is summer I'll be king within a year?

>50cm long AK-47 bayonet
Whut? there is no such thing.

Just look for work. Farms will prolly take you in if you do work in exchange for a meal and a place to sleep

hmsecurity.co.za/cart/index.php/self-defence-items-shocking-devices-stun-guns-pepper-spray-pepper-gun-tippman-tpx-pistol-paintball-guns-paintball-accessories/samurai-swords-collectors-items/bayonet-ak47-big-brother-50cm-original.html

Bohemia, good thing is that Medieval Czech is almost the same as modern one.

Due to your more understanding and knowledge of the world, you'll be fine. Just find a place to work in exchange for a meal and room, farming is for example, you might even give a new method because you have more knowledge through that time.

Spread modern knowledge like medicine and agriculture as far as you can without getting caught and hanged by the status quo.

You won't survive. Everyone will think you're Satan or some shit and hang you.

why tho

>1350-1420

They'd be speaking Low German with west slavic loanwords though, not Czech. Czech as a language was re-invented like a generation before, as a court language. I find it hard to believe that anyone but the top layer of aristocrats would be speaking Czech.

this is what Americans actualy bealive

Try not to get killed while getting an audience with a local power, impress them with your technology and then try to teach them as much modern knowledge as possible

Retards who believe enlightenment propaganda.
Better.

>implying he would be able to understand the language or dialect
>implying he'd be any good for medieval labour
>implying a 6'0 200lbs man would've starve on medieval farmer rations
How many people nowadays are knowledgeable about crop rotation, advancements in plows and agriculture etc?

6th Graders are being taught about that today, so I guess many today have knowledge avout that compared to the past times.

>6th graders know more about medieval agriculture than medieval farmers
what a load of shit

I never said they know more faggot, wouls you think that 6th graders will use it? They'll just know what it's called.

I know what particle physics is called, that doesn't give me any practical knowledge on the subject. Knowing that crop rotation is good for the soil doesn't tell how you to rotate crops.

That's what I said

>implying medieval Czech isnt almost the same as modern Czech
>implying working on farm is hard
>implying i would build my own farm
>implying inveting ruchadlo isnt enough to live comfort life
>implying iam 6'0 200lbs

Your phone and wallet aren't worth anything now.

Also, since you probably don't speak any medieval language, you're probably completely hosed.

I'd probably die because I don't speak any of the languages.

if you could speak the language and had a HS chem text book you could be the next big thing...

can you fucking read

>failed biology

Nothing. Your immune system is going to encounter many antigens and germs and viruses that it has no defense or T-Cells to deal with. You're gonna catch a disease that most people are immune from and die in optimistically a week.

Unfortunately you have chosen to drop into the most death-laden era of European history, when plague and famine carried off 50% of the population on 4 occasions.

Good luck

>phone
who are you going to call? you won't get internet either.

might aswell use it to fap (if you have lewd pics) and sell it as a paper weight when the battery runs out

>wallet
no paper money, only coins, doofus

>clothes
you'll impress people with the zipper, maybe you can patent it

>50cm bayonet
lol, fucking peasent