OmiseGo (OMG)

This is one of the very few alts at the moment that has the most potential next month for a bull run.

All other altcoins have popped. Many have lost confidence in other alts and are looking for the next runner up. OMG has the potential to be it.

Everyone here wants to make money. Let's be honest, none of us REALLY give a shit about any of this.

However, I implore you to research this company and come to your own conclusion.

OmiseGo will be the blockchain of Omise. Omise is a legitimate company making millions.

This has quietly been accumulating. Look at the charts.

Soon a press release involving a deal with McDonalds they have signed will be released. At that point, there will be a large bull run. Soon after may dip, may rise continually. Who knows. Personally, I'll have my finger on the trigger ready to sell because we all remember what happened to Antshares post conference.

However, since we all just want to make money here, I am letting you know to take a look at this one as you may be able to profit a lot from it next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/go
coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>none of us REALLY give a shit about any of this.
Fuck your shit, yes we do. You can't be an early adopted of technology if you don't believe in it and its significant potential.

And putting money into an asset without even understanding it is the definition of stupidity. No wonder why so many people on Veeky Forums lose money.

He means nobody cares about any of this over and above profits. If you care about a project, its first and foremost because of the profits, and only secondarily because of the good it might do to the world.

Huge fan, mate. I'm converting my crap BCC into OMG, that's no joke. This one might actually take a while -- don't rush into OMG, this isn't a "next week" coin. I think we're stagnant at ~.006 ETH for a while.

Of course there is belief. No one would be here without that. But money over everything

Rocket ship is priming its engines.

I will buy omisego when it hit 4k sat.

well I'll buy it when it hits 3k sat.

fuck i just bought this at 51k satoshis how fucked am i?

not buying till 2k sats

Where the fuck is the proof on this Thailand McDonald's deal? Is a Slack message really the only thing out there right now?

We moonin soon boys

i agree with you user but it's too high right now. I'll buy at 3k sat

Never going there. You're saying it's "too high" because you looked at a chart, and it was once cheaper. Ok.

It's happening.

Bought in at 0.00021 feels good senpai.

If anyone has any questions why this is the best coin to invest mid to long term ask away.

A little fucked.

Hold for 3 months, when the platform comes out it will be worth much more.

Have a read of this page. So much potential, backed by a company that made 3-4 billionin revenue last year.

omise.co/go

Search up on Paysbuy, they are planning on implementing that payment brand onto this platform

Feels good

Just to be clear it was 3 or 4 Billion Revenue. They handled 3 or 4 Billion in transactions.

This one is going to go up. You're good.

Do you expect this coin in the top 10?

What is the token used for? Are they just shares for the exchange?

OMG

+

XRP

don't say nobody ever tried to help you

>And putting money into an asset without even understanding it is the definition of stupidity
this is how the stock market works like kek

Been eyeing this for a while but finally looked into it. Just bought 100k

Yes you are correct made a typo. I just checked - they made $2 billion THB in revenue, that's about 75 mil aud/ 60mil USD
It could be, at least top 15-20 by end of year

coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/#markets

does btc9 usually have this high of the volume %

Oh fuck its mooning

so glad I bought this shit imaginary money

its been mooning for 3 weeks. I've tripled up already.

I only have 1btc in this, when do you think I can buy more?

It's mooning boys

I didn't listen and now I'm watching the charts like a cuck

wait for it to dip back to 50k buy in then and hold till q2 2018.

sold at 65, looking for reentry at 55

Looks like it just pumped and corrected. It can go either way at this point.

Looks like it's correct to a new support level but we'll see. Hopefully more people buy in as they find out about this company.

Just another etheruem based token. there are too many of these, and its too late.
In asia, NEO is the only true original chain that isnt based on another platform. Its not called chinas ethereum for nothing.

>> Doesn't realise that this coin is not just some shit ETH token and actually has it's own chain which will let it trade between many different cryptos

My two biggest holds are this and NEO.

Has its own chain yes, but uses ethereum network to handle final delivery of transactions. diversification is good though, good luck

They will build their own blockchain