Best Exchange with Fiat Pairs

1) Kraken
2) GDAX
3) other (?)

Which one is best and why?

thats not even a brap, thats barely a frrpt.
also fuckboi doesnt know what an underhook is.
also never use GDAX unless you want to throw money away.

Fuck off with your scam

>also never use GDAX unless you want to throw money away.
elaborate pls

also what about polo?

>high instability problems in login and order code execution
>a few open backdoors in so that when your money goes missing during transaction and employees are suddenly in lambos then: "oops hackers did it, we found the hole and plugged it, trust us"
>only one step above the overpriced cuckbase and couldnt give a fuck about its users
>everything about it smells like mtgox 2.0

Polo and Kraken are fine-ish if you have working fingers and more than 6 brain cells in use.

Honestly though i dont think there is a perfectly safe place anywhere, shit could always happen

tl;dr just go with kraken? right now I'm using bittrex which is fine but has no fiat pairs and I don't trust USDT

going to need a sauce

Kraken is fine. Shittrex (I use it too) is for the basics and a fair number of shitcoin trades, good for beginner learning and bot testing.
also youre right to fear the USDT.

Kraken has timeout and lagging issues during high volume events which many find frustrating (basically you'd need to use their API).

But they are honest (credited BCH and enabled fiat trading quickly) and do seem to have security in mind (bug bounty, 2FAs for many things, pgp keys etc).

Are any of the alternatives better with regard to la, etc.? I can use the API but I'm not that advanced (with trading) yet, I'm afraid I'd fat finger something using my own scripts and end up executing a full-retard buy of some worthless shitcoin for thousands of dollars

I would have had a boner the size of mount rushmore at the end there

yeah me to, this was pretty random but i did get a boner, plz tell me more

oh to answer op, for me bitfinex is best

the full vid sucks, they never fuck and this is the best scene

Gdax, no fees on limit orders.

Why do people seem to think they're scammy? Also, margin?

Source = martin shkreli

The ultimate female martial arts move thats 100% effective.