Mfw I see a blockfolio full of bancs

>mfw I see a blockfolio full of bancs

i don't know, are you smug cause you're happy they are gonna get rich or smug cause it's a scam and they are going to lose all their money

i am considering selling everything and putting it in banc

You've been saged fagget

Bancor is gonna moon to 10 million by tomorrow, screencap this. Jk bancor is a scam

I've been slowly switching over to it since the ICO. I'm currently at about 60%.

My plan is to try to get to at least 10,000 through trading and flipping ICOs I like.

If you own 10,000 you're in the top 300 holders.

Would be cool

Self indulgent strategy sharing aside, I think this coin is going to be fucking huge.

>Mfw I see a blockfolio full of ANS, SIA, BAT, BNT, DGB, RDD, and XVG

Your forced meme shit coin will never make it sorry for your loss

> I see a blockfolio full of bancs

Pink wojaks too
I see the gloom
Of the bagholding crew

Yet I think to myself
What a wonderful volume

In one year, while I drink your delicious tears, you will be drinking pure unadulterated testosterone filled cum from my fat jewish dick.

Of course, I will be charitable and gift you .0001 BNT -- this will be enough to feed your entire street shitting family, Purdeep.

Hi I bought BNT earlier some shilled to me. I'm very happy and nervous but I hope for the best. I want 10,000 bancors to be in top 300 like user said earlier.

I know you're shitposting, but if you're serious you might want to do a bit more research than just taking my word for something and throwain't 20k at something. But then again, I'm sure your joking.

Agreed. Luckily he picked one that has an actual future.

everyone's holding bnt waiting for the stop pump. But it won't happen straight away. Weak hands will drop price to the 8s. Buy around then or a little lower

stop feeding the street shitters.

just give it up breh, your never getting the gaza strip

Just looked at its history and lmao wow those bags must be insanely heavy

Tfw 10.6k bancs

Congrats future nobleman. Hope to see you at the future bancor meetups in Zug Switzerland over the coming years.

Whoops was meant for

Either I'm a genius or utterly fucking retarded. Either way, no bancs BTFO!!!!!!

Where is meeting in Switzerland? How to get invite with 10,000 BNT + ?? Via postal??

Ask galia on telegram for an invite

I just made that up bro. They ico'd in Switzerland. It was just a joke