BTC HODLER here hi

BTC HODLER here hi
should I sell my BCC now? what markets take deposits without id shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc/blob/6df5c9ce02d801e04392e4ce13f84de7ed03e5d6/src/pow.cpp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As you have discovered nobody can sell BCC yet dude.

wait at least 12 hours , we about to FLY

how long will it take until deposits are open?

Up to 6 months.

what? So I can buy BCC with BTC on Bittrex but I can not sell it?

yes...

[citiation needed]

If we mine too many blocks to prevent the 6 block retargeting but too little to hit the 2016 block natural retargeting, we might not get a difficulty change until next year. Get fucked, cash fags.

github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc/blob/6df5c9ce02d801e04392e4ce13f84de7ed03e5d6/src/pow.cpp

is BCH shaping up to be the greatest crypto ponzi this year with a non functioning blockchain ever

Too soon to tell, but very likely. I wonder if the govt will try to intervene.

>I wonder if the govt will try to intervene.
why? do you think you need gov to intervene every single time a bunch of faggots get scammed?

It already is.

Ponzi or not (probably is), it's sad that out of thousands of BTC users, only a handful using one single exchange got to capitalise on crypto's biggest event of the year.

Ive sold my bcc?

stupid faggots speculating doesn't qualify as a ponzi scheme

Bought and sold for a day trade on kraken today 100% gain in under 24hrs get rekt no coiners

i am going to poo

now i have finished

Why are people actually buying on somewhere like trex when it is 3x cheaper at hitb? Why are you faggots with BCC on an exchange like trex not taking advantage of the massive arbitrage?

I think everyone who isn't retarded has sold already

i am sorry, i don't know.

there is no arbitrage chance you faggot, the network doesn't fucking work yet

You can't transfer your BCC to other exchanges to do the arbitrage.

Yes, only anons with BCC already in trex or similar will be able to do this

I am sorry faggot but there clearly is, but only some people will be able to take advantage

as soon as you can (if you want money)

Faggot you cannot send bcc to another exchange because
1. The wallet is disabled
2. The fucking network is essentially in a slowslowslowslowslowslowslowslow motion mode. There is no hashpower to mine your transaction you idiot

Faggot listen. The only anons who will be able to access the sell side of the arbitrage are those who ALREADY had their BTC in a supporting exchange and have received BCC there. Anyone can access the buy side as normal.

Once the wallets are open the bots will immediately close the gaps. This is literally free money for those in the right place at this time.

if I send my btc that's been lying around on my electrum for a few months to bittrex, will bittrex automatically add BCC at the same time? Let's say I move 1 BTC from electrum to bittrex, will I get 1 BTC on bittrex AND 1 BCC?

Example of arbitrage = buy low at exchange1, transfer to exchange2, sell high at exchange2.
Now tell me how to do this with wallet disabled

Are you fucking demented?
NO

No it remains in electrum you need a bch wallet to access the bch to move

shut the fuck up dude